Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

To me gambling in general is not a welcome idea. Because you might loose everything at once without any compensation. So I will advise us to be patient as with time, we will get to the pick of our aim. Have a nice day.

I concur with you mate we ought to be patient and do whatever it takes not to bet with our talkcoin simply somewhat more holding up won't bring about any mischief

This is good advice. Gambling is something that people should try and stay away from as much as possible, because your chance of winning is 50/50 and there is a lot of risk involved in it. Furthermore, all of the tricks that supposedly work when it comes to gambling are nothing more than luck and there is no guarantee that these tricks will work. Gambling is a quick road to losing all your tokens and if you become addicted, even becoming bankrupt. If you ask me, the best thing to do would probably be to invest in the investbox and be guaranteed a 1% return every day. 

In my humble conclusion, the leading thing one could conceivably do with Conversation tokens isn't  betting nor exchanging them for sat, but take off them in Yobit's Investbox to observe them develop and procure the benefits within the long term. I accept Conversation tokens are supported by a strong extend and a few great news benefitting their cost might inevitably be declared.

My friend your idea is right but I want to know something that why should I hold my talk tokens. I don't want to do that because the talk is going so low and low..  And I don't wanna keep them. That's why I exchange them. Any thing you could suggest me??? 

Gambling is a waste of time as you would likely win and even though you come to win, you might have already loss so much so I recommend that you rather out them in investbox than to use them to gamble.

I agree with you, it is important not to let greed control us and take advantage of playing dice, it is gambling, and within moments we can lose all the cryptocurrencies that we got, so we have to move away from gambling and focus on earning coins through trading and investing.

Well frankly speaking it's not advisable for anyone to gamble with his hard earn money because it's very dangerous one might loss all his money, it's better to invest than to gamble seriously .

Your question is very good but I do not know anything about it .I request you to send me as much information as possible .And I thank you very much because this form is suitable for everyone .

I share your opinion I think that the dice games are the last option to be able to multiply your coins, the yobit site has some less risky ways to invest your coins gambling games mostly have a high percentage of loss for the player. 

• +2 1

In fact, I do not like gambling because it considers gambling with money towards the unknown, the best use of other strategies, such as trading or investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t find a correct way to profit. You can keep your money and collect it to have good capital and then start trading and investing some currencies and this will increase your profit well.

• +2 1

Thanks for your advice my friend ,we have to be patient and careful in our work,I think that we have to store our money and never lose them in dice game ,because gambling can lead you to lose your money ,so try to be patient in order to achieve your goal and earn alot of money.

• +1 1

Thank you for your advice to store our currencies for investment
Especially, our storage of Talk might be going up in the coming months

As for me, I do not advise anyone to ever gamble. I have tried it with many currencies, and every time I lose a lot, and when I win, I earn a little and I cannot compensate for my loss so do not gamble. This is my opinion.

• +1 1

Hasty work in trading will always lead to a loss. So it's always suggested to every trader to be patient. Patience is necessary in every task in order to be successful. In this regard, your content is helpful for every trader.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes the forum pay good amount for the previous campaign but remember this is a new token which has never been marketed before and they also said the coin may be low at the beginning of the trading but only our contribution will lead to improvement of the token in the marketplace.

Edited by Michailma
  • +1 1

When the token trade didn't start, we just patiently invested in the token and left.  And those who have finished the talk token by gambling, today they are very unfortunate. Because the token is a very good token.  Talk tokens will be much better in the future.  So it would be wise to hold everyone's talk tokens

I agree with you, my friend, in this regard that we keep the talking codes and invest them in the appropriate time for trading so that there is a clear analysis of market fluctuations and the movement of securities for currencies, and we know enough so that we do not lose them ... and this is much better than gambling and trading them continuously, which leads to Losing more than profit ... just have patience and stamina to gain more

Friend, thank you for giving me this information and I think you are right that I should wait and not spend my conversation tokens and wait for it to be multiplied so that I can spend them but at the same time being able to multiply them is as you say, I just have to be patient and wait for the right moment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear members hope you are doing well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for everyone and I'd be very thankful to you for brother for sharing with us your Useful information you information is very knowledgeable for every nubian beginners

• +3 1

Yes you are right about it we shouldn't play dice game it is completely on your luck but 80% people lose their beat on this game so don't waste your earning in dice game. So don't go to dice game. 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this, my dear friend, it is really good advice for me. I have not yet tried the game of dice. I think I will just collect the talk coin by legal means and I will never start gambling. I love losing everything in the blink of an eye

• +3 1

I agree with you in that dear friend should beware of playing dice or gambling you may lose all the money you have collected after a very long hard time we must be patient in order not to lose all our money.

• +1 1

For me, my friend, I put a coin talk in the invest box in order to invest it over time and get Satoshi in exchange for it.

Good idea and its benefit is 1% after a full day has passed.