PI-Mining App - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

This is a new currency, a new application.
The great thing about this app is that it has no bad or harmful effect on the mobile phone, and I don't even feel its presence on my mobile phone.
Initially, it was expected that this currency would be put on the market in the month of 8/2020, but nothing of this happened until today.
Nevertheless, people feel confident that they are mining this coin with such ease.
I hope that this currency is one of the currencies that have a high price in the currency market.😉

very interesting project and nice looking app i installed last month but i am familiar with its advantages now i spent time in a post and read all about his team and its functions good to make money 

thanks creator for this valued information . 

• Useful or interesting 1

25 minutes ago, Melodyc75 said:

I thought I would not find this app here, but they already mentioned it, the pi Network project looks very promising, since it allows us to mine everyone in a passive way and only by activating a button; The cryptocurrency is not yet on the market because we are still in the early phases of the project, hopefully by the beginning of next year or even before we will have promising news of this great project. To mine all and good luck.

@Melodyc75 Nice to hear. By the way, would you mind to share how much Pi-tokens have you mined so far ? They are opening the KYC slot for their users. Do not forget to track their announcements. Maybe, you will be able to trade Pi-tokens in the next year. 

This app is legit but i dont think it will give you much peofit as expected in future .

Since 8M +users had already mined many coins so that i dont think its value will be profitable.

If they make low supply of pi then it may be profitable but with high supply i dont expect much from pi network

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, prabesh2058 said:

This app is legit but i dont think it will give you much peofit as expected in future .

Since 8M +users had already mined many coins so that i dont think its value will be profitable.

If they make low supply of pi then it may be profitable but with high supply i dont expect much from pi network

@prabesh2058 Value of it will be determined according to its use-case and adoptions rates. No matter what will be its total supply in the markets, if the team has the solid plans to come in the cryptocurrency market, everything will be fine. 

17 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

this project will get flopped at the end.

@ShiNorton Maybe they have a good plan to run project for a long time. We can not predict about its future too early. let's see how the team works to advance Pi Network toward the proper directions. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

45 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@ShiNorton Maybe they have a good plan to run project for a long time. We can not predict about its future too early. let's see how the team works to advance Pi Network toward the proper directions. 

It has already been 2 years. Huge numbers of miners are there to mine so many Pi from the smartphone. If they release their currency  in the market who is buying it?  I have doubts to this project and stopped mining from my phone. 

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

It has already been 2 years. Huge numbers of miners are there to mine so many Pi from the smartphone. If they release their currency  in the market who is buying it?  I have doubts to this project and stopped mining from my phone. 

@ShiNorton It all depends on you but myself, I am just following it and mining Pi token on my smartphone as it does not need any efforts and battery power consumption. I am waiting their invitation to get verified for KYC through a first batch. 

• +5 1

I'm actually using it and already some people are getting applied for kyc I advice all really to go there you will get the token for free and without hard work

не могу ничего сказать про этот пи-майнинг,но чувствуется скам давно он попал,ни новостного фонда и ни каких движений по выводу на кошельки,а это означает одно,забросили его в долгий ящик и на долго,возможно в свет так и не выйдет.

As soon as I read the title of the topic I said no, no mobile mining, this damages the devices for a very small amount of money, but reading the comments I have changed my mind, is interesting, why not try it? it takes almost no time and this coin may surprise us in the future.

They say Pi Network has a good future.
I will download the application in the month of April.
Many say that the currency is just a fraud, but I do not think that the currency is honest and it will be a successful digital currency

On 6/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Whited35 said:

Basic introduction:-

PI is new crypto coin which can be mined just by using your smartphone (For both iOS and Android phones)  without draining your battery's life.Mining PI coin by using smartphone is super easy.You just need to enable mining once in every 24 hours. This is a real project by a team of Stanford graduates. The core team includes two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA and also they have helped to make Stanford's blockchain community. Their vision is to make Pi cryptocurrency extremely useful for everyone in their daily life. Please at least don't ask me a question like What is the value for each PI? It is not officially listed on any exchange yet as the team is still working for constructing infrastructure for this currency and also they are focused to build community. So far each PI's value is 0 dollar/euro just like BTC in 2008 :classic_biggrin:!

