How to keep your account secured - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

I suggest that you should use a very strong password for your account with the mixture of letters, numbers and upper class like @#$* and so on.

With that, hackers will not get access to your account.

Actually me as a beginner in this forum i have learned about scammers just before I was introduce here, so I tried all my possible best to maintain my account and I avoid sharing my personal information with other members.

Securing our password is one of the most important step to take while investing, trading or working online, we have to ensure that the kind of password we are using is a very strong one that includes uppercase, lowercase, figure, punctuation marks which will bring about a stronger password for us so as to secure our account very well from hackers.

It is not also advisable to keep our vital info that has to do with our password online so that anybody will not be able to gain anyhow access to it. Enabling 2Factor Authentication for a stronger security login is also very important so that we can be more rest assured that our account is safe. 

On 6/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

@Kenciuu Thank you for this informative post. Well, as far as I am concerned I always keep a strong password that contains minimum of 10-12 characters containing alphabets(a-z), numeric(0-9), special characters (&, $, #, @, !, `, *) and at least one upper case letter. And I use a password manager to remember my passwords, which are more secure and you don't have to actually remember the passwords, and also I am using Google authenticator for making my account more secure and protected from hackers.

• +3 1

Good and very useful in not providing the information that you offer on the topic that you have created, insurance of great interest for many users of this great forum since the topic of security is very important in the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings

The Forum Security System is really powerful! So I don't think it will work if we try passwords to break into an account! Because when we type the password 5 times by mistake, the forum will lock access to the account for 24 hours! This is what happened to me once!

Yes you can make secure your account. But some things remain in your mind. Firstly don't share your personal information with the other and never give the account login details and ID. So you can secure your account by this method.

I usually use a stronger password to keep my account secure.  The reason is that if my password is normal then anyone will hack it.  And if I use a stronger password then no one will be able to hack it and the account will be safe.

To keep our account secured of course we have to think of a strong password. If anyone here doesn't know about 2FA, YoBit recommends to set 2FA on our accounts so that we can assure our accounts safeness.  Also try using VPN, because it is a better way to protect ourselves when we are browsing the internet.

That's a wonderful writing. Yes we need to ensure our accounts as those are the assets of cryptoworld. We should use different password in different websites and write those password in a paper and keep it in our safe place. As assets need high security our accounts needs to. There are many hackers in cryptoworld. Many exchanges got hacked so we need to secure our accounts every month.

well if you want to  your account safe at first you need to set a strong password on your account  and set 2fa verefication on your account .then you need to ligel creating post .give rating to other .dont set too easy or weak password.

It is not difficult to create a password but It is difficult to keep one safe from the scammers and the offers they make, so be careful with them too so that you can enjoy your earnings.

To keep account or wallet safe from hackers or scammers one need to strong wallet encryption for higher safety: If you are looking for great safety, then you have to use encryption, not the simple encryption but a stiffer which cannot be easily judged by any of your friends or known because it will make the scammers implement the scam.

Hello dear brother don't  worry the forum here is really secure and safe ! And they not allowed anyone to try to enter to someone account with more than 3 tries 

For example : if someone want to join randomly account and try 4 passwords then the login for this account will be locked and they also sent you a message on your Email to alert you about this.thanks

• +2 1

I agree with your topic to create strong passwords , mostly wallets and websites where security is the priority, they require strong paswords to set on while creating new account. This is very helpful for everyone to avoid hackers hacking their accounts.

You have explained better way, not to set easy passwords like your birthday, nickname, pet name, common passwords usually those users which are new, set very easy and common passwords and they are an easy prey for hackers. Therefore, we should be careful while setting passwords to protect our accounts from unauthorized access by using passwords with combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, special characters. 

• +5 1

You Raise  an important issue my friend  and I believe in all u said except for number 3. To change password every week or month,  that is very stressful and probably expose you to hackers. 

This is nice topic to talk about but guys this form is already much more secured and after we also have to be aware of this all if we will do this kind of mistake then we are not a good users and I am agree with you post we all should have to write like this only because there are so many hackers we have to to avoid them and be aware of them....

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Umair Bashir said:

So we can make our account secure by creating a strong password. Don't share your email ,password, account numbers to any person because there is a risk to hacking account.

@Muhammad Umair Bashir yes you are correct. You can avoid scammer and hackers by not giving our email and password. Also, I include those links who want user to enter their email and password called phishing. Let us avoid those links specially when it is suspicious. Thanks for adding information 

• +1 1

Sharing is significant, and all that you referenced is right. A considerable number couldn't care less about the quality of the secret phrase, and this is the thing that makes them helpless against hacking effectively. We also need to place in a private key comprising upper and lower case letters notwithstanding numbers and Try not to share your secret word to anybody even though your dear companions.

• +2 2

Excellent sir your this post is very helpful to me. So everyone should create strong password to secure their account. So the password should be contains characters, uppercase and lower case and also contain of@,#,&.

To secure your account choose a strong password by mixing your password with the following suggestions. 

1 Number 

2 words(letters) combine capital letter and small letter 

3 symbols. 

Examples are as follow 

1697Bb#

In other to secure your account. 

This is really an informative post dear. For the security of our accounts the password matters a lot. And as strong we set a password as our account t will be secured. So We should suggest and set the strong password which are unique, to our accounts.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

This tips is awesome,but the best place to use this passwords is in yobit platform because that is where your earnings are and they are in great risk if not secure properly but hackers has nothing to do with your crypto talk account because they have nothing to earn here , but in yobit is where all your earnings are stored.