Paid rates - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

Paid rates

Hi. Can I get help from you? I try to search what is the meaning of the red zero and why I can't add it to my balance. I saw a post that she/he can invest and ready to invest but I cant see his/her post. So I'm thinking if there's something wrong with my yobit account. Why my paid rates has red zero?

IMG_20200629_215252.jpg

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't think that there is a problem with that red zero, you cannot add to your balance your talk token because there is no token yet to the yobit, just wait for the September and you can add it to your balance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, as for the zero in red, it is not important and you do not have to worry if you cannot withdraw your profits at the present time because the withdrawal button is currently stopped and you can withdraw your profits every week so you have to be patient and wait

• +1 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Kenciuu said:

Hi. Can I get help from you? I try to search what is the meaning of the red zero and why I can't add it to my balance. I saw a post that she/he can invest and ready to invest but I cant see his/her post. So I'm thinking if there's something wrong with my yobit account. Why my paid rates has red zero?

IMG_20200629_215252.jpg

The red zoro show's the last critical value of  talk tokens or The reson is u r not completing yor daily posts count 50 and repotaion as well  will u complete ur 20 repotation daily

Edited by Malik Asim Awan
Posted witout review
  • +1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

I real don't understand that red 0, but you don't have to worry about that because its not in your earnings! Your earnings are ended up with the green zero and not the red 0.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

10 hours ago, Frank castle said:

It is not important my dear friend and you will be able to withdraw your profits by the end of the week just be patient and calm and this red zero will not affect anything.

That's right.

He doesn't need to worry about that. 

The red zero at the end has nothing to do or effect, he can stil get the tokens that he earned from a week. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Don't worry about red zero mate and you received you given reputation points, and this earning not sent instant in our wallet when you reach 100 count and start earning, then this reputation earning and your pay per post earning both are sent once week when they approved,

• -5 1
  • +1 1

This red zero has no value and your balance value ends at green zero. You cannot trade in this currency now, only you can invest it in the investment fund until September

@Kenciuu Do not get worried with that red zero 😊 ! That red zero has nothing to do for your earnings, I also have that. It is not a system glitch from Yobit either. For the rest of your questions, kindly follow this great topic from @Desais hope it would answer your all questions 

• +5 1

No need to worry my friend about the red zero, I think you can withdraw your profits from TALK a full week after your work in the forum to make sure that the rating of your posts is a positive and not a negative

• +1 1

Zero mean nothing so don't worry ! I don't know why it's in the red color but I don't think there is a problem with this 

Hi friend, don't worry about this in the last update you can't waithdrawing your daily money until end 7 days of your posted because of banned you of them if your rated was negative

• +1 1