Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

One should enjoy small achievements and the best part of it will be the happiness one will get after these achievements and it will make one motivated.

This is such a great achievement. I also agree with you on the fact that it is necessary that each person should first appreciate themselves and move on with confidence on whatever job or task they perform. once you feel appreciated you would be motivated to create more good quality content and thereby increase your reputation and eventually increase your earnings from this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you have a right when a person appreciates himself, then people will respect him and appreciate him and give him a good reputation. You just have to publish useful topics that reflect your personality through your useful and elaborate words. Do not look for profit only, sometimes respecting the latter is better than making profits, so be prepared to write other useful publications and congratulations on you for 200 reputation.

Awesome my friend, this is a motivating thing for every member
It is a leading forum that gives you money on the one hand and provides free lessons on digital currencies, and on the other hand increases your confidence.

Crypto is not always about sticking to a place, its actually about growing yourself in this field. And self appreciation really motivates us to grow ourselves

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Normally, self esteem will come from good work you have done, Good work is as a result of what you have known, you know things by reading and research. What I am trying to say is that appreciating yourself comes from the work you have done in the past. 

• +3 1

Excellent work my friend, you have done a very good job, you had a very good content due to which you got this success. Congratulations on your success. It is a matter of great pleasure for you that you have got this very high fair. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every member here can reach a good reputation by actively participating in the forum. Where your posts should be written about experience and reliable information. Now you can get a lot of feedback because the forum also rewards whoever gives the response.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

Congratulations friend. It seems like you are posting a good content on the platform. 

We all should post good content and share good knowledge on the platform. It is the best platform for learning and knowledge. 

So we should give benefits to one another by share our good knowledge and posting good content. 

Thats how we become successful in crypto world. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the prfect point when you appreciate yourself it creat self confidence in you and self confidence is the firsr secret of yourself and if you want to become successful in your every field of life then trust in yourself 

Receiving a good reputation is very motivating and makes me want to work harder, even if I can't help everyone, but if I helped someone, I'm already very happy with that. I think that in addition to having a reputation, we have to continue doing our best as if there were no reputation. I think that everything that is done with a good heart and correctly will be rewarded.

Congratulations, my friend, on this achievement and a good step. Your success motivates us to work more and achieve its achievement. I wish you many successes.

congratulations to you, my friend, for this superb success and there may be no question that the tests that you get will come up with a fantastic motivation for the continuation of the paintings and for the development as well and offer extra assist to the people here.

I believe that in order to reach a good reputation, he must pay attention to the content of what you post, whether it is a topic, a comment, or a response to a comment, because your good writing is the reason for your good reviews and not your friendship with people

The system actually they wanted to build in putting reputation to users account is actually for self motivation. This goal is to motivate every users who are constantly engaging themselves to make an effort in making quality posts and be awarded with increased in reputation. I would say that it is a good positive reinforcement aside from the payment they are about to receive but this system is actually good already. This could drive every user to motivate their selves more and become more informative to every posts they are about to make. In this case, the community that could be able to be build by the platform would be productive because of how well does the system manages well the users in the forum.

thanks for the information so how did you do to have more than 1300 in reputation I want to have that reputation so thanks

This is great job .if u do hard work and keep appreciate your self because that is the best thing you could do motivate yourself . Congratulation my friend s to achieve the what u have achieve this forum and this is the point of appreciated.

it's far very vital that you respect yourself on having achievements because it lets you improve extra you eagerness to make extra better.and additionally recognize others it it allows them to get motivated such as you.

Yes!  This is a good job and the best platform.  If you work hard and appreciate your own interests, this is the best thing you can do to inspire yourself.  Congratulations to my friend for achieving what you have achieved on this forum and it is a matter of appreciation.

Of course, getting a reputation is very cool! Because when I started getting a reputation, I realized that I could be better, and I like it, I like that people rate my comments, and that's great! I think this motivates and develops us, because we try to achieve the best!

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I have want to ask that I just want good reputation in crypto world and want to be rich like pro traders

everyone who work hard and search well to write in this forum will be rewarded , i can tell you deserved it because even from the time you published this topic , you wrote about 150 posts and got additional 1200 reputation , which means your posts are really useful and helping many people in this forum  , and this is what everyone in this forum is supposed to do to keep the high quality of the forum 

keep the good work mate

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You are prepared it ! I'm as a result incredibly cheerful that I am speak this pillar about you and my associate I'm meditate that you are one of the awfully beast organ of the forum that after you are rise yourelf you'r glare especially weighty to us and the forum be required to permanently shelter and reward your importance with the superlative we can read from your place of duty and I'm nowadays will depart and set you the most that you are deserve for your self apreciation pot.

Цените себя, но так же тратьте больше времени на изучение новых криптовалют и криптографии в целом, ведь это не так сложно, но очень полезно.