Trading Bots? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Trading Bots?

I have likewise found out this exchange bots .i think they are not a good idea because while reading we have our emotional to involved and to which the parameters with which one wanrs them to work are entered .

On 5/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

Actually i have already tried some bots in telegram but its so hard and take so much time anyway i didn't like it

bot trading results Bitmex for 2020, who are interested, write in a personal

WG2Czn2Hi6o.jpg?size=2157x1382&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=7127702375ef5704c5ef67ed2c191d08&type=album

Edited by vvvpasha

On 12/5/2020 at 7:04 PM, Antonio Mendoza said:

Yes of course I was using bot of Forex and Crypto Bot too, for me one of the best way to get a good profit, however sometime is difficulte to have control of it, you need to learn about the way to set up any bot or you will be loss a lot of money, I like the bot of forex more than the bot of Crypto because the way to work are very different.

Noted I understand you have been using this trading bot and you said it is very difficult to use sir is there a way or any site we can visit in other to learn how handle this trading bots because I would like to know more about it.

I have not tested it if they have been recommended to me but I have not used them yet. I am about to test them because they look interesting. I hope to increase my capital to start leaving automated orders.

I heared  this many time but i don't experience this already in my work .  i have no idea about trading bots  .  some people say that this bots are useful and get chance to get profit  .  

On 5/30/2020 at 9:05 PM, George10 said:

I have also heard about these trading bots that can even trade on your behalf according to how it's been programmed but I have not used them before but many are saying they can be profitable it's for this reason I'm looking forward to use one In the near future when I will have enough funds to start trading.

@George10...Many people use trading bots to trade.  Trading bots carry signals of coins.  But it is good for traders because they are always updated about the price of coins.  So anyone can use it if they want.

I have already heard about Trading Bot, but I think the Trading Bot is not ideal for cryptocurrency market trading, but for forex trading yes is good. Because I think the problem it's about the cryptocurrency market volatility, for this reason there is a difficult to control Trading Bot, because the prices' movement are very turbulent.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have also heard of these trading bots which can even trade for you according to its programming but I have not used them before but many say they can be profitable so I am looking forward to using one in the near future when I have enough funds to start trading.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

It seems that if it is possible even yobit has this option, but I think that we are not yet in time to trade with bots and this because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and it is something that bots could not overcome or dominate generating possible losses for what therefore it is better to do it manually ourselves.

• +2 1

Hello my fellow traders!

I'm hearing much about trading using Bots in an automated way. The bot will place all the orders for you based on the way you program programmed it. So have anyone if you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

Is it really truth that Trading robots are available for the convenience of the trader according to how they are being programmed? and they give an appropriate buy and sell orders and they work on behalf of the trader only??

Hi, I hope you are doing great. In all the time I have been trading I have yet to see the first automated trading system that is profitable over time, I don't consider these robots as a viable option, they even hinder you and slow down your learning progress. 

I heard these trading bots on YouTube where these bots are used by some trading experts, and they evaluate the performance of these bots and most experts say these bots are profitable, but I can't try these bots because I'm not very good in trading, but I'm surely trying these bots in the future.

Tha best you want a free version of trading I recommend you to check Gekko trading bot their official website is here https://gekko.wizb.it/
The only problem from this trading bot they only have few trading strategies but you can add more strategies documentation you can find it from here "Make your own strategy with Gekko

Trading bots have since be used in the forex trading since before the Advent of cryptocurrencies trading, trading bots are automated bots that helps to trade on some specified pairs according to the schedule giving by the operator or user.

Trading using a bot is a good technique sometimes because you are a botch why have feeling, and you can trade without feelings. I heard this trading bots in you tube where some trading experts use this bots and they analysis this bots performance and most experts says this bots are profitable. 

On 5/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

Share your experience!

I have heard about this kind of bot too but right now and still i not yet used this bot.. Again using this kind bot little bit risky as you do not know when the market will get down as well the bot also has no idea about it so it will be better to use knowledge for trading.

I have heard a lot about all these trading not but I never used them due to some speculation going around that they are not profitable rather you will lose money if care is not taken which is why I decided not to participate in it.

• +1 1

I haven't but I will try some day and let you know. There are some good bot to use and program with trading strategies but these bots need payment for the services. They are trading as you tell them to trade and this can help have a very good trading strategy with less time involved in watching the charts and waiting. You can program many trades to be made, while without a bot at best the exchnges will allow a stop loss.

To be honest hearing it for this time I dont have knowledge about such kinds of Bots Thanks for informing i will do research about this

I have heard about it, yes, but I have not used it before. Most people say that it is good and makes profits, but for me I prefer to do these operations my own way, I think it is safer than using the bot.

• +1 1