Advantages:-

It is not a scam project and app from this project is really easy to use. You can mine PI coin easily as much as possible by using smartphone. You can increase your mining rates inside this app. App has small size which does not consume enough RAM spaces to slow down your devices. They are fixing bugs regularly to make sure app is perfectly working on supported devices. To know more details like algorithm they are using, roadmap,etc kindly check their white paper https://minepi.com/white-paper .

Development team:-

Core Team Members:-

• Dr.Nicolas Kokkalis-Head of Technology
  • Dr.Chengdiao Fan-Head of Product
  • Vincent McPhillip-Head of Community 

Screenshots:-

Screenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-36.thumb.png.2d8432948ffa5be3b30f0badb164f7d1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-23-18-40-47.thumb.png.76607b64866e9386ab9e1d84c05f45b3.png

Brief instructions for use:-

You need to have an invitation code to create an account in this app. Make sure you have an invitation code handy from your trusted friend first. To start mining Pi, hit the lightning button once in every 24 hours, that's it app start to mine coin for you without harming the system of your phone.You do not even need to leave your app open for mining.Don't forget to verify your phone number inside the app.To earn more Pi and to increase mining rate, you might refer it to your friend too. Please note that, using two devices to create fake multiple mining account is strictly prohibited. They have advanced detection system to prevent scam. 

Relevant links:-

Good Luck !

This is a good information! I have been mining PI coin using my smartphone and is very easy to start earning some coins, also this application will notify you when the 24 hours period end, in order to activate it again and cotinue mining PI coins to increase your balance.

I have been following this project for a long time, and I think if the authors of this application do not abandon it, then something really good can come out of it

In general, spending time on these apps is a waste of time since they work very little time, the process is very slow and can damage our mobile device, so I recommend looking for other safer and faster ways to earn a little BTC.

I've heard about this application, but I haven't tried it yet, because actually I take into account, actually mining has the ability to destroy my device, as a result of this I am trying to ask whether we can get good numbers by mining through the application and how much we can reap for the moon through it

In my experience, I used this application to mine the pi coin for a while but my phone was constantly locking, I stopped using it, however I still have a few PIs, I hope that in the future they will have a high value in the market.

The information you are offering about this application seems very interesting to me, the truth is I did not know it, I had heard about it a little, but I was not interested in looking for more information because I thought it was bad for the phone, but I will start to investigate more about She, if she is still paying, because I think it would be good to try it since you say that it is only claimed every 24 hours, on the other hand the cryptocurrency is not known to me, so I would like to encourage me to win a few, I find it interesting as you have detailed The information is well explained, and the best thing is that you leave us the link at once.

I've been mining PI Network for a while now and I still don't got chosen for the KYC. Now I'm starting to feel a little bit sketchy about this Coin. Does anyone here in the forum got KYC'd for real? Because I don't think that the KYC is legit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very good project, imagine getting coins only with an app, the only problem is that it is not yet in circulation because the project is not finished and nothing gives us assurance that the project will be finalized and the value of its is not yet known coin

What a good post friend, very complete information, I was unaware of the existence of this app and if you say that it does not use resources from the mobile device it is great, most if they use it and end up damaging your cell phone, you encouraged me to try Pi-Mining. Thank you.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, criptovzla1 said:

This is a good information! I have been mining PI coin using my smartphone and is very easy to start earning some coins, also this application will notify you when the 24 hours period end, in order to activate it again and cotinue mining PI coins to increase your balance.

@criptovzla1 Good 😉 Also, do not forget to invite friends by using your referral link to multiply earnings. Be active on social activities based on Pi-network to be eligible for their first 10k KYC slot. Good luck.