Another crime that we should report. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Indeed, each member has to report people who copy the comments or posts in their entirety without even getting tired or exerting any effort.
It really is a steal
I hope that this problem ends and that a solution be found for it.

Hello everyone, really, my friend, the most important obstacles to the success of this forum that support digital currencies are the people who make random responses, as well as fraudsters and hackers who break into our accounts and steal our money, these people negatively affect us, so we must avoid these operations. .

• +4 1

Hai hello mate very nice to meet you. Hope you are going well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate.   

• +2 1

Actually  that's true my friend   ,but this forum is safe and secure, and the moderators do their best to clean the forum from those kind of scams and also we have to help them if we find any of those people and report them to the supervisors. We have to work hard and follow the rules regularly. 

• +1 1

This is a very clear way of spamming in the cryptotalk platform, and I'm sure that the spammers are the major threat to the cryptotalk forum and I hope we should report them anytime we identify then so that the platform will be healthy, so I hope the platform moderators will take proper measure to get rid of them.

• +2 1

There are a few bad people here who get around the rules like this way they copy and paste and modify some parameters only. We are here to give everyone their opinion. No, we do not repeat the comments of others. 

• +2 1

I totally agree with you ... We must report such people directly, the forum rules are very clear, so we do not want people like these ... The rules are simple and completely clear. Just abide by them and thank you.

Stealing someone's idea is one of the most heinous fraud crimes, so you are making your effort to formulate this idea and someone takes it from you as his own, I agree with you on that, we must always report them so that they are completely banned from the forum

you are write for an important point of scammers, we are here in this forum writing our opinions about topics and give more information about topic commented.

Dear friend I agree with you you have created very nice topic first of all we should report scamming. we should avoid scammers and then we should report those people who use copy and paste function. and they copy the comments and edit and use it  to earn money so we should also report these people we will try our best.

• +4 1

On 7/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Currently cryptotalk is tightening up payments or rewards in the form of Bitcoin or Talk. Because currently there are a lot of scam accounts and spamming posts, so cryptotalk blocks several accounts from several countries that are considered to be making spamming posts. Therefore, try to make topics or comments in accordance with applicable rules and can provide benefits to others

Certainly, we must report such members in order to warn them of repeating these violations or to block their accounts because they steal the fees of others and violate the rules of the forum.

He added two words in order to get out of the provisions of the ban, which is copying and pasting, how stupid it is, and if I see something like this, I will report and I will not tolerate someone who steals the tiredness of others and I think that the forum should punish those who copy and thief By total ban

• +3 1

That's right it's not good for rules, when we seee comments like that we should report it so admins can do what necesseary. Recently i start to see too many scam and spam posts in this forum, i am pretty sure admins doing their best but we all should report those spam and scam posts. If we do that this platform could be a better place and we shouldn't have to see those meaningless posts.

Of course, we can report against those person who is making like this . Because with this he just think about earning not about learning.  So just breaking the rules of this forum. So it good if we find copy paste post then we mist report and withwe can reduce the number of scammers.  But i would say something don't do this ,because this is opportunity to learn about things and you can understand well. You can take benefits in future and become successful trader and investor when you know about cryptocurrency and other matter. So focus on learning with this method you would lose thing which is important. 

Edited by Jamii

Scam is a big issue in cryptocurrency. Nowadays many peoples are trying to scam with other peoples to earn money by hawker crock. So we have to be alert from those scammers to save our earning on the platform of cryptocurrency.

@Dark_Sky you have highlighted very important issue . We all see many comments like this on daily basis which are copy paste . This is very bad thing and infact crime . Wo must stop this act of stealing content of other members . It is very heinous act genuinely saying. Everyone should report this kind of activity taking place on this forum.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Yes you are right, don't disobey the rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy and paste the posts of other members. Create your own posts and topics. If someone saw a copy pasted activity report it to moderator. I advice to all member follow the rules and regulations of this forum to stay here safe. Avoid plagiarism.

We all should abide by the rules.if someone doesn't have the eligibility and even cant thing about a thing ....i think he uas no right to write any content especially just by copying and pasting.u might get benefits at the spot but the thing will surely cause trouble for u one day

Yes you are definitely right dear mate. There are so many scammers are there so we should need to report then and clean this forum. This forum is also identifying them and banning them it's really a great thing.

Yes, my friend, your post is great in order to get rid of fraudsters and scammers. You must report them because they will harm others and I advise all users and beginners to come up with new ideas and give useful words that are better than copying and pasting. This will lead them to the ban because they violate the forum rules

• +1 1

Of course, my dear friend, some people copy or paste ideas from some friends. Yes, they should be banned from the forum and give them a negative case. Thank you.

• +1 1

It is true, you are right. We must stop copying the comments of the members and we must report the copied comments to reduce those who take the effort of others without making any effort from them .. It is necessary to write a comment containing our own thoughts and express it in our appropriate way, which gradually increases our ability to write High quality comments.

You are right, my friend. We have to keep the forum clean from those copy and paste
We must report any frequent post or comment in order for brokers to engage with these people
And every beginner must learn from himself, search, discover and read about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to obtain useful and new information that will help him work in the forum

Yes, we have to inform everyone who stole words because it does not do any effort and just want physical benefit, do not increase experiences and information these people are selfish people who love ready things