Is mining dead? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

Mining means dead. I don't agree. If you invest to mine then you can easily earn from it. But you have to choose a legit and trusted sites. 

Mining process will stay there until the supply already mined all.

Because without miner Bitcoin or altcoin transaction will stopped or stuck.

Yes the hardware for mining is really expensive. But the mining for me that is only investment for long term. Where every month we can review and get some reward. That is fun also when you sleep the miner will stay wakeup to mining.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

mining is not that much profitable. now a days mining is not be the best option who are involve in trading. i know if you have good gpu and pc then you can share your unusable core. but i worked and mined for 1 years where i just made only 20$ that is not enough money that i expected for mining moneo. so i stopped it and its dead for me

On 10/19/2019 at 6:10 AM, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined.

True. I believe mining will soon become obsolete, with the emergence of the cryptocurrencies that are feeless and don't rely on a blockchain in order to confirm transactions (like NANO and IOTA), although these projects are still in early stages and currently they are addressing possible security issues with the novelty of 'blockchain-less' transactions.

I think he just went underground, because now the price of the entire cryptocurrency has fallen very much and because of this, most people have left this market. But now it really became very bad to mine, since it even sometimes does not pay for the outlet.

I think not, mining is not dead, most likely, many miners switched to updated equipment for mining bitcoin. Mining is alive

No, confident i am saying no, mining can still give you profit if you have good and right equipment. it can really give you profit trust me. i been there.

If mining was dead you would not be able to make transactions. You can't profit from it as easily like in the past but its definitely not dead, just keep an eye on new gems and you can make great profits. Good luck. 🙂

Mining isn't dead, because if the mining were dead I think our withdrawal and deposit blockchain transactions couldn't be processed anyway because no miner to confirm transactions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Mining Dead:-

The mining procedure is considered as dead when the mining device is more heated and burn. After mining the devices cannot work properly because the mining device burn and new devices install for mining. Then the crypto currency new coins generated.

5 hours ago, Shakierfilly said:

venezuela, which basically the electrical services are free

How affordable is mining hardware there? How often power cuts happen? It is not the power costs that matter, it's the overall availaibility that matters.

36 minutes ago, geezer said:

How affordable is mining hardware there? How often power cuts happen? It is not the power costs that matter, it's the overall availaibility that matters.

Most of the hardwares are very cheap in relation to another countrys, the power cuts occurs at least once a week but with enough money you can have a farm with their own electricity, due to the goverment corruption most of people that have farms are military, or high members of the goverment. If you are a "Retailer" you can have a little farm with up to 10 Asics with no problem and the electricity is basically free.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Shakierfilly said:

Most of the hardwares are very cheap in relation to another countrys

That looks and sounds great.

1 hour ago, Shakierfilly said:

due to the goverment corruption most of people that have farms are military, or high members of the goverment

That probably means that most of the people cannot afford mining, one has to have certain connections.

I think no, mining is still doing good in other countries well mostly like in japan. but in some other countries mining is really just not profitable. and the best to earn right now in crypto is to trade. 

On 1/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, Sajrah said:

I dont think mining is dead for now but is possible in the nearest future when coins has reached maximum availability mining will no of important

But what if mining has reached its limit what will happen in some years after a multiple number of lost coins that are useless and the coins from dead people that will become useless.

Basic mining still exists. But for individual mining, of course it has been reduced from before. Because the crypto market does not provide positive trends right now. Not that it's dead, just rest for a while.

Mining dying is. Very impossible to happen yes there are some crypto that are not being Mine but that doesnt mean that Mining is dying because Mining is one of most profitable way to earn in the crypto world.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

18 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

mining is still doing good in other countries well mostly like in japan

I have just bought a couple of p104-100s at Yahoo Japan for quite a low price with little contenders in the auction. With huge power costs Japan is rather not a place for mining.

in my opinion, the dead mining is the inoperable cryptocurrency, nothing can be exploited in it, the mining has no value....

Cloudmining is really not profitable now.better to just buy and sell Bitcoin than to mine it.because Bitcoin mining difficulty increase very fast and it affects output of mining.and you have to cover the fee of company for electricity and maintenance.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:13 PM, SunilRaja said:

I don't think  Mining is dead .but mining is not profitable anymore because it is a high energy consuming process  and it will cost you so much .

Bitcoin mining is for them who had a big mining farm. They are mining solo you know. Mining in a pool will create more fees for them. Don't mine BTC. Mine through nice hash with GPU.

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282