Spire-X Is Scam! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Spire-X Is Scam!

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of 0.99$.

I made this deposit, but the money never arrived and I still cannot withdraw my bonus.

Be Careful of this site!!

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of 0.99$.

I made this deposit, but the money never arrived and I still cannot withdraw my bonus.

Be Careful of this site!!

Thanks for the warning!

I have heard about this wallet and it seemed too good to be true that it gives each member 10$ for signing up only! It is obvious to be scam and Bitcointalk forum talked about it.

• +1 2

i'm sorry to hear this that you got scammed, and thanks for warning us about this, i generally don't deposit anything in a website that offers to withdraw only by depositing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just now, Bohana said:

Thanks for the warning!

I have heard about this wallet and it seemed too good to be true that it gives each member 10$ for signing up only! It is obvious to be scam and Bitcointalk forum talked about it.

You are welcome my friend. 

They have increased the value of the account activation from 0.99$ to 1.99$. It is very obvious to be SCAM!

• +1 1

These are really bad news, my friend, you cannot trust such portfolios and sites that require deposits so that we can withdraw profits because we will lose our money if we deposit with them and it is better to avoid these sites because these offers cannot be believed either.

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

You are welcome my friend. 

They have increased the value of the account activation from 0.99$ to 1.99$. It is very obvious to be SCAM!

Yeah I checked it out and it seems to be a total scam. The support team does not even answer and their email doesn't exist..

38 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

These are really bad news, my friend, you cannot trust such portfolios and sites that require deposits so that we can withdraw profits because we will lose our money if we deposit with them and it is better to avoid these sites because these offers cannot be believed either.

I trusted this website because a trusted person on YouTube explained it. Otherwise, it is obviously scam and will not pay us the bonus.

2 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

i'm sorry to hear this that you got scammed, and thanks for warning us about this, i generally don't deposit anything in a website that offers to withdraw only by depositing

It is not actually much money, it is 1$ only. I would never trust these sites that require to make a deposit in order to withdraw money from them.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of $ 0.99.

Be Careful of this site !!

Dear friend, You should keep in mind that no one give such amount as a bonus for just joining. If any exchange or wallet give such offers then definitely it will be scam. You should be careful. 

4 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend, You should keep in mind that no one give such amount as a bonus for just joining. If any exchange or wallet give such offers then definitely it will be scam. You should be careful. 

I thought they were trying to attract users by giving them this free bonuses. It turned out to be wrong and it is clearly scam.

5 minutes ago, Cammer said:

I trusted this website because a trusted person on YouTube explained it. Otherwise, it is obviously scam and will not pay us the bonus.

It is quite unfortunate but I believe you learnt your lessons. Youn't trust all these YouTubers on their gospel of "legit" airdrops. Sometimes they are paid to advertise airdrops and they get compromised without checking on the legitimacy maybe they even do and they think the money is worth it. This was the same reason YouTube banned some cryptocurrency videos last year. Crypto world is so full of scams, we have to know this and be careful too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

32 minutes ago, Bohana said:

It is not actually much money, it is 1$ only.

even if it's just $1 he still got scammed, and yeah i would just forget these sites as they rarely are legit and i wouldn't risk it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

2 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

even if it's just $1 he still got scammed, and yeah i would just forget these sites as they rarely are legit and i wouldn't risk it

The problem is he is not the only one. This site has over 4000 users and they believed in this site. Think how much money it would made from all these users!

2 minutes ago, Bohana said:

The problem is he is not the only one. This site has over 4000 users and they believed in this site. Think how much money it would made from all these users!

exactly, so even if $1 is not that much the site made over $4000, and may make even more if not enough people report the scam

BetFury                                                   

Every time this happens it is obviously a scam. It is a silly scam as it is obvious that there is no need to sent any funds since they are already there. Still many beginners fall for it, because of inexperience to recognize these situations. Hopefully no-one sents them anything.

I don't follow at all airdrop pages that promoted in the past similar scams as cryptokiemtien and Airdrop Guru. Waste of time in my opinion.

The cryptocurrency market has become full of various portfolios and we find that a large number of them are fraudulent and untrustworthy. For this reason, we always remind each other of the most famous and safest portfolios. In my opinion, the wallet that requests a deposit to withdraw the bonus is an illegal wallet intended to steal currencies

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In general, if you have to deposit the amount to withdraw rewards, more likely they are scam. $0.99 was not a big amount but if more users are engaged with this sort of scamming trap,more amounts can be acquired by the scammers. 

• +1 1

I am sure that this wallet is fraudulent and aims to steal and will not pay anything to subscribers. As for the money that I deposited, unfortunately it has been stolen, you have to be more careful next time my friend

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only

I have always been against the use of new wallets especially those promising sign up bonuses and for keeping your crypto because most of them they are scamers and I still advice to use only popular wallets,I appreciate you for this alert about spire-x.com the new scam wallet I know this information will help many.

14 minutes ago, George10 said:

I have always been against the use of new wallets especially those promising sign up bonuses and for keeping your crypto because most of them they are scamers and I still advice to use only popular wallets,I appreciate you for this alert about spire-x.com the new scam wallet I know this information will help many.

I had some trust in this wallet because a trusted YouTuber lead me to sign up for this wallet. Good thing we found out it is scam.

I would like to see other users have the same problem too be sure it's not only you that you have this problem,But in general it's good the give us this information it's very important to try it by your self 

20 hours ago, Cammer said:

Some times you tubers give fake information bro because they want their referrels increase, and without any deposit they withdrawl their funds  but we loss our funds, thanks to inform this scam wallet details and some members save their money

4 minutes ago, Cammer said:

I had some trust in this wallet because a trusted YouTuber lead me to sign up for this wallet. Good thing we found out it is scam.

Yes it's a good thing that you have found out that it is scam and I advice you not to trust anyone with any link they advice you to sign up no matter the trust you have for that person and stick to the knowledge you have acquired regarding these issues related to possible scam tactics in crypto world in order to survive.

@Cammer Update : they are asking desperately their members to withdraw funds before 18 June. I believe they are having a problem with their scam LOL!