New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

47 minutes ago, GanBin said:

The price of talk token is good, it has seen a lowest of 98 satoshi but increased back. This coin is very good, just work good and be getting talk token. You will really like the coin because it is profitable. 

Yes, the currency so far is performing very well and it is stable above 130 satoshi after it decreased a little and this is normal because it is the first days to open trading there are many who sell their free coins that they acquired by writing in this forum now we will see real trading and the good rise of the currency after it stabilizes Things are in many ways: first, the stability of Bitcoin to give an opportunity to other currencies, including this currency, secondly, the end of the first period of selling currencies, especially as I mentioned people who sell directly and do not wait for circulation. Third, after acquiring a good base of traders there, we will see this currency explode and rise to great levels, this is what we wish This is what we will achieve. Everything that comes with good study and great hope

As I finish writing my last response, the coin rises above 150 satoshi again, and this is wonderful. My expectation was in place several days ago.
Those who are patient with the currency will see good profits. I hope everyone will have a good look and hope to win more. This currency will have beautiful surprises.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

I also hope that there will be solutions for those who take previous warning points and they are among the oldest members .. Many of the reputable and effective members of this forum are afraid  They have to commit any mistake, banning their account.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, mj2124 said:

Brother I can see in my Ybit account that I have 0 talk tokens but in another section of the forum they already have some talk tokens, has the payment started?

Yes the cryptotalk forum works well and pays for the talk token. You need at least 100 posts to collect talk token .. it will be good if you read the forum rules

• +3 1

Please can someone explain to me ! What if my post no ratings which mean not negative and not positive, literally 0. I will still receive the payment or no?

On 11/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, Desais said:

How do you like the trading and price for the talk token? I think many people were able to earn good money and were satisfied.

Well done guys! We highly appreciate your good work , I only have a question that really bothers me, so if my post got no rate 0 (not negative) I will still get paid?

10 hours ago, Hala99 said:

Well done guys! We highly appreciate your good work , I only have a question that really bothers me, so if my post got no rate 0 (not negative) I will still get paid?

If you read this topic and post very well, you will get answers to it. For bitcoin, only rating will get your post count for payment, for talking token, you just need to rate others and post and you will be paid. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Rober kathi said:

I don't get it, this is for the new members or old members and when will we be able to withdraw old funds?

I have 25000 sat I need to withdraw very soon.

Am still very worried about this nobody have been paid why is that and how are they going to pay everyone, we have been working I think its due time to get paid no body is talking about payments

On 11/11/2020 at 9:51 AM, Fransi01 said:

Brother I can see in my Ybit account that I have 0 talk tokens but in another section of the forum they already have some talk tokens, has the payment started? #

The reason why you have 0 talk token because you have not completed your 100 post yet, and even if you have completed you have to start commenting 20 post daily and till after 7 days before you can start to receive your talk token.

17 hours ago, khaled said:

How can i withdraw my talk token? Shall i need to trade talk token to btc?

You have only 9 posts and you are asking how to withdraw your talk token. You will have to man 100 posts before you will be able to earn talk token. If you have posted 100 posts then you can ask tho question again.

• +1 3

The guidelines of cryptotalk are enormously manifest and squeeze clear. magnetism on not distribute point paste comment. Your put up subject stuff be hypothetical to be consistent to the topic. Cryptotalk categorize not refund for message of a measure of countries because people of folks countries violate the statement of the forum

• +1 1

it seems that my account here is linked to my yobit account. as im a new member here, im still trying to grasp all the concepts. but it seems interesting all the same. be paid for quality comments, sounds good to me.

all the best.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hello. I wrote some posts in off topic, but my content count in my profile is zero. Do posts in off topic not count and not display in my content count?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for this strategy, but I want to ask you about Talk currency, what is its value in exchange for Bitcoin, and can we exchange it for other cryptocurrencies or how to invest in it? Please explain to me, because I am a new member

On 11/14/2020 at 7:20 AM, Majd Raslan 5 said:

Thanks for this strategy, but I want to ask you about Talk currency, what is its value in exchange for Bitcoin, and can we exchange it for other cryptocurrencies or how to invest in it? Please explain to me, because I am a new member

Talk token is already traded on the Yobit exchange. Yes, it can be exchanged for bitcoin. But the rate is not stable and depends on the sale and purchase. you can also put it in an InvestBox and get 1% every 24 hours

• +2 1

Hello everyone am new in this platform I need to know more on this platform which will make understand it very well not with standing crypto talk is the easy way of earning money online is has no stress my friend introduce me to it so that can benefit from it too

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Make the directions of the cryptocurrency extremely public and clear.  Magnetism on not distributing point paste comments.  Things that are consistent with your content can be predictable to be consistent.  Cryptoclock does not categorize refunds for messages from certain countries because people in those countries violate the forum.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Browser said:

I have not earn any cryptotalk talk token because I have not completed the 100 post but with no due time I would finished my post to see, weather the new payment and the rating system is active. 

The payment is working good, after 100 posts, you can rate and see the rate counting in your campaign balance immediately, your post will later start counting after seven days everyday. I works fine and you will be surprised. 

• +1 2

As I'm a new member i want to ask that if we get positive reputations on our posts it'll give us reward.But when get negative reputations there must be a section for those who give negative reputations need to add  reasons for negative reputations.This will encourage the member to work better in the future.There must be a rule for this it will increase  forum's quality posting. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, Desais said:

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day).

Dear admin @Desais . Today i am getting 10 tokens per post however i have 50 likes and i read a topic in which other members are discussing about double payment stopped.

I check this topic but i didn't get any update about that.

I want to say you should clarify about that.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

51 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Dear admin @Desais . Today i am getting 10 tokens per post however i have 50 likes and i read a topic in which other members are discussing about double payment stopped.

I check this topic but i didn't get any update about that.

I want to say you should clarify about that.

I came to ask exactly the same what @malik6314193, I saw that the payments do not match the information provided by this topic, it seemed strange to me, is this one of the measures that the forum will take to prevent the price of the token collapse or it will be an error in the distribution system?

• +2 1

sorry, but I heard that doubling the talk has stopped when reaching 50 ratings, is that correct? Please answer soon.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Ramz99737 said:

sorry, but I heard that doubling the talk has stopped when reaching 50 ratings, is that correct? Please answer soon.

they did not announce that officialy, did they? when they make changes in the platfourm, i am sure that they will tell us about them.

Since no one has mentioned it, I will do it, officially the bonus that consisted of doubling the funds that were received by the campaign, ended yesterday, this was mentioned by the administrator desais in the Russian forum, if you want to verify the information, here I leave your post talking about the subject:

I recommend pay attention to this section, since it is usually more active than in English.

Edited by Amiami
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

according to the admin you will be paid in btc after 7days so that will be much time for your post to get rating befor you can be paid so dont expect payment now until 7 days .this is normal rate number of your pots which receiving a positive rating will appear in paid post now after which the amount of satoshi you earnd will appear in your btc balance

6 hours ago, Amiami said:

I recommend pay attention to this section, since it is usually more active than in English.

Just now I also didn't get double payments though the reputation was 50 for that day. And in that thread you mentioned also it's said:

Yes, the bonus that gave x2 on posts if there are 50 likes on that day is canceled.

Translated by Google translator 😊.

@Desais I would like to hear from you in English section? If it's official then sure, it will decrease the inflanation coming to talk token and maybe talk starts recovering.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Good afternoon, Dear users, the bonus double payment for messages when you put 50 ratings has been disabled.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 15