How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2020 are based on the ... than 15 universities that they believe are the best for research and teaching in their field. ... How to get your uni ranked ... See all jobs ...

We should work hard to keep our name on the board. I know about the leaderboard. Anyway thanks for updating the newbies. I already have a post out there that describes this.

If what you post is a post useful informative and follow the rules of the Form, then your post is very good and people will like visiting your post and give you more reputations in a day.I am always try to  a good post so that people were more reputation to your post.

See all the work on how to keep your unity. There are more than 15 universities that believe that their research is the best for teaching.

See all the work on how to keep your unity. There are more than 15 universities that believe that their research is the best for teaching.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

Hy brother hope you will be fine and happy with us ❤️. I'm satisfied with your information about reputation.it is very useful and important to know.an other way or checking reputation is yobit in wich you see your daily reputation. Say thank you if you like 😊

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

This is a good news to check your posts reputation. Everyone evaluate your work that is reputation of posts. If an individual check his/her reputation, then it help them. In future they don't have any deleting post. So check your posts reputation on daily basis.

Anyway thanks for updating newbies.I already have a post that describes it.I know about leaderboards.We should work hard to keep our names on the board.

Thanks.for sharing that's information....i'm newbie so. Its a great point.

So in my view..we should focused well defined and well wording post...so if we done our job great expression so automatically you should enjoy the highest reputation...and after we should share experience other..so its a great way leading or guidence other .so foucus on work.......so saw hight reputation on  profile soon .... Thanks

It is done in case if you want to see all the biggest contributors or highest reputed peoples here. But if you want to see whether you stood ins list or not then go to you profile & see achievements section. 

Yes it very simple. Admin has created a section in your profiles that is called achievements section. So scroll down & see whether something is listed for you or not.

If you want to know more, you need to know something good here. If you want to know more about the subject, you have to work well here. You have to follow the rules here.  You will know something good and you will be able to discuss something good about this subject. I hope you will be able to know something good here for a while and then you will be able to post well.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for giving us this amazing and informative information because they give knowledge about the crypto 

i hope you are doing your junior help like this again and again we also need this type of senior who support us. Thank you Again

Hello friend if you give the highest reputation you can create the useful post or informational post.the new member of this platform is easily understand.good reputation is useful for you and your account.if you give good reputation you can help the new member.your reputation is always show you account.

It is very important to have a good reputation in crypto forums.  Need to post useful and good in crypto forum. All our members have to work hard in this forum.  I didn't know these things before. I don't think these things are so important to us.  But thank you for letting me know about this.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Thank you for sharing this  beautiful I sea to the beginners in this platform, its will be better for a member to know the number of reputations he or she has daily, with that a member will feel encourage to put more effort to the work doing 

Thank you for this great and interesting presentation on how to know if one has the highest reputation in a day. This is educative enough for we beginners like me because most of us don't have this knowledge on how to know those with higher reputation in a day. However, i think this will serve as a motivation for us all that we can also contribute to the forum with genuine posts to earn reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for these information but I don't think it is very important to gain more reputation than others. The real important thing here is to improve yourself through learning from others. Also sharing good things with other people is also very important, too. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

accepting numerous responses doesn't imply that the individual has great post quality nor does it imply that the individual has a decent standing, there are numerous who have numerous things and are offering responses to their numerous records, the gathering executive has just remarked on this, shockingly I don't I have the connection and I was unable to post it here either on the grounds that he discussed it in the Russian segment.

Good post, personally my point of if we all want to discuss reputation, because reputation is very important in this platform,we need a lot of experience and knowledge to a create good reputation,I think Evey members among the good reputation, good luck.

That's really interesting you're asking about how we can check out our daily reputation, you need to go in you and profile and then you should click on your activity here you can check all of your posts and reputation etc.if you have announced the highest reputation of the day then you can easily check in our profile.

• +3 1

Hi friend thanks for the update to enable one knows how to check if they have higher reputation but I want you to know that you can't get reputation without making posts or comments that are not that informative and educative if you really want to have good and high reputation then you have to work hard and make your post useful and meaningful that will attract the attention of other crypto currency members

• +5 1

Frankly, your subject caught my attention. I am trying to write my posts according to the rules as much as I can. I think we should let earning reputation points flow. Because everyone is free to give their points and if they are already benefiting from our post, be sure they will score.

Of course it is important for everyone to have a good reputation. The most important thing is to learn how to obtain this reputation. We can get it through the helpful and understandable posts by all members, then our reputation will increase