Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Hello everyone, although I normally do not use this method to obtain profits, if I trust this alternative, according to my experience this is not a method where you are going to get rich from one day to the next, they only pay small amounts of the cryptocurrencies that you are working on and you always have to reach a minimum to withdraw, but I understand that there are many PTC that if they pay, you just have to be aware that it is not SCAM

• +3 1

It is necessary to investigate the solid ones in advertising sites. Some don't pay. There are few who do. It is necessary to follow the platforms to find a good site.

If a BTC site promises to double my bitcoin in an hour to a ridiculous amount, then I will surely smell something fishy about it. BTC is very hard to come by these days and one has to be very careful of the types of sites he registers and gives out sensitive information to. Scammers use a lot of methods to lure people in and then they go for the kill just like a predator and a prey.

These are just advertising movements in order to make your brain think of entering the site and registering within these sites! But a person must be sane! Is it reasonable to win $ 1,000 within three minutes?
Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi could not do that! So there are things that are logical and things that are illogical and such things are at all illogical!
You can use YouTube or Google to search for the company in order to make sure that their ads are correct as well

18 hours ago, Jones33 said:

I haven't started getting my payment in this forum but due to the way i see activities running in this forum makes me think that mistakes are not welcomed here and that has got me observing the activities in this forum for almost two weeks now because I don't want to face any problem.

That's true, mistakes aren't welcomed here, and am sure with time you will start earning some BTC and talk tokens, be calm and I will advice you shouldn't rush to earn in this forum. Try to focus on getting more knowledge about the forum first, just like you always do. 

On 5/28/2020 at 12:46 PM, P A Ashif said:

Usually, I don't believe in advertisement because most of the time advertisements for self profits usually We don't have big profit if we follow the advertisement. I believe that if a website or app Is good then it do not required advertisement.

Advertisement of ptc sites are most of the fake ones and are not at much effective. I have advertised my referral links in many ptc sites but not got more than 1-2 referrals and even those were some fake ones I guess so we should not waste our time on it I guess.

I for one do not trust the advert from such site because the reward looks so big I that the kind of strategy scammers use

On 5/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Zaino34 said:

Of course, these ads are not reliable and can never be profitable because the offers they make are not believable and we must avoid entering them until they stop creating such unprofitable ads

I don't think you will be earning $1 from PTC's either. Perhaps if you are using many of them and they are all paying you might. Anyway I did spend some time with a few of them just to have experience and talk about them. I do have social media accounts for many years with many followers and still I never received any payments from them. One of them even reduced my options after a while, and was just giving me some pitiful options for following. I don't think you will ever find them profitable either.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:07 AM, Ridam said:

Well you can easily distinguish is the advertisement is fake or true. If any ads are claiming to pay more than usual, then sure the ad is scam. So be sure of that. And there almost every ads are scam so you should only see it as work for ptc sites.

I didn't trust such kind of advertisment Beacuse mostly of them are only for attract New user's for investment purposes , some of them realted to gambling Field, never trying to invest by any seeing any ad , or research properly before you can .

Actually, there are legit advertisements from PTC sites, but much some of them are just scammers using the advantage of newbies in the online platform to get themselves rich easily. It's advisable to make a review about the site before engaging in proper registration on the site though. 

Not at all my friends, these type of advertisements offering 1000 dollars are totally fake and waste of time. They are big spammers as they bring the visitors to their sites and earn a huge amount for themselves, but they don't pay you any payment. It is my personal experience that I am sharing you my friends as I already have wasted much time on advertisements. I would like to suggest you do not waste your precious time on such fake advertisements.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 5/27/2020 at 8:35 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Advertisement of ptc sites are most of the fake ones and are not at much effective. I have advertised my referral links in many ptc sites but not got more than 1-2 referrals and even those were some fake ones I guess so we should not waste our time on it I guess.

I don't think you will be earning $1 from PTC's either. Perhaps if you are using many of them and they are all paying you might. Anyway I did spend some time with a few of them just to have experience and talk about them. I do have social media accounts for many years with many followers and still I never received any payments from them. One of them even reduced my options after a while, and was just giving me some pitiful options for following. I don't think you will ever find them profitable either.

In present maximum of ptc sites are scams.  They show us attractive advertisements but those are fake. For real ptc site you can search youtube or google. I think you can get real website. Always remember that no ptc site offer such amount of money. 

Yes of course mistakes are not welcome here and over time you will start earning some BTC and talk about tokens. Stay calm and I would suggest that you do not rush to earn in this forum.  If you do, you will achieve something good

I think a big trader can't make normally 1000 dollars per hour then how can a simple man? PTC has different ways to catch your eyes and to click on the non trusted links. You said that we can hardly make 1 dollar per hour but i don't think so. They just want that every body should click on the links to increase their views on the advertised products or to increase the traffic on the scamming website in return they don't pay you satisfactory amount.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

use that time here instead ,the forum will give better ways for us to earn than wasting our precious time on what we won't get paid for

We don't want scamming sites infacts no one want to be scam but we sometimes become scam by a third party because we don't have the knowledge to fight that, it is a good idea to learn about scamming and to know how to fight it when it comes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, I do not trust any of the ptc sites because for me they are sites created by scammers or they are the same scammers who tempt us or call our attention to invest or give them our money, so I prefer not to trust and be wary of those ptc sites better be cautious.

I also do not believe these ads!
It makes no sense to win a thousand dollars every hour!
These irrational advertisements really seem fraudulent, and I think that we all should not believe them

Also,we should not be swepted away by greed, so we waste everything that we have achieved and earned!

Edited by Noghran

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

We don't want scamming sites infacts no one want to be scam but we sometimes become scam by a third party because we don't have the knowledge to fight that, it is a good idea to learn about scamming and to know how to fight it when it comes.

I agree with you mate, when we learn it to prevent our self not to cheat on others, it a good idea, we will use it as a guide or a shield to ourselves. We will be ahead instead of them been ahead. It a nice idea honestly

On 12/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, mistakes aren't welcomed here, and am sure with time you will start earning some BTC and talk tokens, be calm and I will advice you shouldn't rush to earn in this forum. Try to focus on getting more knowledge about the forum first, just like you always do. 

Acquiring more knowledge and experience about cryptowold is my major aim for now because I believe with that knowledge everything will be more easier for me in this forum especially whenever I come to make posts in any of the listed sections of the forum, thank you ones again my friend for your time.

13 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

Acquiring more knowledge and experience about cryptowold is my major aim for now because I believe with that knowledge everything will be more easier for me in this forum especially whenever I come to make posts in any of the listed sections of the forum, thank you ones again my friend for your time.

Even we that claim to be older members ,we still learn from the new members about cryptocurrency, it not about how far one is here, but what one has acquired before coming here, some members have lot of experience about cryptocurrency but are new into cryptotalk, they will add to us also, I learn always 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:14 AM, Alexbhatti said:

I would like to suggest you do not waste your precious time on such fake advertisements.

And due to such problems was the reason why I now choose to work only in this forum because this forum is legit which pay users in a good way, so let us concentrate here so that we can grow older with the forum and earn many coins to our wallet in yobit exchanger.

No I do not believe them. They are totally scam. No one should believe them and do not waste their valuable time there. This is totally waste of time. If you wanted to earn free I think this forum is one of the best option. So you should only use this forum not ptc sites.