Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

Greetings to you, I agree to this ban on social media platforms because fake ads are displayed and lies about making and profit from fraudulent people

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  I think they are afraid of this currency.  Because it is going to be stronger than other currencies and the price of this currency is increasing day by day.  The value of their currency can never be controlled.  I don't know why cryptocurrency is banned.  I think the government can never be safe from this currency.

Yes this was a big platform and this forum Don't need any advertisement because this is now popular on world wide so we should only suggest this forum to other person but don't do any promoting here this forum Don't need your advertisement.

The bans were an automatic response by companies to the increase in cryptocurrency-related scams that happened within their networks, after they generate an IA that can control the ads, the regulations will surely decrease, as in the case of YouTube or Facbeook .

I sincerely have to come to fathom the fact why this big companies are prohibiting the advertisement of crypto maybe because they termed it as unsafe which is not entirely Right

It was too many scams and greedy people and it was correct decision to ban these coins from advertisement. They were all poor and shitcoins similar to what we have today with Defi.

The point that some advertisement of crypto has been banned from social media is applied to some countries and it is because some of these countries have banned crypto and all things related to it

I have no longer heard approximately this news until now so it's new for me but thank you for giving this update now i'm having a few idea so it'll plenty higher to to get a few research about this subject matter in order that i can DP know the motive and the records behind this banning of Crypto advertisement and additionally I want to look what different contributors are thinking to realte with this content.

Bitcoin has already gain popularity worldwide. And I don't think it needs any advert again. Advert is  for the upcoming coins like  litecoins, Bnb, tron  etc

I think cryptocurrency is a necessary medium of exchange.It is an international standard currency. There are different currencies in different countries of the world The currency of one country cannot be used in another. And each country's currency is controlled by a third party. But cryptocurrency does not have that. So its advertising should not be banned.

I do not know why, considering the fact that some of these social networks have developed their own currencies, these companies and websites ban Bitcoin and its advertising and must thus promote the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and not prohibit it.

I knew that advertisements were prohibited here in cryptotalk but I did not think that they were prohibited in various sites or places now at least I already know that advertisements are also prohibited in other platforms now I know which ones and that I know that I do not have to advertise.

• +1 1

Friends, personally I do not understand well why they prohibit ads for bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in the most used social networks around the world such as instagram or twitter, but I am going to invest it myself

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies is advertising banned crypto, while they are doing such is because many scammers are using the Platform to cheit the innocent one who just joined cryptotalk,so it's very important to advertise cryptotalk banned in other not to get scammed by the scammers.

Dear Friend! There are still have some ads releated to cryptocurreny which is showing mostly to youtube and other some trading apps or sites. 

I don’t know yet about the cryptocurrency is banned now in social media, I’m not sure about that by the way, thanks for your information, but bitcoin advertising i see on social media like facebook story, instagram and etch. 

What I think about that is that for me social networks should accept that there are advertisements about bitcoin because in themselves these networks could benefit from that and get the most out of it that is my opinion about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tragically notable stages utilize these practices. However, hello you need to acknowledge it and stand by some time. I have no questions that this will change sooner or later.

I think the reason for this is the presence of fraudsters, because they are promoting the cryptocurrency in a wrong way through the many scams that they do. But I think that there are honest people who trade cryptocurrencies and they need to promote and advertise on these sites, so this is a bad thing for them.

• +2 1

I see no reason why such media will ban the advertisement of cryptotalk, the crypto has a lot of positive impacts and has done us a lot of favours,in fact its still doing us the favours,but sadly the social media are now banning its advertisement,I think this needs to be reconsidered

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +2 1

It is very sad that many more millionaire companies remove all the ads for cryptocurrencies I hope that in the future everything will be much better because these cryptocurrencies are beginning to become very valuable all over the world.

• +2 1

I think this ban on advertising cryptocurrencies on social networks is to avoid giving entry to some fake sites that can scam people, I also think it is because they still do not accept cryptos and will not advertise them.

• Useful or interesting 1

if you are broken the crypto rules regulations and not know the crypto rules and if any illegal work then you banned here so be careful here not  copy past ant not any cheating in this forum. 

I was unknown about it that the advertisement of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is banned on such social sites as After joining this forum and learning about the cryptocurrency I didn't read it as I think now there is no restrictions about it on any of this site.

You are senior and you have much idea about this. I'm new and I have no idea about this. In this forum a lot of difficulties are available. A lot of challenges are present but it is difficult for the new commers to face that problems without any help of senior.