Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

1 hour ago, JesusFries said:

Yes mate, these members who are not understand some members ideas is like not having an idea about from it so that they're just ignoring it, they didn't know that is a good opportunity to them to learn new things about cryptocurrency, i will just say that continue what his doing in this forum and there's a lot of members who are hungry in terms of knowledge.

Yes, I have noticed them. They are seriously trying tom learn the new things. Not only in the public discussion threads, guys are asking me questions in PM and I have been answering their questions for a long time on this forum. I see, some of such guys are creating the top quality topics on this forum and such topics can be found in the different sections here. 

My friend, this wonderful forum has given us and continues to give us a lot every day, so it deserves us attention, reorganization, hard work, sincerity and sacrifice for it, it really deserves this. 

• +2 1

On 4/7/2021 at 11:52 AM, Ameralsamt said:

My friend, this wonderful forum has given us and continues to give us a lot every day, so it deserves us attention, reorganization, hard work, sincerity and sacrifice for it, it really deserves this. 

Cool, keep it up. Seriously we are working for the better community where the users from all around the world are rolling out here to make the discussions. As we are in open community, our activities should also be digestible by the members in this community so the best rite is expected as the OP has figured out so many points systematically. 

Thank you for your wonderful post. I wish all members to read the topic well and understand it, so as to participate in it in a qualitative manner. Moderators remove bad and duplicate posts in order to access and encourage the creation of new and valuable information. We must share knowledge between us and  That the elderly guide beginners and give them advice

• +4 1

On 4/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, Whited35 said:

some of such guys are creating the top quality topics on this forum and such topics can be found in the different sections here. 

Yes mate, for me i see a lot of useful and quality topics on crypto world section because there has a lot of information about cryptocurrency and there are only few low quality posters due to being disabled this section if they didn't finished the 100 posts on for beginners section.

9 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Yes mate, for me i see a lot of useful and quality topics on crypto world section because there has a lot of information about cryptocurrency and there are only few low quality posters due to being disabled this section if they didn't finished the 100 posts on for beginners section.

It is not necessarily to create the qualification 100 posts only in the beginner section from the newcomers on this forum. They are free to create posts in any sections on this forum but all posts have to meet the Cryptotalk community standard otherwise they will be subjected to remove and throw into the trash. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/11/2021 at 7:10 PM, Whited35 said:

It is not necessarily to create the qualification 100 posts only in the beginner section from the newcomers on this forum. They are free to create posts in any sections on this forum but all posts have to meet the Cryptotalk community standard otherwise they will be subjected to remove and throw into the trash. 

Yes mate but what I'm trying to say on 100 posts is they're just allowed to finish their 100 post on about forum and for beginners section only, after they finished that, they're still allowed to make a topic but more widely, the other sections are now open from them.

On 4/11/2021 at 7:10 AM, Whited35 said:

@Whited35 When the person is new you must comply with the 100 publications first to be able to write in the other sections of the forum, they only have options for the About Forum and beginners, in the others they can only read, but they can not make publications or comments, that option Stay closed.

Edited by Dormilon

We will try to avoid from these things but i have a question from you that those members who are telling something about this platform then we have no any other words for creating our topic. I think these words are necessary for their encouragement so that they create better posts at the next time like this. 

It is good for you to appreciate your topic and it is also good for me to differ in some of them, and the responses in the comments give us the greatest benefit in clarifying some important points, your topic and your discussions are beautiful and one of the most beautiful things I follow

Wow, this is a very wonderful post, both newbie and the senior members will benefit from it, especially your point about the fact that all new members not poor when it comes to creating a topic, a newbie can actually create something that is even better than what a senior member has posted.

