Dice token trading started. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Dice token trading started.

I did not participate in this game yet, but I heard the news about it, and I am still following this news through the chat inside the platform, I am not very encouraged by this game, perhaps because the price of the currency is low so far, I want there to be currencies that have a good price, you will be More encouragement to us.

• +1 1

Dice token did surprisingly well for a long time. Luckily I sold at a good time too, I was meant to buy back when I saw the price below 1000 dogesat but for some reason didn't and the next day it was back at 1400 dogesat+ and still is around that price over 1 week later.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I do not think that this currency will rise and reach a good price, as it may maintain its price or it happens to it in some times with a pump, so I do not recommend a lot to store it and it can be invested in the investbox

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not get this token. Maybe because I don't play dice.
I think this token is a scam. It is very risky to invest in it because it is not present on a platform other than Yobit and all these tokens die quickly

• +3 1

Yobit gives us many opportunities as traders. A successful trader knows how to take advantage of these opportunities at the right time. There were many opportunities that we participated in and won through. Such as the listing of Yoda for trading, followed by the inclusion of the Dice coin, and most recently the trading of the DLRS currency.

• +4 1

Yobit announces many such new coins in market. It give their users in airdrop form  which is best thing like yoda, drls, dice, water.  

The basic purpose of introducing dice token to intract people with dice game feature of yobit exchange. 

• +1 1

Investing the dice token is not completely good because the price of the dice token is dropping because all the people who own this token have sold these tokens, so the price of the token has decreased dramatically.  Because investing with dice token needs to play the dice 10 times in order to get the profit percentage, and therefore many users do not want to invest dice token and therefore I sold my dice tokens.

Edited by Jack764
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Actually in the beginning every coins value is low so we have to think about that many members sell it for the purpose of getting money even it value is very low but some of the members take more risk and they wait for the markets goes up..

I did not get any free dice token. Was it available free? I guess I was late. Maybe the tokens distributed before my arrival on this platform. I have also not treated in any of the dogecoins. Maybe sometime later I would be able to buy some of the dice coins, they are really profitable and can be used as good investment. Anyway thank you for sharing this with us.

• +2 1

If partner I agree with you, let's hope that the next weeks the value of the price of this token will increase since they currently have nothing of Value
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

I sold it because most of the new currencies for the yobit platform are SCAM and will not last much, so it must be sold directly so that you do not lose them. I do not know why the new currencies in the Yobit platform have become like this. Unfortunately, I lost confidence in the new currencies on this platform.

Nothing! I just stored a million of these coins in the hope that they will show a good result, and they showed it completely, as much as 5 dollars is a great result! In General, I am very surprised by the distributions from developers, because they are very profitable, especially for beginners who are only in this topic. And of course, it attracts them and motivates them to develop!

• +4 1
  • +5 1

At this moment, quite a short time after the start of trading, the rate is 46 satoshi, thanks to the wonderful people on the forum and those who hold the tokens, the rate is stable. 03/12 at the time of writing was a good pump. If everyone does not drain their coins, everything will be fine.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know what dice tokens are and have never heard of them before
 Is there  any difference between it and normal tokens?
And is investing in it more profitable than tokens?

This currency was distributed to all users of the Yobit platform in the form of Airdrop, and it actually achieved a rise after two days of its launch, and some made large profits from it. It was required to own it as one of the conditions required to obtain the daily and monthly percentages of some investment funds in the platform

Afyer this there are many others which we can use like you can see the DLRD airdrop and people get a lot of benefits from this airdrop established by yobit.

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

Afyer this there are many others which we can use like you can see the DLRD airdrop and people get a lot of benefits from this airdrop established by yobit.

Yes you are right I think there are many ways in yobit to earn like you are saying that there were an airdrop and people earn more this.

Firstly bitocoin trading is not your bitocoin and storing into your wallets, waiting on the price to go up or come down. It is more then that. Bitocoin trading means going long or short in the crypto market and yes, it is very lucrative. There are lots of factors that determine when tou buy or sell bitocoin. The supply of Bitcoin and market demand for it. The cost of producing a bitocoin through the mining process.

This is definitely good news for me.  Because I have this token, I want to trade it. I hope it will be better in price.  But I hope it will increase in value very soon.

But we hope it will get better in a month but we are not sure when it will increase

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I have seen some members are asking about dice game but I think you should not take the risk of dice game because it's depends on luck maybe you get profit and maybe you lose your all income because you have to spend your Bitcoin balance in order to play dice game that's why you should not take this risk because dice coin are not but much beneficial these days.

Well yesterday the exchange of dice tokens increased, 1 dice token equals 1 satosi, I see a lot of people who hold dice tokens are buying it because it is a good price but I don’t think there are some people who are buying it. I think the dice token will have a good price for its future.

I remember this token I was trade it in this time and sell all my token that I already have from the airdrop that the yobit exchange have put it online but now I really don't know any news about it I hope they can still in the exchange and all can trade it not like other token who disappeared 

Hello Dear friend, I'm new here in this forum and  I don't have any information about that I read Senior posts to get some knowledge and information about that I think that this forum increase my knowledge and experience about cryptotalk....thank you.