Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

On 27/06/2020 at 8:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

I agree with you dude sime people are very greedy here for earning money and don't show patience in with drawing money so we have to be patient till.then trading is not opened because it can loose in different gambling 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

Presumably the best counsel. Betting may cause you to lose an important token. Treat TALK as the BTC we were procuring in the past mission. Numerous individuals have high expectations for this token and it may even be superior to the last mission.

I think the same thing that you should keep our conversation chips and not bet them because at some point those conversation chips will be worth and there will be some that will not have anything because they will have bet them and they did not go as they thought in those bets is because that it is better to be patient and wait.

• +2 1

Yes we should not gamble these talk tokens and if we lose them we will have a great loss and we will realise it after losing the tokens. So we should show som patience and store them.

On 6/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, guatazoo said:

@guatazoo Hello my friend, thank you very much for your post, but I would like to ask what is the answer to luck that you are talking about because it is not the first time that I hear about in this forum, but I do not know why it is used, how it is used, and what are its benefits and characteristics. Please answer and thank you

I think gambling is the worst way to make money! Because it only needs luck and nothing but luck! It is possible through gambling to earn a lot of money, but at the same time you may lose all that you have because of it! Therefore, stay away from gambling, whether for Talk coin, any tokens, or other currency, because something is dangerous!

that was a good advice to hold you are talk tokens when it was launched because now there is no price of the token I think the people who sold it on time were the best in the profits.

You are absolutely right, we have to bear in mind patience within the platform is a virtue that will be very important when it comes to these problems, waiting to be solved 

• +3 1

Well I don't see anything incorrectly in that it all fun simply ensure you utilize the sum you can stand to lose cause similarly as the name suggests it is dice game nothing is sure as it could either be a head or tail so ensure you use what you can manage lose.

• +3 1

I Totally Agree With You My Dear Friend In Gambling We Can Loose Our All Coins Soo Why Should We Not Store Our Coins In Investbox. Investbox Will Not Losse Our Coin But Will Give Us Profit Every Day. 

So I Advice All Of You To Store Your Coin In Investbox. 

@Dordio 

@Sara Khan

Thank you for this advice that you are giving me about my conversation cards. I will take or take your advice into account and I will be patient so with that patience, obtain or earn more than we can earn or multiply what we have.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. We always taking our tokens to invest box because this gives us profit and as well as our money will be safe. And don't try to play dice game because mostly they give you a loss. Which is not good for you.

• +1 1

Not only here but also everywhere we want to patient our-self. If we patient our-self and again do this work.Then we can do the work very easily and we will be a successful member of crypto currency. 

Still I am not know the things like that because I am new on forum.. but in feature I keep all these things in mind when I start selling talk tokens.. or going to make any trade.. 

My dear gamble is totally depend upon the luck. Some times your luck works and some times does not work. So we have not to invest our talk tokens in gamble. There will be a possibility that we will lose them. So always try to save your talk tokens.

I agree with what you say.  We must preserve our symbols and invest them in circulation until three months later.  Using them inside dice games is too bad for us.  This game is very dangerous and maybe it can lose all our marks.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Thank you @guatazoo for your good advice and we really appreciated for showing your care for people creating this topic for them. gambling it's not a good way of earning because it's risky and can result you to loss all your profit once without getting your profit back. So I will like to advice us let's avoid gambling, despite you are winning when you put your profit try to avoid playing gambling.

Well in my personal experience I do not recommend using the dice game if you do not control your emotions you can lose all your coins, it is better to invest them in the yobit investbox to get some extra profit. 

• +2 1

Dear Friend! We should have patience. Patient is very good weapon for succeeding. So we should keep work hard till you get success. The 

i think we sould save our talks because i i see this currency will be raised in the next months and it will have a good price so we will gain from saving it 

11 hours ago, chris smith said:

i think we sould save our talks because i i see this currency will be raised in the next months and it will have a good price so we will gain from saving it 

That is true my friend, I believe day will come that talk token will raise back again, I think it's because of bitcoin that market price increasing now why talk token value drop on my opinion, so I think it's good we should continue saving our coins in investbox if we will not use it now in order to be increasing gradually by the 1% everyday it's better than using your talkcoin in gambling way if you loss, you will not get them back. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Right now I am very patient waiting for Talk token payment and hope the price will go up, collecting little by little but day by day the price of Talk token is getting lower. It's disappointing to see that the Talk token is currently one of the lowest priced tokens on Yobit. I hope the Talk token price will go up so that we can make a profit by posting on cryptotalk.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right there is no doubt that we do not have patience when we see that the price of the coin is losing then we depressed due to the fear of loss and due to this stress we will take the decision of gambling so friends do not take stress keep patience.