Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

It is true that achieving your goals must have an appreciation for yourself because it helps you to boost more you eagerness to make more better Without confidence we will fail and we will feel dissatisfied with ourselves.

It is automatic process of life that when we done or achieve any goal we will feel so nice which can not be imagine and when other people appreciate than it will become a noble prize for us.  Yes we appreciate himself and again start work with more interest.

Congradulations my friend we are all pushing very hard to get what we can get from this forum i am not much worried about the financial appreciation i am concerned with the educational part ,That is what is very much important to me other things are just acting as a motivation.

It doesn't mean that because you have high reputation all your post are of high quality I disagree with this the reason is that some just give out  positive rating randomly regardless of weather it deserves it or not in order to complete 50 rate though I feel happy if my post continue to have a reputation because because I am optimistic I don't post a low quality content.

Congratulations buddy! You achieved a great success, you have achieve a great number of reputation in this forums. You are the inspiration for all other members who are the beginner. Self confidence is one of the basic thing for the great reputation. 

• +4 1

On 11/4/2020 at 11:29 PM, yato987 said:

everyone who work hard and search well to write in this forum will be rewarded , i can tell you deserved it because even from the time you published this topic , you wrote about 150 posts and got additional 1200 reputation , which means your posts are really useful and helping many people in this forum  , and this is what everyone in this forum is supposed to do to keep the high quality of the forum 

keep the good work mate

i think many members on this forum focus more on the part of getting paid rather than focusing on what content they should post, and this is why so many accounts get banned on the forum.

• +3 1

Yeah by believing and appreciating in yourself you will definitely achieve anything you want. This past months due to pandemic I always think if I can do anything just on my own since I'm still lacking on skills so it might be the cause for me to not achieve anything I want . But I always says to myself that I can do it, I just need to hone my skills, so don't doubt yourself because anything is possible just believe in yourself, and now I can say that I had improved.

Many many congratulations to you dear that's what you deserve that's the result of hard work and the help of others , the respect of others I really appreciate you for the great result im working hard just for that day to get a good day like you

• +5 1

Convincing yourself that you are good, you value it is good, but becoming arrogant. In this case, you are doing nothing and will gain nothing. You have to be patient if you want anything, because without it you will not reach what you want. It depends on you to persevere and strive and master your work. You will achieve success without knowing it.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Is a job well done friend congratulations you have proven to us to work hard and archive more success in this platform and since we are here is another thing we should appreciate ourselves because others are not here so is by opportunity that is why we are here.

• Useful or interesting 2

Looks like you're publishing good content.  All of us must work to publish good content to get a good reputation because it increases our insistence on publishing better posts.

There are tons of opportunities to get crypto for free on CryptoTalk, this is the first year the CryptoTalk campaign exists and so many advantages of this forum especially those who participate in it. Appreciate yourself so that you can earn more satoshi. Obey the rules on the forums so you can stay here.

• +1 1

Very good. It,s look that you are working with hard work on this forum and you have published more informative content on this forum. Cryptotalk is the best earning site and you also learn from it that how to digital currency is invented etc.

Congratulations mate, so inspiring what you shared appreciate yourself then you will be appreciated, it so true often time we don't take out time to appreciate ourselves and if you don't value yourself then people around you won't value you either.

It is always nice reaching goals you set. We set goals and when we achieve them we set the bar even higher. It is always higher faster and stronger and at some point we understand better and we can become successful like many other people have made it in crypto. It will not be easy and we have to fight for this, learn better and share our advice with others.

Today I was able to reach that 100 post mark after lots of dedication and hardwork.i want to encourage those that are just beginning to stay focus and be committed.stick to the rules guiding the platform and it shall be a good earn in crypto...congratulations to me and the crypto forum at large 

• +4 1

Congratulations my friend, this is a great job, of course the points of good reputation do not come from nothing but from useful and constructive posts and opinions that are of great value in this forum in addition to adhering to the rules and not making mistakes

• +5 1

Trust yourself and encourage yourself and do not look at the financial side only. You will get a good reputation and you will be rewarded with this forum. I am trying to develop myself in this field. I strive to acquire experts in the crisis and I wish you success

• +5 1

We must appreciate ourselves for doing some good participation in the forum especially if we know that we really contribute something useful to the forum. Let also appreciate those who put an effort to make this forum grow more the same how we appreciate ourselves for giving a hardwork and crypto knowledge in the forum. I'm hoping for more great improvement of the forum in the future with the help of every members. I appreciate all of our efforts. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes i ,m appreciate myself to be the member o cryptotalk talk.i appreciate myself to complete 100 post and now i,m junior member.i appreciate myself to join such a great forum where i have opportunity to improve myself.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/2/2020 at 12:54 PM, Ridam said:

Really a great work and i would like to congratulate you for this as 200 achievement completing is good step towards the Better profile. And sure you are providing quality and helpful post so that you have achieved this and be encouraged with this and always keep posting good content as usual bro.

Well, not all the new members here are reaching the 200 post by making an quality or useful post here, most of the new members are just spamming and making an useless post or topic which contains a 1 to 2 liner post.

Congratulations my respected senior @Raven, you have really shared a most motivational and useful experience. It is really true that only you have know yourself better than someone else. You can see the power in your own creativity and you just have to find it. It will help you much better to achieve any goal of your life. Best wishes,!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Congratulations for your great achievement my friend. I really appreciate yoy for the same. Getting good reputation means that your content is good and your patience,hardwork,dedication and determination. 

• +2 2

Congrats my companion, arriving at 200 positive notorieties is an accomplishment worth celebrating, and this is proof that you are working admirably in the discussion, for this individuals have given you a positive standing for distributing helpful points and i hope i will reach soon .

@Raven Congratulations! On your achievement. You deserve the high reputation for your posts as you had dedicated yourself on creating amazing contents that are helpful for the forum users. I hope you will be posting more quality contents in the coming days, and also help other members of the forum to develop, and follow your way.

• +1 1