A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

This could be a superb feature as it sounds interesting and moderator should any such feature to resolve this issue as I also lost most of my content count due to the deletion of the posts on which I commented so there should be something to differentiate between good posts and bad posts.And I like your suggestion and it will be a good idea if implemented.

• +1 1

This is great, my friend, as I was struggling to find new topics or discover topics that I commented on

Now, through the message marker next to each topic, I know if it is a new topic or you have commented on it before

@Calvinpriva Obviously its a great idea but I suggest that all created topics should be reviewed and checked by forum moderators first before being posted within the Cryptotalk forum so that members can reply to the posts without having fear for their posts if they can get deleted or not

download (3).jpg

• +2 1

Yes it maybe, but i think so many usefull post delete which we think is important, but maybe already on this forum. So i think some useless post delete in few hour after posting, but that is usefull the post remain on forum. So we can check it from it date and can give replies so with this we can minimize our delete post. 

Important and wonderful information Thank you, my dear, for providing important information that helps a person know useful and unhelpful topics, as a person can participate in every useful thing in order for everyone to benefit

Dear friends we should make our work better always.we should obey the rules and regulations completely.in this way we could be safe from deletion of posts and safe from getting ban.

Well there's no need for such cause this days the moderators have been doing a good job by deleting post that are not meaningful which is why  I don't advise people to answer questions immediately after it is posted and wait till after an hour if it's not deleted before I engage the post

• +1 1

Thank you for the effort you made to clarify this feature, but I think that it cannot be adopted during our work here because it is a bit complicated. In the end, the deletion will be done for every topic that is not useful, so I publish everything useful to avoid deletion

Hello friend, We would ourselves be able to know the nature of the theme when I read it. In the event that it is rehashed, there is no compelling reason to compose a remark and react to it, or it is futile and has no genuine advantage, we should overlook it since it will be erased and all subjects are seen by the organization and the discussion is cleaned inside a couple of days and this implies all points Old considered.

I think your suggestion is very effective. New users mostly replies on un useful topics and get wrong knowledge. The administrator of crypto talk should introduce the feature to filter the useful or un useful content to support the visitors. 

This is a  very nice suggestion I hope the moderators will approve something like this so that we can know post to comment on and not

It's a good idea to be honest and will help the beginners who came on this platform newly to understand which topics that they need to work on. But I believe the administrators already have this figured and will be acting on it as we speak but thanks for the advice.

it would be a great help if there is that thing added to the forum because when you are sure of the useful topic the treplies for them would never be deleted so you can make reply with ease.

Moderators are very active on this forum. Useless and unnecessary topics are being deleted within a few hours. There is no need for any other specific point as i think so. Thanks 

your suggestion was good my question is where we can enable this option i don't know this setting if you know than please tell us where we can find this option and also give you advice if you want to check the post quality then read it and than decide

• +2 1

When beginners start their work initially thay read all the comments of the topic so if your comments is full of knowledge and information so you rated high ranking and your comments is good for all the members so all collegues concentrate on the main topic and create a comment

What you suggested to us was great but if there is an unless topic it is published and deleted within 1 hour or 2 hours so I don't think there is a need for such a feather.Modulators have made this system so nice that I don't think any other system is needed for this option.

Yes, my friend, I liked this idea, but everyone says here that the moderators clean up unhelpful content. Nevertheless, we make mistakes sometimes and repeat the comment on the same post after a period of time.

Moderators of this forum are really active because they do delete any useless and unqualified topic they find in any section of this great forum for that reason we also have to be cautious of that and always make our post in well qualified beneficial topics in the forum and I will remind you incase you didn't notice this recently the fearture of deleting your own post have been removed in this forum, take note while you post because any post you made now can't be deleted.

This is a great idea sir. It will be better to know the topics we can comment on and which not to. It will even be better to have the topics that we can not comment on to be deleted or locked. The mods are trying their best to get round the bad topics every time but we all know people post new topics every second so it is also a difficult job for them. 

Of course, my friend, this is a very important feature and it helps me a lot in getting new topics that I have not read and comment on

So I advise everyone to read your topic and take advantage of this feature

• +3 1

This idea is great.  We need this kind of feature in this forum as this forum pay for useful post. So I think they should add this. We can see what was our fault by this features. 

• +2 1

My dear friend you have presented a very nice post.  We post in the crypto forum. Our Acojo posts are deleted. We can identify Acojo posts through this feature. This is a great feature.  Thank you.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

Well this is also a good idea. But in this way, the forum may will have received too less replies and posts as well as the few topics of acceptance marked. Hope this feature will be added soon. Thank you for your suggestion. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"