Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ?

On 10/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

Where did you get this information, as far as I know about the bitcoin investbox plan, yobit only gives 0.1% profit per day. Maybe there are some people who invest in yobit invesbox with a value of more than 1 bitcoin and that's fine. We can't know for sure but the profit of yobit invest box is very good.

There's no way in hell I'd put 50 bitcoin into yobit's investbox, and I don't think any rational person would.  A lot of you are kissing yobit's butt because they're paying the bills here, but in case you haven't noticed they don't exactly  have a great reputation among the exchanges.  Nobody knows who owns yobit, or even where they're located exactly.  Do you seriously think someone is going to risk 50 btc there? 

The other coins with investment plans I could see, because they're basically throwaway coins.  But bitcoin has real value, and 50 of them is a fortune to most people.

Actually we can not identify the persons who are holding such an amount. As you said yobit gave this opportunity then obviously some did it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes anyone can invest 50 bitcoin in yobit invest box.It is profitable to them.There are many people who are experienced with this they usually invested. 

Where did you see this offer dear, is it still available now? i know a person who want to invest more than 50 bitcoin in a trusted platform

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, definitely, if the invest is working on the Yobit exchange, then someone needs it. How do we know the names are not proclaimed and this is confidential

Yobit is also a good place to connect your investment on Yobit. I am using Yobit now because it was fast to monitor my transactions and Yobit was secured and I don't have concern so far.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

There is a possibility to be so. But I don't think that till there is that much investment by one person because there is the yobit is not so much popular now. The turnover is not so much. Because there is many other very good exchanges in the market. So they can also go for that exchanges for the safety. Otherwise this is a very good option of earning. 

Yes , there are many who has invested more than that. yobit is the trusted exchange so they invested this huge amount for making huge profit .

23 hours ago, Akbor said:

Yes , there are many who has invested more than that. yobit is the trusted exchange so they invested this huge amount for making huge profit .

well if someone invested 50 bitcoins in investbox they must be getting paid over 2000$ a day in profit, thats insane how yobit makes it so easy to earn money for newbies and experts.

Well, if that's so then I will continue to invest my bitcoin to yobit, but unfortunately, I don't have that much of coins, but still, I will spend and invest to earn and to earn because that is the basis of business the more I invest, the more I earn. And I think yobit's offer is excellent and legit, so its safe to risk from it.

That is very risky investment program. For me as investor if i have that much money 50 BTC that is around $356,000 today. I prefer investing in real business. For example i buying land in every city, land from old times until now the prices will going up every year, no matter have a building or not.

Here is the information about Yobit. You need research first before investing in online.

Exchanges come from Russian and Yobit have rank 80 than other exchanges. That is up to you want invest there or not.

Screenshot_2019-12-22-15-13-38-1.thumb.png.1d1157538d7593cc337ef8a59a98cdb1.png

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yeah its an amazing and wonderful offer. but who the hell have 50 BTC. haha. i have only 0.07 Satoshi total in my portfolio. 

I don't think that someone invest 50 bitcoin in yobit investbox. There are so many investment plans are available in yobit investbox. When i bought these coin very difficult to sale that coins again.

Yes I will do. Yobit also popular like Bitcoin. If you invest here you will be earn profit definitely. I earn here a lot with investment. So why not I invest here if they give me some profit.

yobit is a good exchange.but investing this much huge amount of bitcoin only  exchange is very hard to believe.however it is possible and trust worthy to invest it in the same exchange.

Yea why not of i have 50 Bitcoin i would like to invest my BTC on Yobit i think. Its not just  words matters i see how Yobit exchanged made patnership with cryptotalk.org , telegram and others website.Yobit built some comunitas on digital wordl with much good idea to share and to built people to facing crypto world on future and also Yobit is international exchanged dan trusted one. Its Good invest 

50 Bitcoin is a big amount. There are lot of problem will be happen here. Other hand yobit is a good site also secure too. They give us a lot of profit one week or one month. If I have maybe I will invest here .

No, I can never say it because there are so many things you can do at UbisoftBox and many may not, but the person who did it has a lot of bitcoins and that's why he did it.

Its in the investbox but Maybe thre is people investing worth 50, most of them people who

can afford and money in the bank is too much some of them can hide their wealth in crypto world

i do not think that someone can invest 50 BTC in Yobit exchange in Investbox .50 Btc is a huge amount some can do not invest for 0.2 % Daily profit.by 50 Btc trading we can get daily 30% to 50%.

yobit very good exchange maybe some  peoples invested 50Btc. if ihave 50Btc i definitely invest on yobit investbox because yobit trusted exchange.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

Of course, why I will not invest if I can get much more money. Yes I have many money, but if I can get more of that, why not. Its money we are talking about. Its important for us, that's why we need to make it grow.

This is very extraordinary and I might not be able to like them because it takes a very long time to get that number and they are very lucky to get it because every week they can multiply their Bitcoin.