New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

5 minutes ago, Desais said:

Good afternoon, Dear users, the bonus double payment for messages when you put 50 ratings has been disabled.

Thank you, sir. We hope the price will be stable after this information, we also wait for any information about how Talk will be used with advertisers.

Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

21 minutes ago, Desais said:

Good afternoon, Dear users, the bonus double payment for messages when you put 50 ratings has been disabled.

good afternoon sir , I believe this step is great for the token in the first place and for us at the same time , now there will be less supply for the token  which will lead to improve the value of TALK

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

In as much as it saddens me and many other members of the forum I still believe it's for the overall betterment of the entire forum, Do you see how steadily the price of btc is rising??? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

@desais

im sure this will make the dump became lesser but in the same time the whole market need a reason for buying the token , are we gonna see new announcements about the token and how its future gonna be soon ? i believe every one here and in the Russian section is excited for that .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

This is good step for token future where the price was gradually decreased in past week. The selling is higher then buying of Token and  this cause serious damage. But it will great of forum first announced the Talk token some usage for the form or advantages then stop the payment. This will give strong impression of Tall Token. As for limiting the supply this is good we now can expect improvement in Talk token price. Where the Yobit have to give more offers for investment box specially put some post at forum to invite Members of forum. I think we have to support Yobit Exchange for his generosity. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Today Talk Token price has become 0.00000091 Bitcoin I think the price will go down even more. 0.00000091 Bitcoin is not a bad price but it is not good either because panic will start and everyone will try to sell the token

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Could these be because of the rising price of btc? Also the rates of Talk token keeps falling apart, I pray that the double payment system be brought back soon 

• +1 1

I think its bad news for many people who are working on this forum as a job.and payment system may be depend upon the price of bitcoin which has been decreased.it will go down even more..so i pray that the dhe double payment system brought back to the forum for all members who is doing thier all time jobs here.

• +1 1

Greeting, sir i think it's a good decision for the future of talk token. Talk token prices were decreasing day by day because people started to sale them but minimum people were buying it. And now we all have to prefer yobit more to improve the talk token.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Desais said:

@Desais It just hurts the cheaters not to the innocent users who are spending an endless hours to contribute forum. I again respect forum administration because constructive feedback is considered again. 

I have found, so many stuffing posters, reputation cheaters are banned from forum to keep it clean from further spamming. Quiz and different competition is looking effective, isn't it? Hope you will bring more creative ideas or  features to run this beautiful forum for a long time😉

By the way, have you put the max limit for the rate that a single user can put in a day? You know very well, there are trained reputation cheaters. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Desais said:

Hello sir! what do you mean by disabled? is this will be came back in coming days or this is permanently disabled? thanks in advance sir!

• +1 1

12 hours ago, yato987 said:

good afternoon sir , I believe this step is great for the token in the first place and for us at the same time , now there will be less supply for the token  which will lead to improve the value of TALK

Yes i think so if they are decreasing the supply of talk tokens so the value of the talk token should get boosted so the member of the cryptotalk get good reward for their work .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Members I would like to ask that if we get positive reputation in our posts it will give us rewards.  However, in order to have a negative reputation, there must be a section for those who have a negative reputation.  This will encourage the member to do better in the future. There must be a rule for this. It will increase the quality posting of the forum.

14 hours ago, Desais said:

It's a great decision, the supply coming to talk is definitely going to reduce because of this decision. 50% talk coming to market will reduce as this is disabled. And users were making reputation way of earning, I believe this is also going to stop and reputation will be used like in previous days.

Great Decision for Talk stability 😊.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am new here. To get the payment its necessary to make 100 Post for the seeking of experience and when you make 101 post your earnings will be started based on your work and reputation so i ensure you that after 100 posts you make 20 post daily and earn.

17 hours ago, Desais said:

It is great in my opinion. I expected this earlier before trading starts but it is all good still. It means supply being cut off my q significant extent as almost every member uses the doubler. It will help in reducing the rate of dump and also the price might gain some momentum now. 

Up next : Updated usecase of the token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

18 hours ago, Desais said:

Hello, I just want to ask if the last week's payment is also included on the disabled double payment? I mean, this is the day that i will get my payment form posting last week. So I just want to know if it will also be affected by the disabling of the double payment?

Am so thankful because now the token gets a support, because the flooding of the token was not doing it any good but the truth is also there are so many people joining and they are all to be paid , if we are all paid double then that spells something very different and so we need to work for it and keep on putting up the same strategy that does work for us

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Desais said:

Thank you sir, @Desaisand Cos... we are very much great full to the management of the forum for giving us such bonuses for the past 3 months, not to talk of compensation payment and various gifts for contesting and quiz competition. On behalf of the rest members and I We sincerely appreciate...and we look forward to see more interesting  and amazing packages

This payment method is good but not so special as to be appreciated. I think the old payment method was better but now it will take you a week to pay. In this new method you will get paid when your posts get good ratings and if there are negative ratings on your posts then there will be no payment.The now the old payment method is shifted to talk tokens.You needs talk tokens to exchange them.Now you will get 200 tal tokens for 20 posts and 50 talk tokens for rating.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you, I won a lot thanks to your platform. I was hoping that the payment for this currency would remain continuous, but as he says to every beginning there is an end. Therefore, I hope that you will develop the forum more and add other payment methods for us so that we can make additional profit. Because a lot will stop working here if He found no gain and knowledge in that at the same time.

On 11/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Desais said:

Thank you sir, for your effort throughout the period of earning we hope this new system should improve the development of this forum.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, Desais said:

We are still happy with our forum and its payment system..  Its normal thing that the bonus payment wont last for long time... By the way,  i want to ask you something about payment..  From some member i have heard that they get (-) got avg rate in yobit but still they received payment of that day while our payment rule is for positive got avg rate we will received payment...  Can you clear about this??                    

Desais I have one question. Does Bitcoin payment still work or is it suspended forever? On November 5, 6, 9 bitcoins were credited to my account and I do not know if bitcoin payment works again if it is just an old payment. I read that when TALK token trading started Bitcoin payment would stop

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i have heard that they get (-) got avg rate in yobit but still they received payment of that day while our payment rule is for positive got avg rate we will received payment...  Can you clear about this??   

Positive average rate is for single post not whole 20 posts of day. Let me clear , when someone get negative rating as well as positive rating on same post then if average rate of that post is positive he will be payed and vice versa. If average rate is negative then it will not affect the payment of remaining 19 posts.

• +1 1