First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

First bitcoin faucet gave 5 bitcoins for every member.

As I am new to this crypto world, as I have just yet to learn different cryptocurrencies, reading this makes me look back to the days that BTC was introduced

• -1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 7:17 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Truly in 2010 btc was low much like now doge coin price.. You can see different doge faucet site give you easily 5 or 10 doge per hour but it is not mean that doge will be like btc in future.. Every thing is depend on our luck and it will be not good if we sad just by think about the past.. Lets think about future collect much btc or another altcoin and hold it for long term.. You can get the benefit            

Doge has 125 billion coins in circulation. You can't possible compare with the 21 million Bitcoins. It is five thousand times more coins. Also it is nothing special besides another clone of bitcoin with a few tweaks. The crypto community loves Doge just because the funny memes but it is not to be meant as a serious coin. It pumps when Bitcoin pumps and goes back to 20 sats after a while.

• +2 1

It left me regretting any time I come across similar post of how then BTC first started at it Early stage of development around 2009 to 2010, were I failed to joined crypto currency system to buy and hold,  and today BTC expensive beyond my limit reasoning

In 2010, the prices of cryptocurrencies and also for Bitcoin were very low.  So at the time they wanted to promote Bitcoin so badly.  This is why they gave a good amount of BTC to the users who joined the call.  But now it is impossible to give this amount of reward to the users.

This faucet program is of great value to those who participate. I think this reward is appropriate at the time when the price of BTC is not high, if it is now a huge amount of money. The faucet in the beginning was very beneficial, but it has been worthless lately.

This could be cool then, but as of now, no faucets are worth it at all, they profit but members are given less than 0.0000002 satoshi which is not profitable at all as they give such little amount per hour. 

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dark_Sky said:

In the year 2010 where the first faucet was invented by Gavin Andersen he gave 5 bitcoins for every members of his website. 

What's his purpose?

The purpose of this is to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, because back in 2010 it was not as popular as it is now.

We really missed this opportunity, I hope we can go back at that time or that event will happen again so we will never miss the chance to become multimillionaire. 

Those  people who had early knowledge and access on bitcoin are very fortunate. 
But I guess not all of them are multimillionaire right now.
If they sold their bitcoin on that time also, their profit was not very high. They are just like our current traders nowadays, that looks for the best time when to buy or to sell. 
And I guess no one who invested on btc sold it on $20k. 

• +3 1

I got shocked , I thought it was giving us the five bitcoin and I thought this must be really crazy so very important am able to understand this, thing changed and we missed on everything that was free then so very important now we focus now on what is now and what can help us move forward.

• +5 1

You mean there was a time bitcoin was free , wow that is really huge, so what happened, its a little  bit difficult to get to know what are the price right now for bitcoin it could be very difficult to actually get free bitcoin as of now , but hope we all get to the next wealth transfer and that would be a good thing for me

• +5 1

On 7/27/2020 at 7:26 PM, Irungu said:

You mean there was a time bitcoin was free , wow that is really huge, so what happened, its a little  bit difficult to get to know what are the price right now for bitcoin it could be very difficult to actually get free bitcoin as of now , but hope we all get to the next wealth transfer and that would be a good thing for me

Yes, faucets gave it for free to those who knows it that's why if there's someone who hold those bitcoin for a long time then if they convert it now then he/she will become millionaire in instant. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Imagine if you keep doing faucets in the early times for sure you will be rich now. I think that guy was successfully promoted bitcoin for his faucet. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree even me i am frustrated because if i learn what cryptocurrency is and also bitcoin before i have the chance to earn good money. But i also missed the opportunity but i never loose hope and continuously working to achieve my goal.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dark_Sky said:

In the year 2010 where the first faucet was invented by Gavin Andersen he gave 5 bitcoins for every members of his website. 

What's his purpose?

The purpose of this is to promote cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, because back in 2010 it was not as popular as it is now.

We really missed this opportunity, I hope we can go back at that time or that event will happen again so we will never miss the chance to become multimillionaire. 

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

There are some Bitcoin users that already knew Bitcoin since 2009 but doesn't believe on it and now regretting because they knew that they can earn more if they believe on crypto currency way back then. 

Back in the decade there are a lot of opportunities in crypto currency but it is only knew by the few and only few utilize the opportunity and they are the millionaires to day so never give up it is never late strive hard to make fortune for your self  so that tomorrow you will smile.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:40 PM, Nezar said:

I was surprised when I read this post. It is very sad that this opportunity has been missed and we will not be able to benefit from it. I am sure that all the people who worked inside this tap have become rich in the world.

That's really sad knowing that we missed that chance but if the same thing happens again then we must make sure that we will never miss it and we will get some free btc. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

thinking about the past is the worst thing, look at the case of real estate, the more time that passes they value a lot, 60 years ago there were some types of cars that to buy nowadays people can spend a fortune because these guys have valued themselves much.

Bitcoin 8 years ago did not have a lot of demand and liquidity which made the price very low and the faucets made money with Adsense were payments in US dollars, that's why there was such a discrepancy

Edited by Red-Jones

On 6/20/2020 at 11:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

What's his purpose?

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeneo.com/bitcoin-top-7-surprising-facts-you-didn-t-know-about/amp/

In my country cryptocurrencies are still banned and we can transact our currency internationally we have to pay very high tax. If even someone told us about the bitcoin and how it works in that time then who wouldn't invest in it. Most of the people knew after it reached $20k. But we are not late the journey is very long. We can find lots of opportunities. This forum is one we can get next soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I read this post and I feel sad. It is as that bitcoin was about early investors that they say. We cannot hope to get rich easy as these early members did. We cannot hope for much as risk is too high. We buy and next minute market crashes. How can we risk 1000 dollar now that price is at the top and canot escape for there months? It can go down and crash in one five minute candle. And these people were getting airdrops of 5 Bitcoins back then and mining ten thousand bitcoins in a week.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

That was the time when bitcoin was not tgat popular and was not in high demand or  priced that much as there might be some coins that are been given in this way and they have no value yet but in future it will have great value, so grab them now.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, Dark_Sky said:

What's his purpose?

You know sometimes to become rich its come fortunately without expected, but the only things you have to do is respect everything's thats worth low, because everythings big come from something low. 

Well 5 bitcoins, no but i did get 1000 satoshis per claim in many sites, but it was hardly worth it. However i did make over 100$ in faucet claims when the first bitcoin spike occurrred, but right now, i can hardly claim 1 sat per claim. I still manage over 100 satoshis per day, from faucets. 

Faucet really tried because many people has enfluenced throug him even though I'm not smong of beneficiaries how i wish the should be allowed now i also would have utilise it

Wow
I hope to go back in time to 2010 to get 5 bitcoins from that faucet :classic_laugh:
I joined the crypto world in 2020 and didn't get many opportunities that were there before.

Wow, this is really very amazing! I remember a moment from my childhood when I decided to start earning money on the Internet, and somehow registered on one of the cranes, I think if I remembered now, I would be able to find out my balance, and maybe get some amount 🙂

I read this before. It was that way. This fixture was giving 5 BTC which even with Bitcoin estimated at 0,01, was as yet 5 pennies some time ago. Presently spigots pay like multiple times less for each guarantee.