First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, Dark_Sky said:

The purpose of this is to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, because back in 2010 it was not as popular as it is now.

We really missed this opportunity, I hope we can go back at that time or that event will happen again so we will never miss the chance to become multimillionaire.

I disagree with this point. First of all, the people who received 5 BTC in 2010 could not earn much because back then, BTC was extremely cheap. Secondly, you had to hold all your bitcoins for a decade to sell them with huge interest. Now the question is that how many of them could wait this long to reach their profits? How many of them could predict BTC will hit $20K one day? And finally, do you think it is safe to hold BTC for 10 years when there was no hardware wallet at that time? Don't think about the past and only focus on present opportunities because crypto is always a fresh market.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 6/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, Dark_Sky said:

We really missed this opportunity, I hope we can go back at that time or that event will happen again so we will never miss the chance to become multimillionaire. 

If only this was possible it would be great! It was not known a lot during that time from what I read and these were handed out easily like that in a form of faucet.

But even now it is a great investment to make and we can also find online jobs to earn a lot of Bitcoin and maybe have a target of reaching one bitcoin to hold for many years more and consider it to sell at our retirement.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very difficult to imagine this now because it is considered impossible because 1 bitcoin now equals approximately $ 14,000, and this is a very large number. A contest can occur and may give you only $ 100 of Bitcoin

He did it to promote the use of cryptocurrency back then. And back then it wasn't as expensive as it is now. I don't think such gifts will be given again on those sites because cryptocurrency has gained the recognition they want it to. But I wish we can also go back in time just for us to b gift or even given this coin too. 

The price of Bitcoin was negligible at that time, only a few cents worth and nobody knew if it could succeed. Most of us would be small kids back in 2010 and stood no chance in finding this faucet with the limited time we had on the internet which was always monitored by parents when you are 10 years old and lower. But it was also difficult for most people to find and it was like a big secret hidden from everyone and one a few knew about it.

Wow this is truly incredible and to be honest, it makes me wish that I had started off in cryptocurrency right in the beginning. If you had just earned a few times on these faucets when it came out, even to just have around 100 bitcoin, you would have in excess of a million dollars today! This would be incredible. I guess at that time it made sense to give these rewards because the value of bitcoin was close to nothing. 

What i have noticed on faucets is that the dollar amount you claim stays the same, it is just the number of satoshis that is adjusted to match that dollar amount depending on the price of bitcoin at the time. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Imagine Gavin Andresen making a mistake and opening this faucet again today. It will cost him a lot. I would love to find a screenshot or a video of this faucet if something exists. But for the time he made it and the Bitcoin he still holds today it didn't make him lose but he tried to help the Bitcoin meet more people.

On 6/20/2020 at 6:27 AM, Dark_Sky said:

In the year 2010 where the first faucet was invented by Gavin Andersen he gave 5 bitcoins for every members of his website. 

What's his purpose?

The purpose of this is to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, because back in 2010 it was not as popular as it is now.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

Then we knw about those opportunities but we did not value them. Also now their are such opportunities that are going to get high in value in the next coming years but due to the lack of much identify in them we don't go for them.

• +3 1

On 6/20/2020 at 6:27 AM, Dark_Sky said:

In the year 2010 where the first faucet was invented by Gavin Andersen he gave 5 bitcoins for every members of his website. 

What's his purpose?

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

Wow five bitcoin faucet to e every member of Galvin anderssen website in 2010 awesome.how I wish I have a time machine, I will  reverse my time backward to that moment so that I can get that bonus too.

• +3 1

Its look at that time there was no more than 10000 users of bitcoin, because if there was many bitcoin users all bitcoins was supposed to be finished by giving to claimers according to bitcoin low coin supply.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We really missed an opportunity, most people who got paid then and kept it till when bitcoin rised to the moon must have become millionaires now, back then bitcoin had no value, so there where much opportunities and various way of earning bitcoin, but now working in most platforms to earn bitcoin is just a waste for time.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 20‏/6‏/2020 at 06:27, Dark_Sky said:

في عام 2010 ، حيث اخترع جافين أندرسن أول صنبور ، قدم 5 عملات بيتكوين لكل عضو في موقعه على الإنترنت. 

