Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

On 5/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Really, most of the ads only aim to attract people and do not pay as you claim, I have tried a lot of them and you cannot get one dollar a day.

• +4 1

I don't even trust these sites as they are why would I trust their advertisements, I consider these websites a threat to my security, not stable and possible malware infested websites, also unethical and useless. So keep being part of them.

31 minutes ago, saradz said:

Really, most of the ads only aim to attract people and do not pay as you claim, I have tried a lot of them and you cannot get one dollar a day.

Yeah you are totally right, they create advertisements like that to attract beginners and thus who don't know much about cryptocurrencys, and they are big scammers who want to still our information's and email addresses.

Never. Ofcourse not because almost 90 percentage of it is scam. One cannot expect such a great return within such a less time and surely it is nothing but scam. Also friends please be careful. 

Surely I don't confide in PTC advertisements since they may convey spyware and hacking with them, so you ought to be careful while perusing these destinations

22 hours ago, Sajjuhaq said:

Never. Ofcourse not because almost 90 percentage of it is scam. One cannot expect such a great return within such a less time and surely it is nothing but scam. Also friends please be careful. 

You are right most advertisements from ptc sites are so scammers, i tried some of them and they only need my information's and my email address and i think they want to still my money when i fill my information data. 

Of course, just seeing such a profit rate is terrifying, and if the matter was true, everyone would have used the site and everyone became rich, but it is a means of theft, especially in the world of the Internet, which enables people to remain anonymous and it is difficult to access them or information about them.

• +3 1

I personally and it is my humble opinion, I do not get to stop in that class of ads since they are mostly scams so you have to be very careful with that class of ads
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• -2 1

hello gyzzz these are just scam sites and want traffic on their sites i do have social media accounts for many years with many followers amd still i never received any payment from them.

• -1 1

for sure, such sales promotions are usually not responsible and might certainly not bring in since the affords we wreak are usually not imaginable in addition to we have to enter conservatives pending  halt making fixed unrewarding adverts

I have worked with neobux, years ago it paid well, now only a pittance, it is not worth working on them unless you want to do it to have some profit in a few years, as well as a piggy bank of small coins, today there are many who do not even want They pay you, a lot of exes look for you not to do it, I left them some time ago, those ptc sites are not my trust

Actually I'm a new member here and what new work I do. I don't want to know exactly how to believe in them or not because you guys who are big seniors need to know about this from those who are there so if they are aware I will know more.

Frankly, I do not trust the ads on Crypto because I am afraid of fraud and fraud, and I fear that these ads are illegal, and therefore I am exposed to fraud and lose my digital currencies

I don't trust them mate. Most of them are scams they will ask for your personal information and since most of the people use same password everywhere. As a result, you can face great problems. It's a common sense that no one will give you 1000$ in one hour for free. So, I would recommend to keep away from all these ptc advertisements.

This advertisements are not real I can say 99% of them that offer high price or earning like that are scam it just another method intrody by this scammers

1 hour ago, Suffele said:

You are absolutely right we know that all the ads on ptc sites are misleading ads that tend to mislead the most vulnerable people and it is a shame that many people lie about this just to get referrals without caring about the danger of scam that people who are running They join under their link, and the worst of all is that when we are newbies we all go through that pro

Yeah that's true all beginners to cryptocurrency earning platforms, they thing advertisements from ptc sites are legit and they think its real paying they even invest there money on thus site and lose, we all have been on this path, but its not good thing to spam a person only to get money.

Why PTC sites only. Advertisements claiming and promising quick money are scams.They are meant to hook unwary internet users to their sites and then trick them to put money on their site without any benefit.

Most of them are scam. They promise to pay you high return but fails to. No good site offers you that amount of earning. Real site pays you less amount per day about 4-5$.Do not trust them.

• +1 1

Usually I don't believe in advertisement because most of the time advertisements for self profits usually We don't have big profit if we follow the advertisement,I like doing research about every offer or project that i will see through those sites and click them.

Yes bro I can say surely that  they are making scam. I don't think that many people can earn $1 per hour from PTC. But earning of $1000 per hour is really a scam. This kind of  advertisements are just for attracting people. In this way they can attract many people to this platform. I think this is the main goal of this kind of advertisements.

Edited by Zeeehussain
Misspelled

Goodness, thank you for posting this point. I was continually pondering about this theme. We will see it through different individuals 'posts. Much obliged to you once more.

The truth is they do work but the other truth is , who benefits, because if you want to be paid to view adverts then you are going to work as hard and be sure of everything, the time you take and the work you put in is a lot so be sure to change everything in perfectly that is really important you check. You might spend a lot of time on that site and you are benefiting from the site.

• +5 1

In fact, I do not know if these ads are real or not, but I always prefer to rely on reliable sites for fear of any fraud that may happen .. Always try to keep yourself in the circle of safety and stay away from everything that raises doubts and suspicions

In my opinion, such ads are unsafe and unreliable. We should avoid such ads because the profits they provide are not realistic. In my opinion, we have to be careful when encountering such ads.