Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

I think that in order to be a good trader, you first need to go through training and years of practice. It is still possible to invest, but it also has its risks.

Trading is not so easy. But sometimes you can apply some methods to earn money. You can follow the 1 hour market rate and also follow the 8 hour market rate then you can trade here carefully.

• +2 1

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:
  • dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Definitely these are the basics of trading. If you are smart trader then you can't lose your trade. Patience play a important role in trading. So after making trade control over your patience. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It is very true and the advice is very good, the difficult thing is to carry it out, the most difficult thing is to manage the emotions, the anger that goes to loss and the excitement that goes to gain produces, particularly when I feel bitter for a long time, and I hold back from entering the market again as I feel the urge to reenter and recoup my losses

• +2 1

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

Definitely these are the basics of trading. If you are smart trader then you can't lose your trade. Patience play a important role in trading. So after making trade control over your patience. 

You should bear in mind even professional traders sometimes lose when the market reverses without warning

56 minutes ago, Abdullah143m said:

there  in no tips to become a successful trader

the luck need to become a good one if your luck is good then you can

win every thing 

you are wrong dude , luck will play in your side one time or two but thats all .. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Your comments seem valuable to me and I would only add some more tips:
* Observe and follow the movements made by people who have been successful in trading. Well, I think that having a good teacher or mentor is what can help you the most to become a good trader.
* Totally agree to diversify investments. I would start studying and learning the technical issues of graphing to observe the movement of coins.
* And of course it is important to put emotions aside.
If you agree, give me a like ... ❤️ 😎

• +1 1

Thank you very much for the advice, this is useful both for those of us who are new to the world of cryptocurrencies, and even for veterans. Without a doubt when I start operating I will put them into practice. More than anything, I also believe that we must arm ourselves with patience and know that sometimes you can win and sometimes you can lose.

• +2 1

Yes, these are the basics of safe and successful trading. You must always adhere to them and not leave any of these conditions to protect yourself and your money from getting lost.
And the best advice as well is never panic. Be patient and hopeful that you will not be treated as well. Thank you for the advice. I hope everyone takes it as lessons in their daily trading work.

• +1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

That is true, in my case I do not put all my money in a single asset, but I try to diversify it, because I let myself be carried away by news and analysis, I trust them but there are times they fail me so I can lose in one or more  two operations and not in all, I can win in only one what I lost in those two, and still be able to have gains with the others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A success trader needs to have a few years in trading too to find the best time to buy and make good trades. Thanks for the very good tipes you gave.

• +1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

I am a newbie in crypto trading and I was wondering if I should invest in those coins which are new or those ones which are popular. I would like the opinion of anyone who has some experience in crypto trading.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

50 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

I am a newbie in crypto trading and I was wondering if I should invest in those coins which are new or those ones which are popular. I would like the opinion of anyone who has some experience in crypto trading.

Investing in new currencies in the market is dangerous, even for professionals, not just newcomers, so I advise you to first invest in currencies already in the market.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

I love your trading tip, is it going to be helpful. Putting all your cryptocurrency funds into one coin is always not a good idea in crypto trading. 

Most important thing of a trader is to be relaxed. Panic is never a good option. Because whenever an user will panic then there is a huge risk of facing the loss.So patience is the key to success in trading i will say. Always have a mind of learning from the trading, then you will really get to know and succeed. 

• +1 1

Many people have lose their money because of emotions, we should create a good trading plan and thats will guide us so that we can reduce loss and increase profit. Trading without a good plan will make you to hate trading.

The advice to make a portfolio of different cryptocurrencies and not put all your eggs in one basket is good only when prices are rising because in this market the altcoins have many problems when bitcoin drops and they are always lose a lot more than bitcoin so this suggestion is not really good for the crypto market.

• +1 1

We are all become successful with experience and I am joined this forum to learn a lot, so I am very happey to read these great instructors you are gave my dear. I am hope to learn more and be come a very good trader that can trade the market when it is also danger and not only in the good times when it is eazy.

• +2 1

You are totally right since many beginners are to make many mistakes due to their impatience when investing, they usually lose small amounts or large amounts depends on the amount invested
In this world of cryptocurrencies you have to study a lot
greetings to all

According to my information in trading, there is a group of people who lose in the field of trading, and one person is the one who gains what this group lost, then these group exits the market to enter others and so on ... Is this because of the luck that always stands beside him?

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency trading allows you to go long or short to take advantage of price movements in either direction, offering a world of possibilities. Additionally, a trading strategy is a great way to make the most of those possibilities, by helping you identify opportunities that are worth your while, and to enter and exit trades at the right time.

A series of important tips would be
- Take the time to learn about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and financial markets.
- Put together a comprehensive trading plan (attitude to risk, objectives, strategies, methods)
-Practice continuously (with and without capital)
-Use all resources to take care of your funds (stops and limits)

Successful traders are disciplined, and a very small percentage of traders actually make money and continue trading (less than 10%). There’s a learning curve when trading forex, and if you don’t have enough start-up capital or do your research, you’re starting at a major disadvantage.