ما هو هدفه؟

الغرض من ذلك هو الترويج للعملات المشفرة والبيتكوين ، لأنه في عام 2010 لم يكن شائعًا كما هو الآن.

لقد فوتنا هذه الفرصة حقًا ، وآمل أن نتمكن من العودة في ذلك الوقت أو أن يتكرر هذا الحدث مرة أخرى حتى لا نفوت أبدًا فرصة أن نصبح مليونيرًا. 

المصدر:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

It has now become impossible to get this amount through a tap because it is a very large amount, and with the rise of Bitcoin now, this has become an imaginary number, and no one can give you this amount

So I have read that the first faucet of Bitcoin in 2010 gave users 5 BTC I have read it because at that time I did not know Cryptocurrencies it was an opportunity for people to be millionaires of course nobody knew that Bitcoin World reach the price in the one who is right now 

On 6/20/2020 at 4:12 PM, Ridam said:

Oh really brother. My mouth keep opened after listening this. I also wish if i was there collecting and working for faucets. But we should know that Crypto was unknown at that time and worthless and we hadn't known about the potential of the coin at that time. But those who have participated in that platform would be enjoying great now.

That's why if there's a newborn coin that totally released then we should watch for it because possible for it to become hype when time goes by.

We should have some of it so don't forget to buy once the price is very affordable. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That can be repeated with some good project of some new cryptomoneda, but nobody believed that the bitcoins would give this tremendous surprise, something could happen soon with ETH if it is a success to the new ETH 2.0 network

Maybe if we were at that time and were given 5 pieces of Bitcoin we would have sold them at the cheapest prices, who would have expected that the cryptocurrency would have this value?

Though we can’t turn back time, there are other opportunities for us that the people in 2010 did not have. Like the numerous exchanges that we have now to trade and earn money from crypto. There is no such opportunity way back in 2010. We just have to continue to look forward and make as much good investment as we can in our present time to reap the benefits in the future.

At that time i don,t know about this great business if i know than i definitely join this great business and start to buy the BTC becasue in the crypto market that is the great chance to buy the BTC and hold that for some years and that give you high profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is what most users yearn for. I have heard many users thinking that only if they had a time machine with which they could travel back in time when the value of Bitcoin was at it least. this way they would buy as much Bitcoins as possible so that it would be sold now and then they could become a rich person. So right now let's be happy with whatever we have and thankful that we came across this cryptocurrency in the first place.

• +3 1

From my point of view, if time goes back to 2010 and gives you 5 coins in Bitcoin, you will sell them directly and will not wait until 2017 or 2020. This is my opinion because even today there are still coins that can rise more, but we are afraid of storing or buying them, and then we will say if it comes back with us, we must Learn to analyze and trade well and not rely on luck in order to achieve profits

• +1 1

Most of the people who got these coins sold them at different times, I think that a few of them have waited until 2017.

Now we get coins from this site, but most of us do not keep them.

Time will not return.

Take advantage of the opportunity you have now

I know people who in 2011 had several btc, and currently do not even remember where they have those wallets, how sad that must be haha. Maybe when the price of the btc will be over 200k in a few years we will have this conversation again and we will be regretting not having bought now.

• +1 1

Who would have guessed that cryptocurrencies will reach such a point of profit , who would thought about investing at such a time when general technology was really not even that great. I remember way back when I used to first hear about Bitcoins and its value , if only I had the knowledge to invest then.

Faucet in their early days were a wonderful opportunity, some of which made some great wealth. But information about Bitcoin's importance and value was not available at the time. Nowadays, the faucets don't give any value, and working on them is just a waste of time.