Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰

I don't have much knowledge about investing but one thing I would like to add that always try to understand the market value of that coin and how well the price is doing in past few weeks.

Excellent and very useful information. The USD is a stable currency. It currently offers 1% weekly in the investbox. It serves to obtain a good passive income, although it is always necessary to carry out constant monitoring as in any investment.

Thank you very much for the information and your calculations. I will definitely invest some of my funds in this coin somehow.

The problem with investment plans in Yobit is that they are not constant, currently that 3% daily plan is not active, however I find interesting the amount of coins available to invest at this time, TRX and ETH catches my attention,  although their returns are low compared to the rest.

At the moment, the best coin for an investor is YO. Also, the course of the coin fell down several times, it was possible to buy cheaper. The presence of this coin also allows you to participate in IEO.

thanks for the information. maybe if later I get the capital I will practice it. currently I only have an easy investbox

Investment plans in the Investbox periodically changes, so there is no answer which investment plan is better. Often Yobit started new IEO witn new investment plan, and at start this plans often very profitable, but hold in your mind to watch and check the IEO buy wall.

I recommend doing investbox in the Yochat currency, you earn 1% daily so if you invested 500 dollars that means that you are earning 5 dollars a day that is not bad, in addition to the miners that you can buy

Since this investment plan is currently not available, I would say that the best way to earn is by investing in tron, it has some conditions to charge interest daily, but it is a project that sooner or later will explode again and its price will go to the cloud, it does not have a very high monthly return but something certain is better than the possibility of losing everything.

• +1 1

This is a very good site, it is the best of all the sites I have worked throughFrom all the sites in the country, I would like to point out that this is a kind of website from the poolside Where people have never been deceived by investing I will tell all my friends who have invested online that you are not wrong. You invest in this site and wait for better results in the future.

Considering these aspects which you have stated in this post it really do seem that usdt is a really profitable form of investments. Is this still applicable presently also all these benefits? So far I know that Bitcoins are the best investment options. also there are other coins such as the litecoins and ethereum which is also gaining significant value. 

• +3 1

I think it all depends on the course, as well as, for the Amateur, your plans. Because I saw the plan FOR the water token - and it was very profitable, realizing that the price and its 3% can bring a big profit. Therefore, you should use it to the maximum, and understand what you need for a long time!

Thank you for this knowledge that you share to us about best coin investment plan to invest on yobit investbox. I think this post of your would give me some help to what I am going to do when the time I would invest my usd on the yobit and I would wait for the time when usd would get a high profit on the yobit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This seems to be a very good opportunity but I don't remember having seen the USD in the investbox. Maybe I didn't look good, although now it is just better to use all your USD and buy Bitcoin, it is just the best investment you will get for 2021 and buying now is still very early.

On 6/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Thank you very much for this information I did not know this investment plan in USD I will consider making an investment in this plan to get my long-term earnings 

Actually I also don't know the plans where also in USD, considering making a long time investment on it may give a massive earning

Thank you for mentioning the numerous investment campaign at this time that are exceptionally essential and by investing according to this graph we canister earn a well brought-up sum of profit which is fantastically weighty for every our cryptocurrency users. show appreciation you once more for presenting the satisfy beautifully.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mwangi said:

I still dont get it, the best thing that happens to those who invest in this box, the greatest effort is to really realize how good there is a good idea of good working principle and to the best of our  knowledge we need to keep on working as hard for something that is different like trading

Investing is the besting to do too if you have at least an amount to spare. Yes trading is very good too to earn a lot of money, but investing help you earn without any efforts. It will grow daily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many plans but most are the coins with high interest are those which launched by yobit and if there is the top cryptocurrencies so the interest is too much low.

The invet box a way to preserve currencies and increase them at the same time away from the risks of trading, and in my opinion the best of them are rur and usd, but it is filled quickly and must be entered into at the moment of its establishment So is the btc and eth investment fund.

I do agree with you mate no doubt dollar is one of the most stable and very famous coin that have the minimum chances of losses. Your topic explanation is helpful to me now i will try to invest in USD. And yobit is a best way to invest and provide a valuable profit on daily basis. 3 percent profit is enough for me. Thank you again.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend for sharing your valuable information to this forum, there are many coins that are good for investment and thanks friend to making me aware of the USD coin and it's investment plans. There are many coins provide a great kind of investment plans this feature of yobit is an excellent feature.

Youbit is a best forum where we can get daily profit  of our investment. We should invest in best coins for better profit.we should. Use btc,eth,ltc and usd  for investment in investbox because these coins gives us better profit and these are best in the present and it will be more best in the future.

Yobit has several investment plans. Thank you for explaining the details of one such plan.I think I will give it a try. And fortunately the price of USD is stable. So it is safe.

I don't think that particular plan USD is still functioning... is like its has been deactivated and no longer in the investbox. Those who entered early before the closing of the plan has really made money from it. I wish it is re-open now so i can deposit some USD.