Another crime that we should report. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

That's right, we should report this kind of activity, we should not tolerate such people because they do wrong, because they do not have ideas, opinions, even suggestions, and on the other hand, we will report those who report spam so we Good quality post I can see here.

Oh thank you for this important idea i am new member , i am glad to find out what the crime i may made  also to be able to understand the rules

6 minutes ago, Mekasa said:

It is really unfortunate for someone to steal all of your labor and attribute it to themselves.

I have seen here some comments that are the same as others, maybe the forum moderators will see them and delete them, because they should have the possibility to see who wrote first and catch the scammer who likes to copy what others write, the truth is that It is a shame this type of people, they should not be in the forum. @Mekasa

Although I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform but this is total insane and unacceptable by the platform, so the members of the platform should try as much as possible to report such situations to the platform moderators so that measure will be taking, thank you.

Near is a lot of change be capable of of crime relatives operate to commit but in this forum our large crime and attack is fiddle or you be supposed to replica a celebrity go to work and bug if you proficient to built your self with that it will not be superior for you tomorrow specially in this elevated forum you will be instantly ban.

Yeah buddy we see this form contributory infringement previous campaign, then forum administrators and management banned too many accounts and eventually banned some countries, but once again forum includes small account in this advertising launch but spammers not change still they doing spam, so its our responsibility and accountability whenever we see this sort spam post immediate give -5 significant and negative relationship points, because he don't deserve gaining in

Thanks dear. You spoke well. We should always be vigilant. We are working with the norm in this forum. But, now there are fraudsters on different sites. Therefore, we should work with caution. If anyone here has made a misleading comment, we should report it.

Yes you're right,  we should report against this type people. Because he is a newcomer od old member he should know this basic rule that plagiarism is a crime. I always told newmembers that 1st follow the forum rules and dont copy others. 

So i'm agree with you, Whenever we see them we should report against them.

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , we lose focus and can even keep on trying to make the wrong impression in this market there is alot of people who are spamming to make money in this place

We have to avoid such matters at work here, as they give us warning points and over time will force them to ban us for the many mistakes we face

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear in this forum everyone know that copy paste is against the rules of crypto. 

So , when we see anyone who copy paste anyone work. So we have to report them . This is against the rules of this forum. So we have to report to moderators. 

This is our duty to make useful posts and make this forum useful for everyone who came here for getting information.

Thanks.

There are many type of scamming that should be reported

First if someone copy and paste your comments then you should report 

Second if you thing that the post is irrelevant and spam then you should also do report.

Yes, we must move away from copying comments and repeating them because they are working to get a bad reputation to the forum, so we must work to report to the people who do this because they are working to spread corruption here and thanks

• +1 1

Actually i don't get these people .. I mean, it is not difficult to learn during the writing of the 100 free comments, even simple information, and do more research yourself and read the posts and the replies to get the ideas and create your own comments or posts, but I consider that this is laziness and because of this act the forum has been banning many people in the recent period and I encourage moderators to do this because this is really annoying.

• +4 1

Similarity, copying and pasting is rejected here in this forum
We must seek to develop our knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, and rely on ourselves to write a suitable publication in our style and according to our ideas and understanding of the topic.

Dear Forum, I agree with you on this proposal because most beginners need to know it too, and we recently saw a decrease in payment, so we must report random email reporters with just notes to them in order to keep the mail clean and we must work hard to earn the right money and not in his way Cheat

• +2 1

I think that avoiding all these kinds of irregularities would be the best when seeing this, it is our responsibility to immediately give its negative point to the people who do bad things in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sadly, the existence of such acts, copying and pasting, will take more time from me than it takes me to write my own thoughts. There will be no follow-up or continuity if there is no credibility in the work.

• +1 1

This is annoying, and it violates the rules in this forum. Any copied or stolen post should be reported like the one in the picture,

This method of work may cause warning points, or ban.

Of course, we have to report these people so that other people are deterred and prevented from doing such things. Each person must choose the appropriate words and his own. Each person has his own style and everyone has his own conviction and ideas as well, so I think it is not possible for two people to have the same writing style.

• +2 1

Oh dear thank you for telling us. We should take care and work carefully and ye we should report this. It is a crime and it is very bad. We can't tolerate this type of activity . It is very irritating and not goof for crypto talk.

dear you are absolutely right we must pay heed on this kind of act and report them where we see this kind of thing because to be a member of this forum it is our responsibility to this forum clean from scammer and make it more informative and the best thing if we want to keep our money safe then we avoid scamming messages and do not trust anyone easily

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, there are a lot of people doing this, and we have to report them or establish a reputation for them 5 - because they distract the thoughts of others and they are tired of everyone who is tired for himself

• +2 1

Dear copy and paste found at every place and about it, as my teacher warned me. This is real and has long been an issue on many websites, including this one. We must be imaginative and truthful in order to show/express our ideas, views, and perspectives on a specific topic/post. I feel it is also our duty to better discuss this issue with the moderators and administrators.

My friend, reporting suspicious posts and fraudulent operations is a duty on us as members of this forum because we owe it to return the favor to the forum that helped us all, and copy-and-paste operations are also fraud that must be reported.