Cryptocurrencies and AFRICA - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

5 minutes ago, saradz said:

@JaySeare  True, there is a significant lack of related infrastructure such as virtual currency mining operations, and support for dealers with them, these matters hinder the spread of cryptocurrencies among the inhabitants of the continent of Africa.

African countries suffer from a great weakness in providing primary means such as the Internet and Internet communication devices. This is why we see that the percentage of cryptocurrency users is very low in African countries.

5 minutes ago, saradz said:

@JaySeare  True, there is a significant lack of related infrastructure such as virtual currency mining operations, and support for dealers with them, these matters hinder the spread of cryptocurrencies among the inhabitants of the continent of Africa.

African countries suffer from a great weakness in providing primary means such as the Internet and Internet communication devices. This is why we see that the percentage of cryptocurrency users is very low in African countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

With economic boom in some countries in Africa, cryptocurrencies will have a role to play. But I don't know if they will contribute to the economy as some are suggesting. They contribute in the economy of mining nations although with the rest it is unsure the economic benefits as of right now. Probably there will be better results as years pass and adoption increases.

Yes, many countries on the continent of Africa lack the requirements of life, and they are working to find an opportunity to make some money for them, and cryptocurrencies have spread in all countries and are being used to add income from them, and with the passage of time the people of these governments will learn how to deal with the encrypted world And invest in it.

My friend . You said it yourself. Most African countries lack education, too, and the thought to absorb this system if you do not have qualifications. I do not know everyone, but the financial situation does not allow African countries to embrace this new system. Through which many opportunities will open up and also contribute to the growth of the country's economy.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, RonaldB said:

they are working to find an opportunity to make some money for them, and cryptocurrencies have spread in all countries

Almost all the African countries are poor @RonaldB they are struggling for finding a job and make money .But Through social media I have come to know that many youngsters from African countries are earning from the internet ,like through YouTube ,Affiliate marketing and from this forum also .I think these youngsters are the hope for the digital development of these countries .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The people in some African countries like Nigeria are very tech shavy and adopt cryptocurrencies, I have seen many being interested in this tech and find the opportunity to learn and work for this. I think this has a good effect as I read about more countries having big interest in Bitcoin and I expect to see many new projects coming from the upcoming developers from regions of Africa that promote technology.

I dealt with a lot of Africans with cryptocurrencies and they are open to this culture and have full knowledge about blockchain technology, and despite all the obstacles that block their dreams, they do not give up and this phenomenon began to spread among them very quickly and I really admire them because whoever nothing was able to do everything.

Africa is a continent that only recently found cryptocurrencies in a massive scale, until recently most people were dealing with their problems as they could but didn't know a lot about the new money that could help them exit the impoverised conditions they are living. Bitcoin is helping everyone and it is what the poor can use to combat the poverty and reach higher level of life conditions.

• +2 1

In general, the adoption of cryptocurrencies is born as an effect of a need, we can see this in countries like Venezuela and Argentina, in the same way to promote the technologies associated with cryptocurrencies, a network of transactions or other merchandise can be established, Africa's problem is that they are decades behind in technology.

The African perception of cryptocurrencies have been hindered so much by so many ponzi schemes that have defrauded many of their hard earned funds and these has caused many not to believe in the opportunities that comes with it, 

But I believe with awareness and sensitization many will begin to adopt cryptocurrencies again 

• +1 1

23 hours ago, saradz said:

I think not all Africain countries are facing these problems, for example, South Africa which is developped country is more familiar with crypto industry than other countries, it allwos buying and mining btc there without facing issue with authorities

This is true that Africa is an poor country that's peoples dont have much grip of technologies and these crypto currencies are so far from them so i think its need so ling to use any crypto project on national level in Africa country I get that the government allows and supports these crypto projects ..

On 9/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, Izeal said:

So, start learning new skills like trading and even editing which will be your extra activities for the future.

