The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I've not heard about any such platform yet. If you are working there and find it legit then please share the link of real site to avoid scams. 

• +3 1

No brother. I Don't work here. But by your post i can understand this crypto is far better than web talk. For income in crypto no need to upgrade your profile. Maximum here got the same amount. This is so nice here. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Yes, I heard about webtalk from my younger brother. He told me about webtalk, where we have to do jobs like writing comments, creating new posts, liking other's content. They also pay for successfully invited referrals under your link. It pays in dollars and uses good payment processors, Payoneer, PayPal with a minimum of 100$, which you can earn for working for a long time, meanwhile people got annoyed and lose hope with this system and they leave. Cryptotalk is very different because it is unique in paying without minimum limits and it is the best in the field of online earning and learning cryptocurrency free. 

Thank you for posting topics related to earning money but it is preferable to include a proof of withdrawal for the site because there are many sites that do not pay.. reaching $100 is not an easy thing to check for reliable. 

that's topic  is ""The quest for an additional profit "" that's means then this crypto campaign is the best way to earn money without having any payment issue even you will get every related information do your work all things are transparent also you will learn about cryptocurrency and if you want then you can go for trading  . that's all

Hello everybody I do have never heard about this site but as you are saying this site is paying small amount of profit, but I don't think that it would be better than cryptotalk because crypto talk is lettuce learn and earn both.

There will always be pages that want to overcome cryptotalk but they will not succeed, I think that cryptotalk is the best option that there will be where they only want us to be a happy and informative community and does not require you to pay anything about it so I will not look for another site because it is that this is the best of all without having searched.

It would be nice to know that there are other sites that pay just like Cryptotalk does so that there can be other sources of income for members. It is a good that other members are showing the way for others and I would want us to keep it up this way by watching out for each other.

There are good platform in which you can just two hour required for twenty post.Follow us the rules of this forum and should post knowledgeable and informative.And in this, you can invest your money in any way. 

This is the first time I am hearing about the sight from you friend and thanks for the information. I will try the site you mentioned and I will give the feedback whether there is any scam issues.Cryptotalk is more better than any other sites because it's legit paying. 

I have not heard about it personally. If it requires your personal information then i would never try that site for earning. Cryptotalk is much better than that.

• +3 1

After reading this particular post it encourages me to be working extra in this forum reading members good posts written by top members. It is adding a lots of opportunities for me to learn and earn crypto money

• Useful or interesting 1

@Techman Right. But I do not know about webtalk. I think earning money from webtallk is so much harder. I researched so much about platforms who pay for activity. But I was not find a good forum like cryptotalk.

• +2 1

hmm yeah that's is very important topic that means. obtain money in order to secure his basic daily needs, but with the advancement of time and the development that takes place, we need more than one source of income that earns us money and provides us with additional gains Permanent and through my research and the help of some friends I got to know  that's all. 

13 hours ago, Ayatpossible said:

@Techman Right. But I do not know about webtalk. I think earning money from webtallk is so much harder. I researched so much about platforms who pay for activity. But I was not find a good forum like cryptotalk.

Cryptotalk is the best so far In the world now @Ayatpossible it is the single crypto forum that pays the members even when outbreak collapsed the world economy. Bitcointalk is legit too to join nd be earning crypto money

Dear mate I never heard about it and I think that this forum is very well for additional income and to do work on cryptotalk you can earn a lot of money from it. 

• +2 1

As for me, I have not heard about this site that you mentioned and I do not think that it offers something like what the crypto talk forum offers us. Certainly, many sites that are similar to our site can appear, but not with the same characteristics, and they can be fraudulent and illegal sites, so you should make sure of them

I never heard about this site,and don't want to use this site. So I'm here and happy. I'm earning and learning on the same time. To be honest i don't know many topic which is valuable before this forum joined.  So now I'm happy, because i have so many options on this forum for earning.  I can earn by posting trading and investment.  So it my call which method i want to use.

Perhaps many think that if there is a platform like cryptotalk there will be another better or even the same, but I think that for more rewards that cryptotalk offers it is different and I only see that here in this forum we have learned a lot where they do not require any experience, I have learned many things important at this time and I know that I have a long way to go that cryptotalk will continue to show me great things so I see that for more platforms similar to cryptotalk I think that cryptotalk is the best of all.

• +1 1

I've never heard of a webtalk website. I also advise you to ignore all other websites and just spend time and work hard on the crypto talk website. Try to provide good and useful content for this forum. Because this forum is very reliable and it pays us a lot of money. We can't make as much money from any other website as we can from this forum.

• +3 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Yes dear friend you are right we can earn from webtalk by posting and it also depends on your reputation and the other way that you can earn from webtalk is you can attract other people's by making referrals its most beneficial way of earning and I don't have information about rewards because I have also recently joined webtalk.

I agree with other members, that CryptoTalk is here to stay for a long time with us. Its learning interface is easy to use and has multiple sections that we can use to make our publications. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

well,  I have not heard of such a site before,  but I did work on some sites that have similar opportunities too,  but the amount they usually set for upgrading of account is what really discouraged me,  so if that is how they planned there work,  then I assure you that you can't have any other means to earn without that upgrade, so if you have the means,  just do the upgrade. 

• +3 1

Actually, I do not know any information about this site you are talking about
As I am a new member here I would love to continue this site
I wish everyone a good experience