Discover new topics! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

There are several sections are available  in this forum. But not all of this section  gets the same attention always. For beginner section is the most used section in the website. It's  because a newbie always  post here and learn new things. And the number of people who join here is a lot. Also the Crypto world section has  more experienced users. They discuss mainly about everything related to crypto there. 

• +3 1

The most topics or posts are created on the Beginner section actually. Because in this section,all the beginners come to learn About rules and new things. That's why it's so popular. Always gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies actually gives the idea of posting on several topics. That's the basic term to discover new topics here actually. We must be quite informative. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Its always been a problem for a lot of users to find good posts which they have not read. But they keep on looking for them in one forum. They should look in all forums because every forum have a lot of unread useful posts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are a lot of sections here that I haven't discovered yet because I'm still fresh and new here! Therefore, I want to stay in the beginners section for a period of time in order to be ready to move to the other sections!By explaining this to me, I realized that I still have a lot to see here! How excited I am for that!

• +1 1

Yes, there is a great diversity in the contents of the forum, so we must diversify the publication and participation in the various branches of the forum and that is also in order to improve the quality of the user and acceptance of posts

You speak correctly, friend! On this forum there are a lot of different topics and topics that we have never read, so I think that on this forum you can freely walk around, choosing the topic and topic you need, and this is very cool, because this situation allows us to be more active!

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing useful post when i was new i spend my more in For begginners and cryptoworld but as i complete my 100 posts i start bisiting other section and now i post in different sections and i find many informations in other section all of you also have to visit other section and you will learn more about this forum by visiting other sections

Hey friend, thankyou for making things more clear. We have to spend some time to find useful posts to reply to, dont just comment in the same section . Take your time and read from all the sections. Because there are many repetitive questions and silly questions, so try to ignore those posts and find the most relevant ones. Those repeated posts will get removed and your comments will also be removed. So always make posts which are useful for everyone, and you can use the sort feature to find the latest relevant topics according to date. 

• +1 1

Sometimes you have to visit  many different topic but your old and repeat topic wouldn't increase your reputation So You can create new attract topic  that may help you  to increase your crypto world knowledge . When we discover new topics it will help the new member  who can started there work here.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this topic mate, it will help other newbies and newcomers of the forum, we have here many boards or section about cryptocurrency, and all of them are useful depends on what you want or what you are looking for. if you want to be comfortable first with the forum then you may focus first in the beginners section. 

On 7/7/2020 at 6:11 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Don't stay in just one forum,  you can also try other forums so you can learn new things that may help you to increase your cryptoworld knowledge and at the same time you can share those knowledge too. 

@Dark_Sky exactly you should also post here and you should also visit other section because we can see hardly more members I think other section gets very less attention which is very bad for the members who work there.

• +1 3

That's right but we should only comments on post we have best or little idea of to avoid copying and pasting others work. It good to explore other topics and sections as well.

• +1 1

I really talk in all session without any exception at all there many interesting thread in in session that I enjoy reading and discuss about it,this is the power of cryptotalk forum that we can talk in any subject that we have some knowledge about it ,as you said and encourage users to visit other session, Thanks for that 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

First of all thanks my friend for this kind of explanation about the topics. At the cryptotalk there are many sections where you can easily find different topics and easily delivered a comment. In this way our knowledge and skills also increases. 

Thank mate for this amazing update, it an eye-opener for me as a beginner here I will do well to check out other sections here.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this kind of information! It will be helpful to the beginners where they will post and in every topic there is new knowledge that we can learn about. I am happy that many members are sharing their thoughts and experience in every topic here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Good topic where we can have an idea of each section,   you should add some tips too to create  new topics  there is a great need for the new topics amd users need tricks or tips for that.

• +1 1

Such an informative post that describes each section in detail. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us. I genuinely appreciate your effort and time on this post. when I was a beginner I also found it really hard to post the right topics at the right sections. This post is a really helpful guideline for the users in order to create correct post at the right sections. Now it would be easier for the users to identify topics based on each section.

• +1 1

It has been a very interesting and important publication that you have contributed to us, especially for those of us who are now starting. In particular, I always scan certain topics that catch my attention and when I find a particular publication, I immediately enter to read, analyze and interact. It is true what you state that sometimes we overlook some topics because we consider them not very attractive and that if we dedicate ourselves and visit them we can find real surprises that can benefit us by adding utility to our knowledge. Thank you for sharing!

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

We have many sections, and this is very good for those seeking knowledge, because there is a lot to learn in them. I think we should use all the content we have here, to work with all the knowledge acquired. I am very happy to see how good the forum is with us, and especially the members for sharing information that changes our lives.

I see your posts sometimes and it is true I learn from you gigantic information @Calvinpriva in the beginning I was only working in about forum section and beginner section because at that time I wasn't have experience but now I'm visiting all the sections just for the purpose of knowledge as you suggest everyone to read other sections also so it is absolutely right and for betterment for all members..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah brother @Mark wood its good to read topics from different sections and you'll learn a lot. Its not bad to stay on beginners  section, but not for a long time. A lot of members are missing important things in crypto sections because they stay in beginners section like forever.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend you have shared very good information with us. You said absolutely right that we only spend a lot of time on these start and only big forums, and because of this, there are many interesting topics on other forums which we do not reply to. As I had visited that forums recently, I found many interesting topics on which no one has responded so much interesting topics found there. And since I visited those forums, now I spend my much time in the same forum because there I get many interesting topics which I am very happy to post on. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information my friend. This helps us to make sure we attend all the sections inorder to become more exposed to new knowledge and experience. The cryptotalk is very deep and knowledgeable forum we must give our best here. Good luck friends.