Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

According to my opinion, first of all, you have to avoid those things, because of which you have got restriction or your account has been banned . And we should follow the role and regulation of this platform so that our account is not received restriction warning point .

On the off chance that by one means or another a few one is prohibited from posting at that point after rejoining he ought to learn from his botches and after that work in like manner ..he ought to at that point dodge such botches by which he got prohibited ..ups and downs are the portion of life he ought to contact arbitrators apologize them know his botches and after that inquire them to allow him chance .. Then he should continuously work beneath the rules of this gathering ..the most reason for being prohibited isn't take after the rules so he ought to watch out and continuously take after all rules ..

Hello my friend, you really made a very good topic .Your topic is useful for all members of this platform. 

When some members of this platform commit fraud against the rules and regulations, then the moderators of this platform are imposed certain restrictions on them and they cannot work on this platform. But that restriction is for a few days and as soon as the restriction is removed then the member can work on this platform, but after removal from the restriction, that member should faithfully follow the rules and regulations of this platform.

After removal of restrictions we have to share our mistake. With the all members and newbies also because in this way others will avoid of doing that mistake and it should be good for all of us. 

You are right mate when we do any mistake and receive any punishment for that then we work in a good way and follow all the rules and regulations of the forum and not cheat in any way because we receive a very hard punishment. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

Its been long I made a post I have miss everyone here. This happen due to some certain reasons that I accept it to be my fault. I was restricted from posting for 30days, it's really pains but yes I acknowledge it to be right. I don't blame any moderator for such action. During the break I have learn a lot and know how much I miss for a while not being able to post or receive any payment. I am into that but still I didn't stop visiting the site because I am able to learn and give reputations to some post I found useful.  It was so much glad to me when I come back and realized that a new campaign is running and am eligible to participate with you all.

All the way here are some tips I considered it  to be so helpful to every users newbies or regular member  that resumes from restriction and decide to share it here:

1. Try to write down the reasons why you get restricted and find solution to why you are restricted. This will help you get protected from making another mistake.

2. Take a visit to the all sections and most importantly the about forum considering the pinned post to know if there is any new updates you find new to know and practice it.

3. Check some of your works change your activities try to spend time and learn about knew knowledge you find available in some of the section you are familiar with.

4. If you are an author to a topic check some of your topic to see how much far it helps the forum and it's members.

5. Check new friends from your profile to know how much qaulity post you made in order to get motivated.

This  are some activities supposed for any resuming member to consider and work with it. Therefore I precisely share this to you friends because I love you all.

After coming out of the restriction, we will find out why we got the restriction and make sure that we do not do that again.Read the rules again so that we do not do anything against the rules.

• +1 2

Usually a really great accommodating article my companion, numerous of us here deserted the rules and directions of the gathering so that's why numerous individuals get penalized for each botch they make. Presently the most excellent thing I think everybody that come back from confinements ought to do is to memorize from there past botch so that they can remain absent from being limited another time or indeed forbidding.

I think your post will be very useful for newcomers.  I think newcomers will be aware of your shared story.  Since crypto has paved the way for us to earn.  So we should respect the forum, its rules - regulations  should be followed, so that our id are not reported or banned.

Edited by Tahu38

We can all make mistakes but important thing is learning from our mistakes. You're saying you realized your mistakes and you'll not do that again, i think this is a great progress. I wish everyone can at like you because reading posts and giving likes, is very important especially while you can't post. That shows us what should we do if we get banned.

Thank you for sharing your predicament with us. It is an experience that is worth sharing. I have learned enough from your post. Let always learn from our mistakes so that we can avoid future reoccurrence.

• +1 1

Well this is very quality information about this platform I'm really appreciate your efforts for making topic like this whatever I learn this is only because of you all senior members and earlier i mentioned that when expert members make topic they give their most of time for making quality topic so that's what we get..

• +4 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/28/2021 at 7:20 AM, online123 said:

After coming out of the restriction, we will find out why we got the restriction and make sure that we do not do that again.Read the rules again so that we do not do anything against the rules.

@online123t that's the best thing to do because you have to learn from your mistake that's why you need to analyse them and find a way you won't fall victim of the same mistake that's the best thing that need to be done

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this awesome topic. We really should follow the rules and regulations to protect our accounts. Specially, we shouldn't post anything without knowing about it or repeat any post. We should try to make new topics. Because most of us get wrned for posting. So, we should be very careful.

After getting restricted and later backed to the forum I think you should despise from the act that will lead you to that anymore thereby working hard and ensure you comply with the rules and regulations of the forum and make such rules as your friends.

My friend welcome back in this forum and I am very happy to know that you learn with their mistake during restraining .And my friend i advice you always follow the rules of this forum and create always useful and informative posts in easy words .

On 21/06/2020 at 4:28 AM, Babubu609 said:

Its been long I made a post I have miss everyone here. This happen due to some certain reasons that I accept it to be my fault. I was restricted from posting for 30days, it's really pains but yes I acknowledge it to be right. I don't blame any moderator for such action. During the break I have learn a lot and know how much I miss for a while not being able to post or receive any payment. I am into that but still I didn't stop visiting the site because I am able to learn and give reputations to some post I found useful.  It was so much glad to me when I come back and realized that a new campaign is running and am eligible to participate with you all.

All the way here are some tips I considered it  to be so helpful to every users newbies or regular member  that resumes from restriction and decide to share it here:

1. Try to write down the reasons why you get restricted and find solution to why you are restricted. This will help you get protected from making another mistake.

2. Take a visit to the all sections and most importantly the about forum considering the pinned post to know if there is any new updates you find new to know and practice it.

3. Check some of your works change your activities try to spend time and learn about knew knowledge you find available in some of the section you are familiar with.

4. If you are an author to a topic check some of your topic to see how much far it helps the forum and it's members.

5. Check new friends from your profile to know how much qaulity post you made in order to get motivated.

This  are some activities supposed for any resuming member to consider and work with it. Therefore I precisely share this to you friends because I love you all.

Welcome back dear friend . You have learnt from what you have done. You should take effort to correct you mistakes and bring out best from your side for that you should work hard with patience to avoid another warning 

Friend, the best thing you can do after coming back from the restriction is to get to work with tdo in order to make up for lost time and money as well, so nothing will go ahead with everything to recover everything and earn much more.

Well my friend thank God I'm not taking any restrictions in this forum yet.  And I hope I'm doing my best and not taking any restrictions but sometimes if I'm taking this by mistake then I would like to follow your rules. 

I am new here and I read this kind of information first time. I hope this will be helpful For me in future because I am working very hard to become a successful trader exchanger investor and the main thing is online worker that's why this information is very important for me.

• +2 1

For these cases, we must learn from our mistakes and take care not to commit them again, why we must read the forum rules carefully so that we can take care of the account from being banned or have warning points

• +1 1

Well said mate, after you are back from restriction you are not suppose to repeat what lead to that again. Also you are supposed to strictly follow the rules guiding the forum so that you won't be restricted again. Have nice day

• +2 1

Welcome back dear and thanks for sharing  your tips among us. We should take lessons  from our mistake what  we have done previously  and got punishment  for this. Mistakes can be happened but if we do the same mistakes again then it is our fault. You said the right thing. If we want to learn crypto  currency  properly  then we must have to visit all the sections 

There are limitations here because we think it's a good thing because here we have to have a purpose, how we can do something good here or understand a lot of things here in a polite way.

You should be careful about your activities on this forum because every time the moderators check your activities if you break the rule of this forum you will be banned on this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that patience is very necessary