Thank you for your useful post. To achieve success, you must continue to seek knowledge and learn everything related to the world of coding, whatever the circumstances. You must work to accomplish your tasks in the best manner, while fully adhering to the rules of the forum. I advise you not to be greedy and to be patient to achieve goals and achievements.  Do not forget to work on the service and development of the platform and give some of its advantages

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I certainly agree with you, we must be more responsible and loyal to this forum and work seriously and attentively in order to preserve the forum as the best forum in the world

• +1 1

Many of us especially newcomers comers don't pay attention to forum rules and guidelines which might lead to them being banned from the forum so we have to keep helping each other in the forum especially the begginers who have less experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and the only way i think we can help them is through making useful beneficial posts in any section we visit so that if they read they will acquire more knowledge about the forum.

• +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, Moaz said:

It is my personal opinion only that your topic deserves more than 5 likes. I mentioned the most important problems we face in this forum. I hope all members read your topic and understand it well because they will definitely benefit from it.

Yes am with you on these because most of the members always fail to understand the topic properly before making comment on it, Honestly these post have say it all and many members would find it very useful.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Whited35 When the person is new you must comply with the 100 publications first to be able to write in the other sections of the forum, they only have options for the About Forum and beginners, in the others they can only read, but they can not make publications or comments, that option Stay closed.

Hi @Dormilon, It is your rule not forum rules, kindly stop spreading utterly useless stuff brother. All newcomers on forum will not be the newcomers in the crypto world. They can opt out to choose any section on this forum to create the posts. I have senior members in case of knowledge and experiences, their forum rank is just Jr.Member on forum but highly skilled in the crypto world, they do not create posts in About Forum or in the Beginners section, got it?  

• +2 1

This topic is beautiful and useful. As long as the cryptotalk forum provides us, we must also work hard and sincerely and provide everything we have to share experiences and useful information with it.

12 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Yes mate but what I'm trying to say on 100 posts is they're just allowed to finish their 100 post on about forum and for beginners section only, after they finished that, they're still allowed to make a topic but more widely, the other sections are now open from them.

Check my above response ! I think I have covered for you too. Here, I have noticed a notable misconceptions regarding the participations in the different sections and the threads of this forum. I kindly ask all guys to check forum rules once gain and attempt to understand the core theme and essence of this beautiful community. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right my friend.  correction is very important for us.  If we work in the right way, we can easily succeed.  Moreover, if you post wrong, yobit will not count it.  So we should post correctly.

Many of the new members don't pay any attention to the rules of the forum, so they may expose themselves to the ban with or without intent, so the old members should guide them during the first period and help them understand everything that is desirable and all that is rejected in the forum to achieve the maximum benefit through information and profits provided by this forum.

I just didn't come here for that. But I noticed that after changing the plan, the number of users decreased. When I check recent responses, many new members do not pay any attention to the forum rules, so they may expose themselves to being banned intentionally or unintentionally, so the old members should guide them through the first period and help them understand everything that is desired.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Whited35 Are they really my rules? You are an Explainer member and you do not know that a user who does not have 100 publications cannot write in the other sections, that is not good, check and after you stop saying that I publish useless things, because you clearly do not know that part of the forum, it is not in the rules, but you cannot write in the other sections if you are not a Jr member, it's that simple.

Kindly prove all of them with proofs like at which points forum has mentioned such things or which newcomer was not able to write in other section before completing first 100 posts just in first two sections ? Else comment is itself qualified to be reported to admin as it is supposed to be misleading several times and clearly looking abusive. You are just writing here making a standpoint which does not make any sense. And my friend, it is not needed to talk about me personally while dealing in the public thread. Precisely, you really do not to say like I am explainer here, check your line that I have highlighted with bold letters. If you again come up with the same baseless claims, I might better contact forum admins. Thanks. 

We can use several methods to improve this forum and to improve our work here:
First, we all have to write simple and easy vocabulary so that everyone can benefit from it.
Write the opinion clearly and in a publication related to the publication.
Question the experts when facing problems because they are our teachers.
Hope this helps

Yes, we must make corrections in order to raise the name of the forum well and to be of benefit to everyone . This is essential that we should all strive for because we are all charged with it

Friend, I agree with you that corrections are needed on our part to create the best content and information in this forum, which is cryptotalk, that is why we must always help the forum to be better and to improve even more.