Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

On 1/18/2021 at 5:51 AM, godislovefll said:

It is a common mistake of many people as soon as the exchange begins, they release all their tokens and sell below the price that it can take afterwards, therefore, you always have to control your emotions and maintain until you can see a stable price.

When the trading of certain coin has launched and people were receiving that coin freely, they will be selling the coin in any low price in order to sell faster to be able to withdraw the coin.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right because in trading, there is a time when we are in anger or excitement and our senses of thinkings are freezed. And we in this excitement lose our money. So, we must be patient and don't gamble on our tokens. I hope that there will be some better at the end. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is very unfortunate that number of new members are interested in playing dice for getting extra profits. This is one of the type of gambling where only 50% chance of getting profit. From the investor point of view it is one of the biggest evil of investments and trading. Try to be patient and try to avoid these evils.

• Useful or interesting 1

As the price of tokens has fallen to a great extent so far, it is a matter of great concern for all the members. So, in this way we do not need to gamble our talk tokens we just need to patience and we just need to invest them in investbox. We need that we invest our talk tokens in the yobit investment box so that we will continue to get our profit from there and then till the token price increases to a great extent then we will sell them too. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear i totally agree with you and the information you provide about saving talktokens is very informative. Some time i see some members of this platform that they get greedy to get money in few days and then they start dice gaming and give their all money on this game at the end they lost their all money because dice game is very dangerous and its depend upon on luck and in this game much of chancea that you will lost your money so so not be greedy and save you money and talktokens. 

• +4 1

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

You're totally right, dice is literally gamble and we shouldn't risk our earnings. These days, talk token doesn't have much value but at least we're earning bitcoin, but we also shouldn't risk our satoshi with playing dice and any other gamble. I hope we can all take a benefit from here.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2021 at 10:46 AM, guatazoo said:

When the trading of certain coin has launched and people were receiving that coin freely, they will be selling the coin in any low price in order to sell faster to be able to withdraw the coin.

That's is the same thing that's are always happened to tokens that's are launched in yobit by giveaways, people will only used the coin to sell not to buy because they have already having the coin to their account which is free coins.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I am agree with you my friend we should respect the all cryptocurrencies because these are the source of our earning thats why we should hold the talktokens and I hope one day the price of talktokens will increase and we will be able to get the good profit.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

Thanks for this information my friend as a new member of this forum I really appreciate that. I just recently joined crypto so I didn't know a lot of information about cryptocurrencies so I like to be patient more and learn first. As you suggest we must all be patient so that when the right time come we can all be successful.

Wasting our earnings in gambling is a bad thing maybe we can't realize the thing now but in future we will realize that how big lose we have faced.

• +2 1

I am a new member of this forum and I have some talk tokens that I have earned in a few days. I want to sell my talk tokens and convert my money into my national currency. But at the moment the price of a token is very low and very low. Money is made to withdraw and I am very depressed. I hope the talk token rate will increase soon and I will withdraw my talk token.

• +3 1

You make a good post and suggestions.  So many of them are playing games due to price low. So with this you can lose the portion of profit. So don't do that and have some patient. Because after time the price will go to high so that time uou can sale and can earn money. With game you could loss and try to chance of earn more. So it good to you if your are saving talk token.

Gambling with our little tall tokens lead to loosing it but as far as we patient in such much aims we be achieved through making a save and from doing so the token we be as much as we are expecting.

Hi dear. Hope you are well. I agree with you. In order to work here, we all need to have patience because it is not a beautiful gamble. Therefore, we should work with patience. Thank you for your valuable comments.

I do not like gambling, it is a great risk with your money because often money is lost more than profits are made, it is better to do trading better than gambling.

• +3 1

@Bond bandook @Amal pulikkal @Bing Crosby @Ismail Sorkar @Chottisas I have liked your topic very much, you have given very good information for the greedy people here because there are many people who have a lot of greed and they want to increase their fast. If you keep a little patience here, you will get a lot of profit, do not go for your money through dics, because you need to be very lucky to work there, if you do not run luck then you do all your money waste.Two, I have an advice for you, do you keep everything and have patience for a few days until the trading option opens 

• +1 1

You are right that storing coins in Investbox is better than gambling with them as playing dice can lose you money and become bankrupt.  You have to be wise and invest your money well.

@guatazooYes friend you are correct, In CryptoTalk to avoid playing dice. this is a big mistake to lose talk tokens. so i suggest you all to reserve them in invest box until September when they will be listed for trading.

Lets be patience yes, the price of talk token right now is very low but it doesn't mean that it is not worth to invest. We should learn to hold it and invest to it until the price goes up. We need to be patient and i believe that this coin will have a great future like bitcoin.

I agree with you we shouldn't be in a haste  about doubling our tokens  we should wait till it's price rise or we invest somewhere gambling is based on luck if luck don't fall in your side why gambling you might lose all of your tokens so it's not advisable to gamble.

I believe was the trading of token coin was lunch was amazing and interesting to those didn't Gamble their coin.now the coin marketable and people that missed it for initial place are regret why did they abondon the site because none of them think they coin would be lunched.

• +2 1

Hello, I should have charged a while ago and for reasons that are still not established well they have not done so but I am still waiting and I would never change my chips for an absurd dice bet, you just have to know how to wait and continue working for when they enable the payments there accumulated every day a little and that they pay us little by little, patience and success.

• +1 2

West is a good idea, we need to wait for the trading day to open for TALK coin so we hold it to get some huge profits and the moderator says it is of good value, for those Investors.

9 hours ago, Muneebjutt said:

Yes you are right my friend we should not gamble our tokens beacuse there is very high risk of losing there and it is not good to waste the money that we earned by working into something like that

@Muneebjutt the only things investors can do to help themselves is to know how to overcome greediness,greediness is what lead to gambling of coins by rushing..we all need to be patience as a cryptocurrency traders/investor do not rush by dicing your talk tokens hold the little you are earning.

• +2 1