Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

There are two reasons for this.
First, either they are trying to fight Bitcoin because of its high value and because they want to introduce their own cryptocurrencies, that is, to support their own currencies.
Second, they try to protect their users from scammers and hackers who are in the world of Crypto, and who may publish sites and ads on these platforms to defraud the largest possible number of people.

Odia members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this date from first of all I want to tell you that their cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for earning and learning about cryptocurrencies at the same time so I think this would be a good for everyone who wants to earn money

• +3 1

A lot of people join this forum due to corona .Many of us sit at home and have no work to do so they join crypto talk .Due to this reason they banned all the advertisement and stop to promote.

• +1 1

What a sad news to hear, but I just don't know why some social media and websites are banning the advertisement of Crypto, even some governments too. But anyway the world is advancing very soon they will all realize the use of Crypto.

Thy Fear for the people to be scammed because scammers are using social media for scam people . That's the reason of banning different social media for crypto. 

The characteristic of encryption plays a big role in the survival of cryptocurrencies in the living conditions. These currencies are traded and worked on, and the good investment that is attributed to traders is a lot of profits, so that the encryption in the encrypted conversation on this forum and some other sites is a greater safety precaution. Thank you.

Well my dear friend, I think that this procedure will not last long and governments will not be able to control the spread of encrypted currencies and the demand of people for them because they have found great popularity among people and have become a reality

• +3 1

Hi there friends I am new here but I am so happy to seniors members for giving very helpful and useful post and this is very informated I have no experience for this crypto currency but I realized you making me knowledge in my life thanks to you so much for sharing this important topic.

Good luck and keep it up.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will spread to the whole world sooner or later, because they are the future of currencies, as they give their users complete security and confidentiality in their transactions.

Yes, I think that this happened due to the large increase in these annoying ads to members on encryption sites, so departments can provide these ads so as not to lose members, but development has a big role and it will become a race between social media sites to provide the digital currency for each party.

I do not know why such advertisements are prohibited, and in return, many countries deal with them, and it is true that they are gaining great popularity, and I do not know the reason for this ban, and I feel bad about this matter.

hello mate to be honest i do not know about this but its really very shocking news why advertising of cryptocurrencies is banned and i am able to see the reason behind this because i do not think so this currency has any disadvantages hope so the advertising of crypto will start again because it is legit websites thank you

Well, my dear friend, in fact the subject of propaganda to something is in order to make money by selling a commodity, a house, or a car .. I do not think there is a need for them to promote the cryptocurrency .. that this is contrary to the laws of supply and demand for currency In itself .. as if you were working on advertising for the dollar currency .. From my point of view, the prohibition of promoting it through advertisements is correct .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I don't know why they block ads even though they are real and safe and the forum is very good. Cryptocurrencies are our future and everyone’s future should encourage this kind of ads.

• +3 1

Dear sorry to say I don't saw any add on crypto page.I think you saying about the advertisement through comment section.Offcourse dear this is not a proper way of discussion and anymore on crypto.

It is strange that social networking sites block ads related to cryptocurrencies, but most of the airdrops require access to Twitter accounts and the ads of cryptocurrencies have not been banned.

• +3 1

On 5/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

Yes my friend it is banned in some of the countries but I don't know why they are prohibited there public and also themselves from crypto currencies.. Although it has very positive impact on the life of the person but it is out of mind that why they do so.. But in many countries it is legalized and freely to trade in it.. But I think where it is banned will be legalized very soon when they will realized about the importance of the crypto currency and trading in it.. So we will see very soon that the whole world will be using the crypto currency and trading in it with legal way. 

• +1 1

In fact, I do not know what social media sites have banned ads for cryptocurrencies, and I do not think there is a justification behind that, because these currencies will spread in the future all over the world and will be dealt with.

I think, my friend, the reason I fight it on these large platforms and websites is that most governments do not allow dealing with them because they do not trust them and believe that they are not safe and are unable to track them.

• +1 1

It is bad my friend, I do not want this matter to develop. It is better for us to contribute to the promotion as long as there are a lot of social platforms that try to discourage this promotion. I hope this will be resolved.

• +2 1

They are companies, in fact, that follow the policy of the countries in which they originate, so it is not surprising that they are prohibited to spread propaganda about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin because they struggle and develop greatly compared to the national currencies of each country.
And its spread is not desirable by it.

• +5 1

despite the fact that some of these social sites have established their own currencies and therefore they must support the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and not ban itcryptocurrencies from the social networking sites that I mentioned, but there is nothing wrong after a while they will know that they cannot block the sunlight, cryptocurrencies is the future for everyone instead of stopping the advertisement they should influence other regarding crypto. 

I do not know what is the reason for doing this step. I think that this site works legally and safely. There is no excuse for banning it. We have to support this platform to continue our work here without problems

It is indeed a media war on Bitcoin so that they can eliminate it, but they will not succeed in that and I think that Bitcoin is steadfast and continues to rise and grow so we must all try to spread cryptocurrencies through societies and create identification groups about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.