PI-Mining App - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

I have been using the app minning of pie and it have been working very well, I just hope that the currency will get into the market very soon and will be valuable. Thanks to the developer and I hope it comes out shaking the the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 7/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Young001 said:

I have been using the app minning of pie and it have been working very well, I just hope that the currency will get into the market very soon and will be valuable. Thanks to the developer and I hope it comes out shaking the the crypto world.

At least we can hope for betterment. Team is working into it with a very long term plan and vision. I think, it will bring some revolution in the cryptocurrency world in the near future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I have been using Pi for many month and the best part is it doesn't cost you anything. You just have to click start mining every 24 hour. It doesn't harm your phone. The more you refer the more you earn. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

2 hours ago, yvanlm said:

what are their plans for the future ? listing token ? exchange, whitdraw ?

Have you checked their whitepaper? They are working into it and according to one of the core member from this project, Pi token will available to trade possibly in the next year. I am also waiting their next announcements. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing the application with us, although I am not interested in mining using the phone, but I will try the application when the time allows me to do so.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Motidepada said:

very possible that coin will be shitcoin after a week or two of trading. 

So how can you say that too early before its release in the cryptocurrency markets for tradings ? I can not guarantee whether this project eventually make a scam exit or not but so far, I have seen so many bright sides for this project and the team work behind this project. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Pi mining, i heard about this site several times! But i didn't try it because i thought it will harm mobile phone. Now i real need to try it because you have explain very well about this app.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Pi mining, i heard about this site several times! But i didn't try it because i thought it will harm mobile phone. 

Simply it does not harm your phone as I have clearly mentioned everything in my topic too. What you have to do is, you need to install this app on your smartphone which has at least 1 GB RAM. Well, app works perfectly fine for you. 

• +3 1

@Whited35Can this app run on an old Huawei model that lags and freezes even when browsing the internet? Will I be able to mine anything if I run this app? Also have you managed to profit from mining, how many coins do you mine per day and what is the coins maximum supply?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

@Whited35Can this app run on an old Huawei model that lags and freezes even when browsing the internet? Will I be able to mine anything if I run this app? Also have you managed to profit from mining?

Also, how many coins do you mine per day and what is the coins maximum supply?

@BTC Future Is that android phone with OS version 4.1 or up? If yes, good news for you, this app works perfectly on that phone,you will still be able to mine Pi-token on that phone.So far, Pi is not listed on any exchange but presumably it will be available for tradings in Q2 of next year. Your mining rate i.e. π/hr depends on your security circle.If you have no invited friend, your default mining rate is 0.20 π/hr.You can invite your friends as many as possible to improve your  π/hr mining rate which will be added to your default mining rate.

Suppose, 

You have invited 2 friends,It works like, 2×0.04=0.08 π/hr

So your new mining rate will be,0.28 π/hr.

I have managed to mine 27K plus Pi so far with 30 friends in my security circle. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 8/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, MianAsfand said:

This app is very good and we can earn pi token very easily. But the problem is that we can't withdraw these tokens and we have not any information about withdraw date. 

If you have some time to read previous replies, please kindly do so. As core member has said,Pi token withdraw feature will be enabled presumably in the next year. Make sure you have verified your phone number inside the app.

9 hours ago, Bhailiigo said:

Not bad but this app can not return the benefit that's why many users go to in problem but if they can start the with draw so that time it's app is the good. 

How can you say too early that it can not give you benefits? It is not available fore trading yet but it does not guarantee that Pi token will have no value in the future. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Pi network is good but the problem with it is that we can't withdraw our coins and we don't know when we will be able to withdraw these coins so i think it is just waste of time. 

• +4 1

52 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Pi network is good but the problem with it is that we can't withdraw our coins and we don't know when we will be able to withdraw these coins so i think it is just waste of time. 

Well, it does not waste your enough time, friend ! If you are not interested in this app, it fine. This app performs mining activity automatically just by clicking on the Lightning button once in a day. In the case of withdraw and listing, they said, they are working into it. I kindly ask you to follow their whitepaper😊

• +2 1

Pi is surely good compny and currency,  we are waitinf for it from many months, I thibk they will be listed on exchanges next year, or at least they will launch the project next year.

• +5 1

11 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

at least they will launch the project next year

Oh no 😂! Project is already launched, they are working according to their roadmap. Make sure you have followed and read the whole whitepaper from Pi Network. They have mentioned about some phases before listing Pi tokens on the different exchange sites. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/7/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raqeebzy said:

@Whited35. Sometimes, looking at the pi mining app, I wonder how this breakthrough was achieved and I commend the development team, making the PoW consensus much easier and less costlier than other crypto which uses it. 

But somehow, I haven't started using the app (no reason). I will make sure I donwload and start with it soon. Can you DM me your referral link/invitation code?

