The coins/tokens that you think will have a better future comparing to others - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

The coins/tokens that you think will have a better future comparing to others

On 6/24/2020 at 12:36 PM, lharost said:

I think we can all agree that all the projects that are in the market or in ICO stage are not at the same levels and some of them have very unique idea that really can help people to have faster personal or job related transactions that are more secure while at the same time require low fees or are totally feeless.

So the question is which coins/tokens that are currently in the market or projects that are still in ICO stage in your idea have more chance of getting widespread adoption and be more successful over all?

I cannot give you a correct answer or a good choice, but i will suggest Waves coin, because from what i read about it and all the information coming out and the activity that we can see in real life, like the use of it blockchain in the next election of Russia, and more projects.

I will advise you to check it, and tell me what you think.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

yusra sera a blockchain cryptocurrency project whose task is to become a complete payment system with a community developed and fully prepared with this innovation with the ability to attract newcomers these innovative methods such as Yusra will all have a totally free decentralization of third party regulation, with the speed of over 500 transactions per second, making it a differentiator but with a scalability of up to 25,000 transactions per second. https://yusra.global/

people are like to use it because many people are waiting to see those coin on that so we need to know.acceptance because those creating it doensy have such kind of mission, by the time they make there profit they abandone most of them leaving it to traders to regulate the price.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:19 PM, redamoun said:

I cannot give you a correct answer or a good choice, but i will suggest Waves coin, because from what i read about it and all the information coming out and the activity that we can see in real life, like the use of it blockchain in the next election of Russia, and more projects.

I will advise you to check it, and tell me what you think.

Yes @redamoun About the most popular coin/token like Waves, Zec...etc are good and with bright future. However, it is not easy to know or predicting a such new coin/token cryptocurrency or project, because we don't know who are behind it, a person or group who want to do good things or fake scammers?.. So the unique option we have to do, is waiting the evolution of a such coin/token.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It takes a long time to wait for good projects so that token coins are very valuable in the cryptocurrency market and good progress.

• +1 1

I think it is difficult to answer your question because those who have their own ICO project will not know whether their token will be successful or not. I can only predict and can be wrong and can be right, I think the token / coin that will be successful in the project is Token Talk. Talk has the potential to be like the Yo token on yobit, because it is one of the tokens launched by the yobit exchange, for now we believe in tokens or coins made by an exchange.

• +2 1

It is possible for a new ICO season to begin as the prices begin rising and many new projects will want to appear. The problem was the scam Defi and the way they appeared all being the same and all having many vulnerability. It wasn't helping the community because they were not had bounty and made selected airdrops to only a few, then they made the price being very high and just with a little promotion sucked the investors money.

Widespread adoption is not easy. It will need something to be regulated and accepted for everyone to start using. Most people want to own some Bitcoin for the investment and would also like to pay with Bitcoin but it is not so adopted by many shops yet and we have to wait and see what can happen. I don't think the other cryptocurrencies will do better. Perhaps only Libra if the facebook coins is released next year, this can be adopted.

• +2 1

Better future perhaps have some coins that are developing instead of those that are not. Some are Cardano, Polkadot, Ethereum while perhaps EOS and Tezos are not developing as much as I expected. Bitcoin Cash also doesn't do anything and Litecoin is sitting on former glory but not making a difference.

• +2 1

I can't judge any project from the ICO if it will be having better future than other coins or not. I think that one out of one hundred ico can make it and be a project that will not be abandoned but we don't know for sure. This is not easy because innovation is only about a blockchain that is similar to others so we don't have too much technical knowledge to see big difference between them.

• +1 1

I don't know exactly what the ICO phase was but I am reading it was some wave of many thousands projects making something similar to the stock IPO. I also read that it was somehow same to DeFi although DeFi didn't have sales but entered Uniswap and had investors buying the tokens. I think both were crazy and perhaps we can relieve both of these sometime soon.

• +3 1

Some ICO were not bad and reached to big projects that have potential. ICOs like EOS and Polkadot were very succesful and didn't stop but continue the development, but most in the end of 2017 were found to be scamming investors, allocated money in their personal bank accounts from the fake companies they were running and abandoned the projects.

• +2 1

You have to do research and not invest in all ICO but select the best from what you see. Some important facts that help you decide can be having a product ready and not just crowdfunding, having team members with experience, having real team members and being real project and not a scam, and having the backs of some big players in the market.

• +2 1

The problem is that most of them only have unique ideas but no means and no abilities to succeed in what they claim they will create. I have even seen some projects claiming to create cities and citadels so all these sound very difficult while not having anything, not even a start to the project.

• +3 1

Merchants will care only if there is big adoption. What is the point of accepting Dash when nobody will ever ask you to pay with this option. This is the problem there is not much adoption. 

When you look at any coin exclude those that would do anything for the price. This is one big red flag when you listen to price discussions or see them focus on that. It means a lot to see discussions about developments and a follow of the roadmap. Also important to see effort that won't be just the minimum.

The icos are a radioactive area, the best thing is to stay away from them, my recommendation is to invest in currencies whose role within the world of cryptocurrencies is clear and concise, such as XRP or BNB, which in my opinion are the currencies with which can be operated with relative safety since they have an entity that regulates them and responds for them

• +1 1

I think cro coin will come to very good places in the future. The crypto com exchange is progressing really beautifully and I think this progress will be reflected in its own coin, cro coin. The crypto com exchange provides us with innovations that no stock exchange has ever done so far, and therefore I think it will come to good places among the exchanges in the future. we'll wait and see.

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, Tonima_Niharika_001 said:

There are many new coins and tokens arrive in the market so it is quite hard to say that which Coin/token has a better future because the future of the coins and tokens depended on their market demand and supply. I always like bitcoin and it always remain the successful coin in the crypto world. 

True, but it's not that hard to be honest, if you are an investor you should learn how to get essential information about these new projects and somewhat predict their future in crypto space sooner or later.

You just have to learn how to do research based on their whitepaper and road map and whether their fulfilled all of they promises on their roadmap on time or not, after doing that process for a few times it gets really easy for you and you can see if a project or coin worth your investment or not in just a 1-2 days period.

Edited by lharost

A lot of airdrops are being launched into the market that are scams so predicting the success that may or may not depend on the support of the exchange that is in charge of its launch, although this in itself does not generate an absolute guarantee but having companies that have launched other crypto currencies maximizes credibility.

I for the most part will when all is said in done sell new tokens after the ICO, as it is more beneficial just to sell quickly, instead of hold on and lock your money for an uncertain time period. 

The one ICO that evoked an emotional response that looked empowering was WRX ICO on Binance. I acknowledge the Binance expected to place an incredible arrangement in it's other endeavor - Indian trading stage that had WRX token 

still have confidence in bitcoins. I figure eventually it will be an overall coin and expanded in an incentive by the whole world. The cash has a phenomenal premium at this point. So in future it is certain that the cash will accept a basic capacity to the economy of the countries. So I believe it can change the life of a person.

The better future in the recent time ,coins or token have ,is TWT which is trustwallet token. It gave us a lot of profit in the mean time and will never give us losses if we hold it long terms.

My friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is very large, and digital currencies are increasing daily, so you should choose the net and pure currencies that will remain in the future, I advise you to choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum, in my opinion they are the best cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

This is a very difficult question because it takes a lot of time to make such projects take a lot of time to achieve them and to succeed in them. But if you have so many resources and you want to work on those project, then there are many such projects in the market. Like Bitcoin is a token used to in digital marketing. Like dice and talk.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I place a great ambition on a currency like the Trax currency, which I see that its price will become very great in the future because the project of this currency is very strong and is characterized by good support

• +1 1