Be careful with your topics! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

As a matter of fact the issue of topic in this platform is a vital one and one have to be very careful about the content of the topic been posted here because it have to be related to cryptotalk in other to be useful but failure to meet this demand will face the stipulated penalties available.

Yes absolutely we need too do research and calm down before we should we chose a topic we can post and once if you want positive reputation seriously you have too writ in your topic title more important about your topic 

We most all be careful about what we post. A lots of people are learning from many posts posted in this forum. If a person post something that's meaningful and important, just imagine how many forum members that will gain from thier important post thanks. @Babubu609 his been a leader in this forum in terms of posting meaningful topics.

Yes, we must be really careful while posting anything. The contents must be informative and useful to everyone. Before posting anything we must search in search bar to avoid plagiarism. Because if we aren't careful then we won't be paid and our work will be deleted. Quality matters. 

Edited by Ruhaa
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you dear for this useful information. And I had not created any topic yet but soon I will create it after getting a lot of information and guidelines as well as the rules related to this platform. So, that when I post a topic it doesn't have any error or violation. So, I am just waiting for the moment.

Yes brother, we are in this forum and we hold scores of duties to perform craft subject matter that you container but for ever and a day commit to memory that the focus must be in polite and useful behavior and also it be supposed to see the policy and set of laws of this forum.

Hello friends am new here and this is my first comment, I have read about the forum for some days now and am finally getting involved ,I hope I can gather enough knowledge about crypto currency and meet new friends here, I also hope I can earn some benefit through the process, thank you all

• +1 1

Thank you mate for sharing your knowledge and experience. This will be beneficial to all newbies and help them when they decide to create a topic of their own. But please create a genuine and useful topic.

I think we all should be careful while posting . If we do our research before making post we won't give any wrong information to the community and we can get good reputation. I am pretty sure most of the people is using this forum just for getting paid. If they want to get paid they need to be careful like you said. But there are more important things than making good reputation or getting paid, i think improving our knowledge about crypto world is more important.

• +3 1

I agree, there are a lot of useless posts and topics around and it makes it harder for us to reach the real good information. Everyone should pay attention to general forum rules and try a bit to keep their posts interesting and informative. Otherwise, what is the point of sharing useless stuff with people?

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The best thing about topics right now is that people who were afraid from trying to write topics now they will be encouraged to try writing topics because they know that their topics will be rated so they will earn money for that. And for sure all newbies should read and understand the whole rules and information to avoid being banned and to not make mistakes while writing topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before writing any post in the forum, the member must carefully read the forum’s conditions because they prohibit many things. Officials here do not have mercy on us. Anyone who violates these conditions even if it is very old then abides by the law

• +2 1

Well, of course it's just right because you should not get paid if all that you spit is nonsense or doesn't even have a slightest relevance to cryptocurrencies or this forum. It'll be very unfair for other people who have done their own research just to go nicely with the flow and worked so hard to keep the quality and distinction of the forum. 

We should be careful when writing about any subject.  If we are not careful, we will get into trouble.  Our IDs are likely to be banned.  So we have to write the subject very carefully and try to know more.  Thanks 

Thank you friend for this very informative post but i got the information that posting something or commenting on posts gives the same result said by a member in this forum. So anyway i would like to write posts on good topics but first i need some time to gather more information about cryptocurrency

Yes we are try our best to make useful, helpful and responsible topic or posts which completely follow all rules and always avoid to discuss about politics, wars and narcotics substance because as members of this forum we should give best and get good rating and earn good payments. 

That's really a good topic mate. No one should create a topic if they don't have enough knowledge about it. I seen people making topic that are already existing in the forum. So, they should get proper knowledge on the forum and then post a topic if they want to.

• +1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 4:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Thank you for the reminder sir! Will always do this, so that my account will not be ban. I suggest my co-newbies also follow and read this thread so that we can prevent the banning of our accounts.

Please rate my comment ❤️

Bear with the consequences for every actions you make. In order to avoid getting deleted of posts or worst banning of account, always remember the rules and regulations here in this forum.

Nice advice there friend we really need to take it serious in making quality  posts and be careful with topics that we make because we only receive payment for those posts with likes and if our posts are of low quality means no likes for them and payment.

Those who work in this forum must have a responsibility. Especially those who are senior members.  Because they have been working in this forum for a long time. Those who have new members have a lot to learn from them.

It is necessary to research on the topics which you are going work on. Topic should be interested, topic should be according to your level of knowledge. The person should always select the topic on which he has command to handle it. No one should select topic about which he doesn’t have any sort of information. In terms of gaining positive feedback, people try to select difficult topics which is not appropriate because they won’t be able to deliver information which is required.

• +4 1

Yeah, we need to keep making wonderful and lucrative posts here, and share our knowledge and experience with other people so they can become successful too!

Hey mates, thanks for your post, yes we do need to careful when we creating a new topic in this forum or comment on topic because if our post/comment useless than we must get negative point or warning point from the moderators. We must follow the forum rules of the post/comment at forum post.

Now this forum giving talk coin giving reputation to others post, so we must give good rating when we found good  topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day