Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

On 6/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

Thanks for the suggestion, I agree with you that Gambling away hard earned token should be discouraged, rather members should try to read more about profitable investment opportunities and invest on them while waiting.

Digital currency special time, which is for a few days, they are greatly reduced and even if the time is significantly increased, then the value of digital currency keeps going down, there is no need to worry about it. As far as talk tokens are considered their price should be seen and when suitable then sell them.

• +2 1

I believe that the aim of cryptotalk is to make sure this coins because one of the most useful coins in trading. I would recommend that you keep it and I expect it to be a good value.

Yes dear i agree to your statement . you did a good one.by gambling the talk tokens there are chances to lose them.so don't  gamble your talk token keep them as it is with you.there are chances that the the value of digital currencies increase soon then it will be helpful to you because it has stopped  at its point from a great time now this is time to increase i think.so be patient and get good benefit ....

I feel the lack of patience to earn profit in order to be able to withdraw is the motive behind this act. Patience is needed in cryptocurrency this is what we should always understand to deal with our talk token even though the price value of talk token is decreasing everyday but still we still have to try to hold on to it to earn more profit from it rather than gambling.

• +1 1

It is correct that we have to store our tokens and invest them until trading begins for me. I am not the best dice game. I see it as a dangerous game that may lead to the loss of our codes. We have to be careful and pay attention

You have asked a very good question, but when you work according to the rules and regulations and work with a comfort and will not create disturbance and if you keep doing something like this, you will always go towards success  if you are my favorite activities.  But first of all, you have to set your plane, which work I have to do and where to do it because when you make a decision, make a time table, you can do everything comfortably. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend . I do not advise you to play dice because the loss in it is much greater than the profit. It is a gamble. With one click, you can lose all your balance. Get your money properly invested in CryptoTalk by earning tokens for later trade.

• +1 1

You say right my friend know a days talk tokens price is very low and that's why we should do patience . When talk token price goes up then we should sell their talk tokens . Otherwise patience is key of success and investing your talk token is good way .

• +5 1

Hello, yes, I agree with you. All members must store and collect large amounts of talK currency so that its price increases well and becomes suitable for other currencies and the biggest beneficiary will be the CryptoTalk Forum and its members

This is very good suggestion to acknowledge my friend.we don't have to sell or gamble with our talk coin all we need is to wait patiently and keep holding till estimated date tanks slot for this great ideas.

Well, this is a good idea mate, we need to wait for the date of the open trading for TALK coin so that we need to hold it to get some huge amount of profit and moderators said that it has a good value, for those investors, you can invest your TALK coin so that you can make your coin double or triple

Yes we should be patient instead of we going through gambling is better we exercise patient until our investment problem is solve because gambling have more risk globally, thanks have a nice day mates.

• +3 1

Most of the time the patience is the key to the success but some of the times when you have the clear signs that you are going to lose you should take the action and sell your coins as well.

Yes, my friend, you have to be patient with the cryptocurrencies you have in order to get a good result and suit you and also don't rush to sell your currencies at a loss because they will eventually go up. Good luck. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As we all know playing dice is risky and it is also a gambling. This needs luck. If we play this then we might be at risk of losing our tokens. So i also suggest you to put your tokens in invest box and be patient.

• +3 1

I have posted you I don't understand much What is the matter But as far as i understand There is talk of something Talking according to the treat talk I don't know what it is But I will find it very much else matter 

• +1 1

I concur with you companion, we ought to be a little patient so we can acquire benefit with Talk tokens when they will be prepared to exchange. I additionally concur with you about the dice game, its a fortunate based game and we should play it in the event that we have numerous tokens.

I concur with you with all that you state. We should store our images and contribute them until the beginning of course following three months. It will be awful for us to utilize them inside the dice game. This game is extremely risky and almost certainly, it will cause us to lose all the images that we have, so we should be protected and keep away from hazard.

• +2 1

Gambling is bad attitude when someone is addicted with it can cause many effect to many life, because gambling is game of losing or wine, when you digging yourself in gambling can cause to lost many of investment in it.

This is a good post on this platform about posts that we make on the topics. Do not make any mistake in hurry and take patient through this platform. Everyone is doing well and enjoying the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. Some time we wrote topics on this platform and give useless content. As result they delete our comments.

Yes patience is what we needed in this forum. In the case of talk token also we need to be patient. Do not loose your talk token by gambling or by any other means.Just collect it and be patient.

Yes patience is what we needed in this forum. In the case of talk token also we need to be patient. Do not loose your talk token by gambling or by any other means.Just collect it and be patient.

Yeah if you saved your talk tokens before trade start you have probably got good amount of money. I think we sgould save easy tokens as well, it could cost some Money too at the very start of trades. 

Yes. Gambling is a really risky thing. The offers are attractive, you can dream of earning more, but there is a possibility that you will lose all your money. For this reason, we advise you to save patiently.

Members that were patience to work hard at the period that payment was not available only receiving talk coin for trading against the promised opened date must be honored and respect as the truth hard working cryptotalk members. They shall be the head of the members. Talk coin will rise in future keep saving for best time