Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

22 hours ago, percare said:

I don't do PTC and this is worse than faucets. Most of them are scams and will not pay and even if they do they do not make you much. I don't know how these survive either by paying their members so low. A proper site would have better organizing and structure and could make a lot for them and for their members.

Yeah, i agree with you most ptc sites don't pay at all and some of them pays very little, i also advertised my products on this sites but they charge me so much moneys in order to advertise my links, but they get so much moneys buy they give very little.

• +1 1

Now I learn what PTC site is after googleing it and it looks very stupid to have think of this as an oportunity to make money, serious there is no way you will make anything and your brain will melt after a few hour of clicking their links and adding follower to stupid twitter account. Be real and quit this kind of nonense.

• +2 1

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Most of ptc websites are scam. These websites are not legit. There are many reasons that prove that these websites are scam to people. Except one or two websites , most are unreachable after a while. When people invest a lot of money , than these websites disappear like balloon in sky

• +1 1

You will found alot of pay to click site (p t c)some are legit while some are clear scam they want you to click on various ads in their site and they require to pay you certain amount actually some worth it but the earning is too low.

Frankly, my friend, most of the ads that appear to us and we see them are fraudulent and aim to profit from clicks only, and you can discover the fraud of these ads and the sites that you promote through the attractive ads that they present as you mentioned, so we must be careful and pay close attention to these sites

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of those advertising site that claim to give there users huge amount of money after performing some tasks are big scam and for that i will advise you to stay away from them because you will just waste your time without earning anything instead of such waste you can concentrate on this forum and earn double payment for both talk token and Satoshi for every valid rated post.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you advertise through PTC sites, so thats your link will got many views which will only increase traffics from your site, but youll get less visitors which are more important to your site.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If you see something that says it pays 1000 dollars per hour it is scam and there is no need to follow it and try to see if they are real or not because no website as the ptc sites will pay you any money but only a few after many days. Be careful because they may be scammers too and try to steal from you.

• +2 1

I dont suggest advertising site becuase most of them are paying low amount of money  which is not enough for your daily earning..yah if you able to do much refer in advertising site then you can have some income than the forum pay you... But if you prefer advertising site then you can keep work there       

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, most of these ads are fake and you cannot make a big profit quickly

They are taking advantage of the greed of the new members, defrauding them and taking their money

Therefore, we must not trust these ads in order not to be exposed to fraud

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

No absolutely not @betelihem I don't even trust 1 percent these advertisements sites these are just scam sites .These are made interesting and attractive for viewers so that they come in these site and give traffic to the website and make them to earn money ,benefiting them not us .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

No never as there are shortcuts to huge income and high value returns its fake but advertisements are made to manupulate us not every add i can say but maximum of them are fake 

On 5/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, betelihem said:

Most of these sites, if not all, are fraudulent and their goal is only to profit from the ads that people click on, I do not trust any site that gives large profits for free, you should stay away from these fraudulent sites because it can hunt your wallet information in some way.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

About the ptc sites I don't use them and perhaps an adblock can help you avoid watching ads. I don't know if they allow it, but if the don't then you have to quit as they are probably scammers and these ads when clicked can create fatal problems to your system. I'm advising you to stop visiting these sites and other dangerous that can harm your system and perhaps download malware that steals passwords and private keys.

Yes, they are mostly honest sites that pay, but the problem with them is their financing or their financial ability to pay users, which are small amounts that do not bring any benefit to the user and do not encourage them to continue with them and thus leave them In my opinion, the best idea and most creative idea is the idea and the method on which CryptoTalk is based In terms of ensuring the continuation of its users and the continued attraction of others.

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, betelihem said:

No, if I see such an advertisement, I don’t even give up the meaning or even skip it on the machine. And who will trumpet about ways to earn money in this way.

Hi! I do not trust those promotions, the vast majority are scams to attract you and leave your money for impossible profits and the strangest thing is that people fall for it every day

Hey mate, you ask a great question about ptc site advertisements, my answer is nope because those kind of  advertisements is useless for site, so don't invest at ptc site advertisements.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My companion, a large portion of the promotions that give high measure of cash in a brief timeframe ,are spammers and attempt to cheat us,we must know about these ads, lamentably there are still individuals trust these ads.

Most of the ptc ads offer a great return on investment, these pages only last days or even hours; very few are reliable. The pages that can last a while and one can make a profit are those that offer 1% to 3%, as well as little time online.

• +2 1

I have worked with neobux, years ago it paid well, now only a pittance, it is not worth working on them unless you want to do it to have some profit in a few years, as well as a piggy bank of small coins, today there are many who do not even want They pay you, a lot of exes look for you not to do it, I left them some time ago, those ptc sites are not my trust.

Ptc pages are very enslaving for what you can earn in a month, they are good for beginners to fence learning about cryptocurrencies and the patience you have to have to be able to generate free revenue, and regarding the ads that throw such ptc most are scams.

I really don't trust these ads, many offer very high profits and in my opinion, this is a way of calling unwary to invest and they end up being a scam, I prefer to use platforms that they recommend on sites like this or investigate first.

It is a lot of money! I think it is a very ambitious goal, I do not know that someone earns that money daily by clicking on advertisements, it is more I believe that here by doing post you will have more profitability