It is the use of PoS algorithm, there are many other apps like that that makes use of such algorithm, electroneum also make use of PoS on phones to mine. But no matter what, such mining on phone will no be profitable. Let us see how it goes. Also know that pi has never been listed on coinmarketcap which is the trustworthy of all. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh no 😂! Project is already launched, they are working according to their roadmap. Make sure you have followed and read the whole whitepaper from Pi Network. They have mentioned about some phases before listing Pi tokens on the different exchange sites. 

Bit not yet tradable?

• +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

electroneum also make use of PoS on phones to mine. But no matter what, such mining on phone will no be profitable. Let us see how it goes. Also know that pi has never been listed on coinmarketcap which is the

Oh. Thanks. I forgot electroneum, perhaps because I didn't take part in it and you might be right, I also have doubt about the pi project; it has been so stagnant for several months now. I think I have seen it somewhere that it will have a market value and be listed in exchanges by next according to their plan, it is a matter of time, let's wait. And pi is listed on Coingecko and CoinMarketCap but with incomplete information, so it is just approximately not listed.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, Awais badshah said:

Pi mining is best but only problem is that withdraw is not easy and many problems with the crypyto currency and other have 

Please kindly read our previous conversations first. We have multiple discussions why you can not withdraw Pi-token from the app now. 

18 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

And pi is listed on Coingecko and CoinMarketCap but with incomplete information, so it is just approximately not listed.

Another Pi coin is there but it is Pi-token and has not listed anywhere else. Regarding your doubts on this project, I think it will be extremely harder for them to make a scam exit at the end. They are hiring more developers and recently their Twitter account got approved with a blue tick. If you have carefully read their whitepaper, you might easily detect, they have discovered really the genuine technique to mine cryptocurreency by using smartphone. If it really goes to public adoption trend, honestly it has a potential to be a future cryptocurrency with the value and importance.Success of some project will be thus determined how average people access their services. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Another Pi coin is there but it is Pi-token and has not listed anywhere else.

Yes, I checked there again and I saw it was Pi coin rather; my mind was just about Pi that I forgot to look at the suffix.

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Regarding your doubts on this project, I think it will be extremely harder for them to make a scam exit at the end

Well, I have went through the white paper all along before I even went on mining for a few days. I just feel it was taking too long than necessary (only time will tell if it is a breakthrough or just a waste of time. I hope for the former in any case.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

22 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I just feel it was taking too long than necessary (only time will tell if it is a breakthrough or just a waste of time. I hope for the former in any case.

No worries, everyone is free to have the doubts 😊. Myself, I am not a spoke person from this project to guarantee everything okay. Just a matter is, I have been really following the activities from the team to make project successful, that's all. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/20/2020 at 2:10 AM, Awais badshah said:

Pi mining is best but only problem is that withdraw is not easy and many problems with the crypyto currency and other have 

Pi is not tradable for now, no withdraw is possible at all, until the coin is tradable. The coin is not even listed on coinmarketcap. 

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yes, I checked there again and I saw it was Pi coin rather; my mind was just about Pi that I forgot to look at the suffix.

Well, I have went through the white paper all along before I even went on mining for a few days. I just feel it was taking too long than necessary (only time will tell if it is a breakthrough or just a waste of time. I hope for the former in any case.

Very possible the coin will not be tradable forever. But, let us be positive. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Awais badshah said:

Pi mining app is one of the best app in this world and no other have equal power to pi mining app for that matter to me and Bussines 

I have detected, they have invented the great technique to mine cryptocurrency on smartphone. Regarding this app, yes it is good to perform mining activities for Pi-token with built in chatting features. There are so many good apps so do not say like there as no app to compete with this app 😊

• +2 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have detected, they have invented the great technique to mine cryptocurrency on smartphone. Regarding this app, yes it is good to perform mining activities for Pi-token with built in chatting features. There are so many good apps so do not say like there as no app to compete with this app 😊

Yes mate and this pi network is already listed on coingecko which is having a initial value of $0.343 per pi, you can see here that this pi network is really legit and i will suggest to mine some pi for the better future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate and this pi network is already listed on coingecko which is having a initial value of $0.343 per pi

I caution you, do not get confused with fake listing on the ranking site like Coingecko as you have said. Pi Network (IOU) (PI) on Coingecko does not exhibit the full information and that is inactive. Pi token is not listed on any exchange as I have been repeatedly telling in my previous replies. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Jacob Thoms said:

Pi coin .. I have heard much about it these days but I personally think this is just a waste of time till its trading starts because we don't may be they shut down the project before the trading and that will all be loss and great waste of time 

Yes, pi mining is a waste of time, the coin has not been tradable all time long, I do not even think the coin will be tradable. I will only recognize the coin when I see it on coinmarketcap. I wasted my time downloading the app and referring people. Although, I have stopped it and go for better ways to make money than to believe in what is not real. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1