We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

Yes Its true that you will only get paid for the posts or comments that you will write and Just reading the posts or comments will not give you any payment but It will surely give you useful knowledge about the forum and the cryptocurrency.And Posting or commenting could not consider teaching every time as it is also a kind of learning as well.As it gives us a good experience of writing and helps to improve our English writing skills and vocabulary.And we also get paid for it.So learning and earning goes side by side.

This matter had never crossed my mind before, because I see participation and the exchange of information and ideas between members is more important than charging wages because the work is collective and when it is successful the benefit is returned to everyone.

You can do something good for a while and you can get a good salary. If you can discuss something well and if you have got something good through any means, you have to be patient with a lot of things.  I hope you will get a good salary for a while and if you get a lot, you will become a beauty

On 5/19/2020 at 11:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

1. When I am reading does it read in my profile?

Answer: No

2. When I didn't respond to topics and just read it do I get paid?

Answer: No 

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions.

Actually, you're point is correct. We received payment for posting topics here or by giving our opinions to each other posts. But base on your title, I don't think it's a yes for me because for me, I'm here just for earning money and not for teaching everyone. Yes, I do helping newbies but I'm not giving them advice for them to survive, it because for me to earn money and give me some good reactions for my help. It looks like I'm selfish but no, we could both benefit to it bexause they just paying my help for them by giving me good reputations. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

we only get paid for posting, but what about you ask the members about some things you want to learn, though still you get paid for posting your questions right, i posted so meany questions i want to now and i get all knowledge i want to know and still get paid for posting my question or the thing i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts.  

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My friend the learning of the process will never stop. Even if you are teacher but your learning process still continue. But the difference here is that we will get money when we teach . Not when we get teached. So if you want to earn you have to teach

• +3 1

Basically we can consider ourselves a teacher and student here at the same time because the things we know we can guide the junior is about it and the things about which we don't know we can take a knowledge and information from our senior about that so basically we are student and teacher at the same time in this forum. You are not wrong that we are paid here for teaching and learning also. Basically are you like the most in this forum that it motivate us to learn about the cryptocurrency. After using it we are able to do investments and other tasks like trading etc.

Your idea is correct. We get paid for giving us the information, but getting the information is an inevitable consequence that is not motivated. This is the analysis of this situation if we think about it correctly.

You have a good point mate. We are not getting paid until we make posts. The knowledge we are getting by reading others post ism ore valuable than the earning. So for me, only reading a topic is also a great pleasure.

• +1 1

Dear we are paid for both teaching and learning m it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

• +3 1

You have explained very well. I really like your style. It is true that we are paid to teach but those who are new to the forum need to learn and understand. Like I'm new and I'm gathering information right now. Because how can we share unless we have knowledge? Information is required to share information.
I totally agree with you. Until our 100th post is complete, we should read and comment on different topics.

@Babubu609 Obviously this crypto forum is established for the purpose of sharing new crypto ideas, possibilities, and concept between the forum members meaning that you can learn and teach at the same time by sharing what you know and also you can gain what you don't know by interacting with other crypto enthusiasts, traders and investors with the forum

download (14).png

• +1 1

You are in a forum where there are experienced people and there are novices. There are many topics about trading and about currencies and platforms. There are publications that ask questions of high efficiency and there are answers from trading experts, but you have to choose the post before reading it only

i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts. and still getting learned, and also when some one posts good posts i also learn by reading and if i have questions i still ask him through the comments and still get paid.

Yes you are absolutely right mate, we are paid for teaching and not for learning. We would not be paid if we don't post at this forum. 

In my opinion this is a great forum which provides many opportunities to learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world and also pay the  teachers for teaching and giving information. Everyone is free to share his experience at this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

thing i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts. and still getting learned, and also when some one posts good posts i also learn by reading and if i have questions i still ask him through the comments and still get paid.

No, my friend, we are here to learn, take information and advice from friends and act on it in this forum. We also have to provide information for everyone in order to collaborate in solving problems with this encryption

Well, my view on this is , we get paid only after we share a quality information and to share quality information we need to learn and have proper research. This forum provides a good platform to learn and earn side by side. 

• +1 1

As I would like to think, we as individuals from a gathering CryptoTalk are considered as workers we get cash in return for encouraging each other in the crypto world by distributing our own encounters in exchanging or putting resources into cryptographic forms of money and expanding information and post significant and valuable posts for all.

I think that here they pay you both for learning and teaching because your topics can be useful of great information for people you are giving them knowledge but when you do not know something about Cryptocurrencies here you can learn it with the help of other members 

As I would see it, we as individuals from a discussion CryptoTalk are considered as representatives we get cash in return for causing each other in the crypto world by distributing our own encounters in exchanging or putting resources into digital currencies and expanding information and post significant and valuable posts for everyone. 

It only depends on how you view it, because there is also teaching in learning. Remember no one stops learning in life except who don't want to improve. In teaching there is lerning, in learning there is teaching. So they both work together.

• +2 1

That's right we're getting paid because we're able to help the others, but it doesn't mean we can't learn in this forum. I am very grateful because we're getting paid, but my main purpose in this forum is improving my knowledge about crypto so i can be more efficient trader and investor in the future, because crypto is becaming more famous every year and if i can gain more experience right now it could be better for me.

• +3 1

I have never tought that we were employees here in this forum 😄 But as a matter of speaking you are right because we are getting paid for writing posts. That makes the moderators and admins our bosses then 😄 Well, just kidding, we are here to teach and learn, and by sharing our knowledge we support others, and by reading others posts and discovering something new, we keep learning. That is a very good thing I guess

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We teach and we learn , thats a two way and we need to check on that we have to value what we have right now and progress with it , there is nothing to it that we have to really define it that is really important to take care of it and grow with it that we cannot even understand some of the things happening its important to really check on the beautiful things of the forum and powerful 

• +2 2