Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

Of course  mate you are right .We don't  be  hasty to get anything  so that we can ruined our precious  things .Always be patient it's  more important  than to be hasty and greedy .

Betting is risky 

Particularly with Talk cash, as I see that it ought to be put resources into the speculation reserve until exchanging is opened on the stage and afterward going with the fitting cost and offering it or proceeding to store it since it will accomplish brilliant benefits true to form of it.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 9:15 PM, guatazoo said:

I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

At least, I have a hope on TALK token as I believe project administrators. We can not resist if someone wish to place Dice with TALK on Yobit exchange because it will be utterly his interest but those who believe in long term holding with patience, I think they will be getting benefits off TALK token at the certain point of the time in future. 

• +2 1

betting might be exceptionally hazardous in particular with talkcoin, as i see that it got to be contributed inside the venture support till buying and offering is opened at the platform and after that going with the right charge and advancing it or proceeding to shop it because it will obtain awesome wage

Yes I Agree With You and Post Many people do not know about this thing that you have posted but you I did not even know about the thing. When I saw your post, I also came to know a lot about this token. People have positive response and they are exams. And people are waiting for when this dice token will open and people will invest in it. 

• +1 1

you are right. Do not lose the TALK token, its price will definitely increase in the future. Changes are needed and the price will definitely start to increase

Good topic dear,that we should save our talk tokens. No doubt their is many people who wants to earn money with in a few days. For this people search many ways to earning, mostly of them start dice gaming, and in the end they lose money.  Because Dice gaming is very dangerous and tough to ply.so be careful. 

because the rates of the token has been very low over an elongated period of time should not push you into gambling of your token, the prices will surely bounce back!!!

I am also very worried about the price of talktoken its was very low and i am very depressing about this i hope moderator should see this issue and they will get a good response to us with the issue if talktoken price

Gambling is indeed a very unhealthy practice to take part in, atleast in my perspective. I do not like to be put in a scenario where my fate and rewards  is independent of how much I work or how good I am. Gambling may be preferred by lazy guys, but it is not for me . I would rather suggest all those who want ot gamble to do smart investments. But here also you need to be patient. Patience can make much difference.

You are absolutely right my friend, I also once have lost my 2000 talktokens in playing Dice. I didn't know how to play but I made the bet first of 500 talktokens and won that game with double of my payment as 1000 talktokens. Than I made the bet of 2000 talktokens thinking of double, but lost my all talktokens in Dice Game when the price of talktokens was 88 Satoshi.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Patient is a virtue that's why patient is always required in any thing we do like in trading patient is required so that our personal emotions can not take control of us and make us to lose. Gambling is a different thing entirely in terms of investing and trading. 

• +3 1

Talk token price is very low and I think the persons who have some talk token will not have to gamble it but to keep patience because it is very much possible that it's price will increase so we should have to keep patience.

On 27/06/2020 at 8:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

Dude as the price of talk token is very much less so usually people go for dice game but it is totally gambling and anyone can could lose all his talk so it is important to be patient and calm and after sometime it's price increases, don't be greed on that.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:21 PM, joemcgwa said:

That's is the same thing that's are always happened to tokens that's are launched in yobit by giveaways, people will only used the coin to sell not to buy because they have already having the coin to their account which is free coins.

But for people who seeing the future of talk tokens they actually are not selling the coin but they have keeping it on the investbox for the future investment. 

Just now, guatazoo said:

But for people who seeing the future of talk tokens they actually are not selling the coin but they have keeping it on the investbox for the future investment. 

Sure I also noticed that's currently people they are not selling their talk tokens that's why the daily trading for the talk tokens has decreased its always playing around 0.1 btc daily trading volume.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes dear friend your post is very well and I advice to all the members that they should avoid from dice games because to doing this you can loss all of your money so to be very careful and avoid from dice games. 

• +2 1

I have been gambling them because they have a very small value, but from now on you just woke me up this coin might pump anytime I must invest, wait and see, we all must do this, it is a way to save our coin by the way and I believe there are many of us here who are royal.

Gambling is not a good way to earn. Because the risk are very high. Using the dice on yobit is like gambling. Sometimes our mind have a temptation to gamble and check the luck. We have to control that thought. Otherwise we loose our earnings. Don't greedy to earn.

• +2 1

Patience is really necessary for these types of things. If we are not patient then we will definitely lose our money. In dice you have higher chance of losing money, i don't understand why people are so impatient that they are willing to lose their money instead of waiting a little longer.

• +1 1

Yes it is true that we should always keep patience don't be greedy. Being greedy we can't get any thing in cryptotalk. So so waste talk tokens on just spinning because it is on your luck.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/27/2020 at 5:09 PM, Moaz said:

Certainly, this is completely true, I advise all members in CryptoTalk to avoid playing dice, This is a mistake and you may lose everything you have from TALK in this game, keep your balance from TALK and invest it until the opening of trading with this currency on September 1

Thank you very much this advice is very useful and helpful because many new members would want to increase their earning through gambling and might end up falling victim of lose.

It always happens is an error that we must always take into account, with respect to this issue, every time people give them a token, they do not keep it, but instead sell it immediately and this is counterproductive for the value of the token.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

Hi mate, you are welcome, actually you have said it right at the right time, I'm advice the entire members should stay away from gambling or 🎲 dice game, because it is game of lucky and mostly are end up losing not gaining, so we all have to be careful.

• +2 1