Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Most of the PTC sites make attractive offers just to promote and gain more popularity and audience. It's just a strategy to attract more people to join. If it sounds too good to be true then it's a lie and probably a scam site. 

I don't use or trust any of these websites called ptc which are always a big scam and offer services for fake likes and followers so I wouldn't expect them to have anything real to pay, except from malware and viruses.

Yes. I think it is good that you touched on this subject. I also do not trust advertisements on ptc sites. Some say that you can make a lot of money in a day, but I think these are absolutely lies.

Absolutely no. Those are just fake advertisements which offers big benefits. Please don't fall in its prey. The main motive behind those advertisement is to get money from people.

The PTC is a superb manner to put it up for sale your internet site or referral hyperlink many customers use this manner to have extra referral ,just you want to pick a very good internet site for that due to the fact there is many tap which you dont nee to look the hyperlink you just click on on it and also you get paid ,you could use the Faucetcrypto com it is the excellent one to put it up for sale 

1000 dollars an hour ?!

I think that if this was true, we would have seen that all people see these ads .. no one will need to do another job ..

My first experience in the world of the Internet was with this kind of fake work..I used to sit and watch ads for long hours and wasted time and money for that because they said that we would get paid only from our viewing of these ads..and then I was shocked that the site and this work were fake 🤣🤦♀️

It was a sad experience, but through it I learned to investigate well before starting any work on the Internet .. I hope that no one makes this mistake ..

My friend I know about url shortener platforms are always get closed after a certain time even if they were legit.Some networkdo not accept scam ads and that is a very good sign of trust. I believe that if a website or app Is good then it do not required advertisement. I will never trust any advertisement from PTC sites because most of them aren't legit and full of misleading. The problem is that the sites that you are defamatory earn from you and you do not get a fee.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, Asim Ahmad said:

Hey @betelihem yess you are right. You share a best  knowledge with us. So they could be lies which implies that you ought not confide in them since you discover them there. The majority of the adverts are flawless falsehoods that ought to be overlooked.

You said right friend, like you said and i mantoned on the topic, most advertisements on the online earning sites are so lies and scammers, even if they are not  scammers they lie about there sites or earning platforms, some of them just want to get meany referrals.

I do not believe most of the ads because they are incorrect and the profits they offer are fictional, so you should not click on them so as not to continue publishing

Practically, almost all these ads are plagiarism or fraud due to their dubious origins and the number of people who have scammed with small letters within the contract.

I do not trust the field of advertising, start with the quick profit is suspicious, and it may be an introduction to a fraud and fraud. It is better to stay in the security field and stay away from these matters.

Hello Dear member
Don't trust on that sites. These sites are totally fake and waste of time. Few of them are legitimate but these site pay off you a small amount of money. I would say don't waste your precious time on these PTC sites. Thank You Best Wishes

Hey dear bro if they start to speak the truth then who will see the advertisement and who will pay for that.

And you are right we all know that it is beyond the reality when they say we xan earn 1000$ per hour. 

they are so numerous of them but how they work it does not revive to me, so its imperative for me to truly attempt to check what is happening to those locales, promoters are seeking out for ptc destinations and most them will inquire you to sign up , but per see is what this locales explore for and am not truly great with that.

• +1 1

Operating on my own while not having  any referral might not let us obtain fulfillment inside the p.C websites.Such websites require very excessive team so that absolutely everyone's Commision might be including and getting to us.Even though there are less probabilities of being successful in such websites

I've met 1 scam PTC site. When you made withdrawal request it said that you must attract 10 or more referals and when you attracted it, there was account ban

No friend, be very careful with the PTC ads, since they are all scams for newbies since they are the main ones in using these pages, if you are one of the users who like to work in the PTC, I recommend you only see said advertisements and not enter them, and I also recommend that you continue working in the forum, since here you can generate much more than in a PTC page.

In realty I did no trust any kind of the PTC giving and the advertising websites mostly the faucets that offers you the PTC ads services. I will try to tell you not to trust any site of the PTC ads giving. Because this will prove to be wastage of the money in the useless websites.

Think of it my friend. Is there someone who gives  1000$ free of charge? Without fatigue? All kinds of these ads and investment sites are scams and false, never waste your time and money with them.

I'll never trust on PPC advertisements because they totally based on lie. How they can return us much profit in a short time. This is the way to scam people and get their money. Once they receive the money they even don't know you. Majority of the PPC advertisement arount 99% are fake. I don't believe on them in my entire life. 

I have not seen these ads yet, but many members here on the forum say that the ads that give you a fantastic benefit are often fraudulent offers, so I do not see these ads or approach them, and I do not advise anyone to participate in them

• +2 1

I think a lot of propaganda campaigns by unreliable people are spread with irrational facts and figures, because they exaggerate too much to attract people, but they don't know that this movement takes them away. Keeps up, because now people know these ways

Yes I believe there are lots of unreliable websites in the world.  So I don't think you should believe in ads on any site.  Because most ads are the work of fraudulent people who steal investors' money. So be sure to get good information about it before working on any site.

Actually I'm not I don't have any interest i think. So don't worry my dear and just not take the interest in them. So I think it is  scam I think. Do don't waste of your time and I don't have any interest.

• +1 1

I think that if the person has already been working online for a while and experimenting with PTC pages, they should realize that they cannot earn more than one dollar per hour on this type of page, but there are many who make the mistake of falling into this type of malicious advertising, that is why these types of publications are necessary, both for inexperienced people and for those who put this type of advertising that harms others, as you say, making things clear in your advertising is the best.