Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Most of the PTC sites are scams because they promote a great deal on the site that you can earn thousands of dollars a month, but in reality you can only earn a few dollars.  These huge advertisements for PTC sites are to attract more users to do the tasks on the site for very little money.

• +4 1

I have tried many of them but most of them are fraudulent or give you very little and do not last long. It is only a waste of time

Я не доверяю рекламе и вам не советую. В жизни я все возможные заработки испытал на себе и азартные и не азартные. В трейдинге возможно 1000 $ заработать в час, если у вас на счету 1000000 $

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

You have to consider what the advertiser is paying per view. It could be as little as 1c and the PTC site will have to revenue share that with its users, so each get possibly 0.5 of a cent for a 30 second ad... that is approx 60 cents an hour.

If ads were paying well to watch, then it would be abused, the click through rate would be terrible... there are lots of factors but yes, usually PTC is a waste of time.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I believe that most of the ads are scam. I have seen some that can be useful to make some profit. There are some websites that do not accept scam so their ads can be useful.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:28 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

I don't really trust any of these places.
Most are tricky and do it with a single objective; capture incredulous and unsuspecting people.
There should be a law regulating these places.

• +1 1

I do not trust at all in such advertisements, as they are to attract the attention of those who are eager for quick gain and also those who are new to this field.
They are deceptive and misleading ads in order to exploit those who trust them and steal their money.
I ask you to always warn all our friends in this forum and other forums not to be fooled by such advertisements.

• +2 1

Many types of advertisements come from BTC site.  I don't believe them completely.  Because there are many ads that are not true and many ads are created in a fake way.  I don't believe in all advertising.  Some of the ads that I believe in, I believe, I verify them well

• +1 1

Hello no, I do not trust this class of platforms since most of them are big scams and the only thing they do in my sincere opinions would not waste my time with this class of ads since it usually ends badly and they will not obtain profits
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

I can not believe the advertising of ptc site.Because the most of the ads are fake and not beleiveable. I was advertised my refferal link in ptc site but not got 2 link.I think you should not spend time in ptc advertising 

I think it is not advisable to rely on such advertising sites. most of them would not provide the payment offered when you perform the assigned task. So it is best if you create your own ways of advertisements and referrals that can increase the user visit for your advantage and thereby increase your income awnings.

The ads fulfill their objective, after all, they attract attention and many are amazed by those offers, so they proceed to invest and lose money, legitimate sites have clauses to place advertisements where they abandon responsibility for what  ads show, google, youtube, facebook and any site PTC does the same.

The rest is the responsibility of the user, that is, if you do not have common sense then no one is responsible.

Yes, you have the right to many sites that run ptc scam and have no credibility, as they take advantage of other people's fatigue to achieve great profits. I would never recommend working on such sites.I think that any person who enters the field of cryptocurrencies does not think at all about such sites that you will not gain anything from them without referring or operating the paid membership.I think that there are several ways to profit from the Internet that you can use to make big profits.

• +1 1

Actually most of the advertisements of the ptc sites are fake and scam projects. Because they are created by the hackers. And there is a lot of possibility tp face scams. That's why they are not legit. As a newbie,many people don't know about these things. Everyone must be careful about that always. Ptc sites cannot be trusted. 

• +1 1

The presence of scam programs in paid to click extends those a bit much imply that genuine ones are not there. Individual examination are consistently significant. Surely I don't confide in PTC promotions since they may convey spyware and hacking with them, so you ought to be careful while perusing these destinations

Indeed, advertisements like to use excessive words, maybe we can get that much but with terms and conditions apply. I also don't really believe the ads on the PTC site

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

To be honest, I am more skeptical about such sites, because they can not always act as useful, and it is even possible to be a Scam project. It seems to me that if you want to get to this site, you should carefully analyze everything and understand whether it is worth it, and whether everything works well!?

On 5/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hi man , please what is PTC Site is it a site like the cryptotalk forum, because earning such amount will be a massive achievement.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I don't think they are genuine because I have spent hours day and months promoting site like that. At the end of the day I was not given a Penny. It was so devastating I felt so bad and angry I don't think there is any site that pays like that! Even at cryptotalk where u get paid for working here didn't pay per hours so don't trust sites like that.

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

It depends on you if you want to believe on that. But for me I don't believe in any advertisement who's not famous, I mean popular. I just go with the flow if that site is popular to many people and had some evidences that they really earn money, I will do it too.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, Shahud said:

working alone without having  any referral won't let us achieve success in the ptc sites.such sites require very high team so that every person's Commision will be adding and getting to us.even though there are less chances of being successful in such sites

Yeah brother the key to make success in PTC website is to have a big amount of referrals like an army that work for you 24/7, and to do this i can only see social media can help you to do it. 

On 11/6/2020 at 1:46 AM, Mubiflow said:

Yes I don't think they are genuine because I have spent hours day and months promoting site like that. At the end of the day I was not given a Penny. It was so devastating I felt so bad and angry I don't think there is any site that pays like that! Even at cryptotalk where u get paid for working here didn't pay per hours so don't trust sites like that.

Also most of the sites are scams they don't pay any thing, they are wast of times, and the wrest thing about this sites are they still our datas and they use it to scam and treth us, when i was new to crypto earning i used to believe thus sites but now i know that most of the are scam and some sites dot pay like they said.

Most of the PTC sites are Scam , I worked in many of them and only got trivial profits, they always make false advertisements to get very large profits within a small period and this is not true, no one can get big profits just by clicking on a few ads, for Lee I have quit these sites long ago.

On 11/7/2020 at 8:20 PM, JxDavid said:

No site on the web that tells you that you will earn 1000 dollars in a day or that it will pay you that amount for just registering is real that if you should be careful since they are only places to steal your identity and even your money so if you do PTC's it It is better to just see the ad and continue so you avoid falling into fraud and getting hurt.

You are right thus sites that are advertised on ptc sites are so scam, they promise to give a large amount of moneys which is so so scam, like you said they will still our identity's and that will be so so hard for us.