Deeptradebot Legit? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jon011979

Deeptradebot Legit?

It is good that you are trying to find out the legitimacy of this bot, it is a fraudulent project that was launched in several forms and they tried to promote it on a telegram but it did not work, a lot of vulnerabilities were discovered by it and there are not many users on it

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This project has brought many people to a good profit, but you have to invest a large amount in order to achieve monthly profits.
I explain to you why I consider this to be credible because it gives you a very small percentage ranging from 0.5% to 0.7%. You need to know that if you want that first you will buy a package and then you invest again.
I advise you not to invest in it these days because it is despite its credibility but it may be focused at any time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Recently I heard the name Deeptradebot from a friend of mine.  My friend has just started using it.  I don't really know if it's fake or legit.  Many people have told me that it is fake and many people have said that it is legit.  I am in a state of uncertainty.  Do you think it is fake or legit?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

From the first look, the site seems sincere because it provides free plans as well, and the search for you remains more on Google and also on their channel on telegram and social media

• +3 1

I never heard about this trading bot site, but i believe it can be a legit one because i have used bots though not in trading crypto but in forex. There are good bots and bad, my advice its to try it with their free package and see the results before trusting with 100% from the start.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are some reviews saying it is a 'good to go' and some say it is a scam project. You will be so much confused if you go by what people say unless you have a trusted person who might have tried it; I also am not a fan of bot, so I can't say. Even if you try the free package, you might be decieved. Find a well known and widely tested bots with no double standard.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i heared about this trading bot, but i can't trust of those bots because i reading in social media from some traders that lose a quantity of theire capital because a mistake or problem in bot who are used in their trading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

On 6/25/2020 at 11:01 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There are good bots and bad, my advice its to try it with their free package and see the results before trusting with 100% from the start.

@Calvinpriva I have doubt on it because user has to rent the bot by paying the specific amounts. I do not know how they guarantee the performance during the renting period because user has to make the advanced payment by choosing the plans. Recently, Yobit has introduced the RoboTrade, I love it due to several reasons. 

• +4 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Recently, Yobit has introduced the RoboTrade, I love it due to several reasons. 

@Whited35 If is a must to rent  that bot, am not suggesting it because there are many untrusted bots. Yobit have helped many people with their bot because it is a safe place where we use everyday.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 If is a must to rent  that bot, am not suggesting it because there are many untrusted bots. Yobit have helped many people with their bot because it is a safe place where we use everyday.

Yobit's trading bot is looking adoptable in this current crypto market situations. Price of Bitcoin and altcoin is looking volatile. I have buying order of BTC by using Robot and expecting 5% profits for my purchase 😊

On 6/23/2020 at 7:17 AM, jon011979 said:

Hi guys,

Would like to know if anyone try this trading site for bot called https://deeptradebot.com/

Would appreciate your comments on this site . want to know if this is legit or scam 

Thanks

Try to learn how to trade, start with the money you can afford to lose, trading signals and bots are most of the time fake, people giving you such offers are not better than you if you have excellent experience about how to trade, and you will have to start from somewhere. 

That bot is new to me because i have not use any bot than robotrade for yobit platform. Try to use robotrade i know you will love it because is a free and safe bot. It help you to complete your trades even if you are offline.

On 6/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, jon011979 said:

Hi guys,

Would like to know if anyone try this trading site for bot called https://deeptradebot.com/

Would appreciate your comments on this site . want to know if this is legit or scam 

Thanks

I don't have guarantee to say this not is legit even if it is tradable, but when choosing trading bot you should look those recommended bots because you give your API keys to the bot in order to be able to access your balance. 

• +2 1

I can not say this bot is legit or not because it is new. their domain Created on 2020-01-11 and Expires on 2023-01-11. If they had plan to take money and run away why they have to buy a domain for 3 years. but there are many things that I am worry about, such as the amount of commission which they pay to their club members and many positive reviews on trust pilot that I believe are fake.

Anyway, 21 days ago  I have registered to their site and start using their free bot. It works perfectly and pay my profit many times during the day and you can withdraw them. 2 weeks ago I paid for their 10 nfs bot and again result is  amazing. in 17 days I get 13% profits.

I found someone in the internet to get a invitation code to join the club for better profit. that person told me he start investing in April and increased his investment gradually. but still I am not sure what to do?! 

Edited by MarSton

I heard from my friends that this is a fairly successful site. It allows you to get significant profits and investments quickly pay off. I advise you to try with a small amount

On 6/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I never heard about this trading bot site, but i believe it can be a legit one because i have used bots though not in trading crypto but in forex. There are good bots and bad, my advice its to try it with their free package and see the results before trusting with 100% from the start.

I normally here about trading robots at the Forex market though I have not yet tried them before because I do not have much faith in them so tell me your experience about the use of bots in Forex trading and if they work well how accurate can they be,also include the disadvantages thanks.

• +1 1

Yobit's trading bot let you to get significant profits and investments quickly pay off, but it risky, because robots will never know how market will go

• +2 1

I remember that I came across a review about this bot and was accusing it of fraud, I did not try it, but the information about it says that it is a fraudulent bot, so beware of him or the API handing your account to anyone without fully trusting it.

• +2 1

Dude that is awesome, but when we work on it, then this is a show that this site did not interrupt, it is bad, everyone will use it to solve it And hope that You will remove this mission which is super, no solution is happening in the middle of it. 

No, I did not try it at all, and one of my friends did not mention that he used it before, so I advise you to be very careful before you get involved entering any site that you do not have enough and confirmed information about.