Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

never worked at PTC, they were not profitable for me, plus they could be a scam. Many of these ask you to invest to be able to collect or they give you a welcome bonus but you have to invest to collect, they usually pay the first users, but after they get a bit of credibility these sites become scams 😔

• +2 1

I never trust her. All ptc ads say that you will win. You will win large sums by doing a simple job, but when you search well, you find it in depression, which is a very small profit.

The truth is I would not believe in all those ads, even if they tell me that it could generate 1000 dollars a day, from that point it is already a lie and possibly a scam, it is better to be guided by known pages and it is even more convenient to investigate if it really pays or is the project true. Be careful not all of them are lies or scams but you should always read all the conditions and terms.

No i don’t think advertising with ptc site is worth anything because ptc site take money from advertising from people and post they're ads on platform and ptc workers who try to earn money they just click on this ads amd wait for finish the time.. He never look at the ads.. That's what have on this ads.. So its not much profitable                  

I can definitely say that I have never met the PTC scam pages, since I'm not yet using them, but I know that url shortener platforms are often closed after a certain period of time, even if they were legitimate.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:28 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

I have seen several ads that some that when entered into them for each ad of the ptc earns 0.1 or more but when I register on the page it decreases and it is 0.001 I mean they only do it to attract and that's it and not only but a lot in my opinion if they say something and then they do not comply it is evident that I am going to have mistrust but there are few that are legitimate.

These advertisements on the PTC platforms are mostly fake. They promise us a great amount of money in a short time and in a simple way, but the reality is that not even a 1$ can be generated in almost a whole day of work on the platform.

Only from pages that are consolidated, not HYIPS or fake bitcoin generators to scam people, so maximum 5% legal sites and the other 95% are high risk and absolute scam sites, Greetings.

• +4 1

The advertisements will always maximize their performance, the PTC platforms will offer you much more than you can actually earn, and no PTC platform will reach 10 cents a day, for you to generate a dollar you have to be enrolled in many pages and spend at least 16 continuous hours sitting at your computer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

If you think about advertising, you should not trust the statistics that you add up. So it is better to call me even less because there may be viruses. And more sites ptc c.d. there is no check on the adequacy of advertising and sometimes you can find an interesting project in advertising and learn something new.

I don't trust left-sided ptс sites. I was registered on many, but none of the sites paid. Most of them just blocked my account. The creators of such sites complain about scams, although most of them are scams.

Edited by Sabina Bright
correcting a mistake in a word

PTC advertisement sites are just scams it is not wise to trust them let alone to invest your hard earned money I could let myself fall for such instead I would rather look for legitimate sites.

The truth is that you are right, these sites offer you a profit that is not real, well I have not come across the first one yet, I have not particularly invested by ads, but I have family members who have done it and it has been a scam, why not They tell you the truth from the beginning, you must investigate very well who wants to invest for ads, on the contrary there are some pages that pay you in cryptocurrencies to see paid ads, and personally I won my first bitcoin in this way, and Well they did not pay much but at least they paid, I think beginners could get something out of this.

don't think you will be earning $1 from PTC's either. Perhaps if you are using many of them and they are all paying you might. Anyway I did spend some time with a few of them just to have experience and talk about them. I do have social media accounts for many years with many followers and still I never received any payments from them. One of them even reduced my options after a while, and was just giving me some pitiful options for following. I don't think you will ever find them profitable either.

Well the truth, those ads in as PTC, seem quite iverosimile, offers that common sense tells you that they are not true, those sites should verify if they are advertising something legitimate or a scam.

Honestly, I do not trust those sites, as they lend themselves to scam people, the truth is preferable not to enter those ads. It is also impossible for you to earn $ 1000 per hour, it shows that it is a hoax due to the ease of making that amount of money. It is better to be well informed about these announcements.

I think that these ads in the PTC are false and are only for people to register thinking that they are going to earn a lot of money, and they end up giving their data to these fake sites, so it is better to be cautious and be very careful with these sites.

Some of them already pays instantly i have worked on this faucets site and it pays instantly ,

https://www.faucetcrypto.com/ref/231291

But not suggest any of user because it pays nothing as compared to this site where you learn some skills with earning bitcoins and talk .

Some of PTC sites are legit, but so many of them are scams. Signs to look which PTC sites pay Legit money:

- Low Pay per Ad
- Populated and active forum and help/support center
- Check Quora
- You can withdraw without depositing money
- The older the PTC site, the better.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:28 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

I agree with you friend, I do not like to play with feelings and that way of illuminating people is what makes people speak ill of those who pay to advertise a project, because it gives you a bad reputation and you earn the disappointment of many people,  It would be better to tell the truth so that newcomers to the business know what they will be up against.

• +3 1