This a very good advice I will like everyone in this forum need to reason because the future of Cryptocurrency is bright which will make users earn good profit in the future and for that reason we should now focus on learning more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so as to make things easier for us later.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2020 at 10:25 PM, annayks said:

I don't know how blockchains can help banks. this is something technical they can find if this system helps them. You should understand the differences of using cryptocurrenices and using banks. It is the opposite.

I think the banks are hiddenly mining the Crypto currency or involving into it because they don't want that the public will control it or use it for their own purpose.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

African countries are among the poorest countries around the world, with a low standard of living and a lack of many services.
Encryption is a solution to these problems, as if the inhabitants of these countries start trading cryptocurrencies, this will greatly improve their standard of living.

Many international locations on the continent of Africa lack the requirements of lifestyles, and they may also be jogging to find out an chance to make a few cash for them, and cryptocurrencies have unfold in all worldwide places and are being used to characteristic income from them, and with the passage of time the human beings of these governments will find out approaches to tackle the encrypted worldwide And spend cash on it. 

Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is a personal bank, the person is responsible about their cryptocurrencies. The corruption in Africa countries is with a high level. So if you give cryptocurrency management to those bad person corrupt, you will fill their pocket more than before. The best option is teaching people how they use cryptocurrency for their self.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptocurrencies are the best solution in light of the presence of corrupt governments and the absence of justice and security, but I agree with you most of the people of developing countries do not use cryptocurrencies because they do not have the basic components for this such as electricity and the Internet

In fact, cryptocurrencies are helping third world countries reduce unemployment. People can work in crypto and they can make money from cryptocurrency. If all third world countries legalized cryptocurrency, it would certainly be of great help to the people and economy of a country.

• +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 6:01 PM, JaySeare said:

As demonstrated by multiple disruptive technologies, developing and emerging economies benefit the most from such revolutionary innovations. Although the decentralization of the consistently corrupt and disastrous authorities and their choke-hold on the African economy is one of the important changes cryptocurrencies will bring in the African finances, major portion of the African population is hesitant to adopt such technologies. For reasons ranging from lack of expertise and quality education to inadequate and low access to and coverage of internet and electricity, the African population, despite all the problems running rampant on the continent, stands to benefit from fair, decentralized, peer-to-peer-managed, and inclusive monetary transaction management systems. So I would love to ask the cryptotalk.org/forum family how we all can contribute for the fast and feasible adoption and integration of this revolutionary block-chain technology in the African Banking System as well as across different essential sectors like Health, Education, Food & Agriculture and so on???

The main challenges that will affect the block chain technology and crypto currency in general in Africa my friend really revolves around the fact that most regions are grossly under developed, as you have rightly stated above most regions still have the challenges of electricity supply and good internet connectivity. What most of us here can actually do is to advocate for improvement in awareness of crypto currency exchange by creating a platform to teach most people from Africa.

I want to tell you that the Africa is in the Russian sector and the Russian sector is more active than the other two sections on this forum that is very beneficial for the Africa and the people of this country is more active and enjoying good profit

It is through a gradual process.

Even though some of the Africa countries are already decentralize from using cryptotalk to gain cryptocurrencies knowledge, that doesn't really means that it is all the 54 Africa countries.

Those of the remaining countries who were not being penalized might absolutely gain that chance.

• +1 1

Well outside the africa peoples have a figure of African as less educated. And I also have the same perspective. May be they are good in something else. So adopting crypto is a tough job for africans. Minimum education is necessary for doing crypto. I have no intention to dishearten any community and I have shared my views.

Encrypted talk needs some things, such as electricity and the Internet. On the African continent, most people lack these features and need them in order to be able to work in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I think that decentralization will benefit most of the people if they can work with it. I wish them good luck and success.

Dear African countries accept encryption and not to restrict and prohibit its use, this shows that the people of these countries are very civilized, and they love renewal, they are in my opinion better than many of the major countries that restrict the work of encryption. 

• +5 1