Annocement to everyone!! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Annocement to everyone!!

The problem is that many new members join this forum only for quick profit and think that this can happen by writing any low quality posts. New members must be restricted to a section about the forum so that they can read and participate well in all topics in this section before they are allowed to participate in other sections.

• +2 2

You said we should keep on visiting the forum so that our account is safe but I want to know that I am visiting this forum once for day is it safe for me or I should keep on visiting after each hour?

• +1 1

Many members do not want to post new topics because they do not have a new topic and the ability to debate because they are new and there are also many members who stopped publishing because they were bored and do not have a great goal, as well as many countries have been banned because of the spam they send from those countries.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The price of the coin has dropped so people become less interested in posting everyday, but it is not such a bad thing, those users you see online at times like these does not mean they are the ones caring more about the forum there NO, most people here cares about the forum but there are other things to attend to as well and if the forum is not paying enough then you can see people post when they got time and when they don't have enough time for it they don't.

Edited by Teminali69
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

We might experience some changes with the forum were we lost lot of members in this forum. Haven't you experience numbers of online users are very few just imagine there are thousands (1000) of users in this forum imagine to see only 150 online users in the afternoon sometimes I see 20 numbers of users online. This was very annoying I knew there might be reason for all this happening. That tells me that many of us here are violating the rules. We are not doing what we are instructed to do. Please let's consider this problems that leads us to get banned and receive warning points.

1. I have experience many members come online to post there 30 post and receive payment and the aim of this forum is to have active members that can spend at least 10hours in the forum at least we should spend 2- 3 hours per 10 post in the morning, 10 in the afternoon , 10 in the afternoon. This will help this forum to be active.

2. The moderators need active members that visit the forum all the time not just for an hours.

3. The forum have few numbers of members now because. Low qaulity posters are deleted, duplicate topics are deleted we need to be patient because they are trying to do what they are instructed not regarding to how much post you created and rank.

4. Let's work as Ann active members, write good post, make research before creating a topic if we do this we will be save.

5. The moderators work is to make the forum clean and that is the only way to make it clean. This might be the reason why new members are not accepted if we could learn from this mistakes and correct them we shall be save and other coming users will learn from us.

6. Finally let's always visits the about forum to master the rules and  for any update.

To all my friends this are some observations I come through it and find it as the solution to solve the problem of receiveing warning points and banned.

Let's be good users so that others learn from us. Thank you all.

All of us in this forum has a reason why we're here and it's up to us when we do cryptotalk. There are so many reason for every people why they're not active, some of them abandoned their account and some other members here are not active because of their jobs and studies so it means we can't blame them. Cryptotalk is best opportunity for them but they also wanted to have a normal life just like me, I don't want to stay in crypto forever so I want to secure my future first before doing crypto in full-time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, I see that there are many members who have been banned from this forum, I really do not know why all of these were banned, but they may have committed many violations that led to their banning, however we need to increase the registered members in the forum by inviting friends And by posting the forum on social media, we need more incentives to encourage members to be more time in the forum.

For posts it's far better not to post constantly in close time and now not in 1 subforum due to the fact if you make 30 posts constantly there is a possibility that your post is considered junk mail

The forum is not at extraordinarily stumpy integer of members someplace the new matter is barely seen at the forum I anticipate this will be acting and forum shine like from the past existence.

Yes, I notice this also .. But there are bad conditions that the world is going through, including the Corona virus, which is a major reason in addition to the fact that most people here have a job or university and adhere to a specific time to be in the forum ... I hope to see the forum flourishing in a wonderful way and to participate in Its prosperity 🖤

Thanks for this article
My friend, the problem is that most of them think that this site is for collecting money
They do not realize that it is a site for gathering information and experiences

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us am sure we will all have to be careful just to be safe in this forum so we need to work hard and make good posts that will attract the moderators so that our post will not be deleted 

you dont must be in the forum man and no one is forced to publish here all the day especially now where the earning is much lesser , but the only thing that really matter is all members here should respect the rules of the forum , keep posting high quality posts and topics will definitely help the forum and the members as well .

We should consider the real essence of this forum not only by making money. Because we are here to share knowledge and information to everyone and we should make good quality post. Yes we are eager to earn daily but we should also help this forum to grow and our self as well.

Time is very important in the forum. You will not reach success unless you organize your time here. Give the forum as much time as possible in order to provide useful and constructive posts, provided that you adhere to the laws set by the mediators. Be objective and provide your experiences to the rest of the members and their efforts and contribute to increasing the number of subscribers here by spreading ideas of encryption

• +4 1

You are always welcome mate. Infact all the announcement you made are noted. I will urge all forum members to try and stick to all the announcement you have made as they are all useful to us. In addition, the more active you are, the more you are close to archieve your goal. Gratitude to all forum members

• +1 1

You've made an awesome contribution mate!

Spending a huge hour of time is a way of concern to the forum. Nevertheless, the most essential contribution we can well bring to the forum is; consistent and persistent way of staying in the forum.

• +1 1

We need to follow your instructions as well to perform well in this forum and your announcement will prove good in this forum and I am telling you that the users if this forum is more then your saying.

17 hours ago, Queen Z said:

I think only moderators can solve this problem because it's not an individual problem! Let me tell you why the number of people are not really good these days! Because they stopped paying for new members 

So if they pay for new members again many people will come and register here.

False. CryptoTalk forum didn't stopped paying for new or old users. Though things changed with the system which is very necessary.

And coming to the forum dumping posts and leaving without activity across the day, abuse of reputation button, multiple accounts and other violations has made the administration took a big step of disqualifying a few percentage guilty of this offence from payments.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your suggestions are valuable but there are so much restrictions and it will become hard for a beginner to follow all of them at the same time. Even in the beginning, he does not aware of entire rules. I think some relaxations should be given to the newbies so they can read and understand the rules.

I spend extra than 5 hours a day in the discussion board to take gain of the content material posted with the aid of the a number of individuals here, in particular for the duration of quarantine time, so that I do no longer experience vacancy and I take the probability to examine new thoughts about the encrypted world and existing desirable topics. 

Alot has been banned especially from those different countries thats why its deeply decreased and also they were sometimes do a forum cleaning in which they do a throughly lookout on the forum itself and banning people that managed to get away from them.

This forum brings every one together to work with each other and to work carefully because these are only posts and these are not much useful for us and we have to done maximum 20 posts daily many people notice that people are reducing day by day 

Not all members can spend a lot of time in this forum for me, I am a college student and I try to learn crypto by spending time on this forum but I cannot spend 10 hours a day here, I think the important thing is to provide good information and exchange experiences with Members

• +2 1

You are right. Some of my friends also left the forum because of they couldn't manage the time as give some time to thus forum. I think it is also a reason to reduce the members as online. Some of the members got banned from the forum, some of them got warning points from breaking rules. I think we should be attached with this forum and bring more members to bere that will help to increase in members of the forum and also increase the number of topics as well.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

When I started cryptotalk I always make a post every day ,but due to some negative situation Iam not active like before again ,I want to draw our attention base on this platform let be active so that this forum can develop

• +1 1