Knowledge is power - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Knowledge is power

Knowledge is power!! Yes I agree with this when you have knowledge everything can be possible with knowledge you can make money build a beautiful life. With knowledge you can be everyone else therefore seek for knowledge to get the power to have control on anything you wanted to achieve. Knowledge in cryptocurrency is the best. Here is a place to get more knowledge is very good we focused and get this knowledge.

Thank you all for your feedbacks!

Edited by Babubu609

The knowledge is the secret of the comfortable life no easy life with no knowledge I know and every one must know  this truth use your brain it is free

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Knowledge is power !! Yes I agree with this when you have knowledge everything can be possible with knowledge you can make money build a beautiful life. With knowledge you can be everyone else therefore seek for knowledge to get the power to have control on anything you wanted to achieve. Knowledge in cryptocurrency is the best. Here is a place to get more knowledge is very good we focused and get this knowledge.

Thank you all for your feedbacks!

Yeah we all know that knowledge is best thing for humans, but knowledge without positive thinking and creativity its nothing, in my country there are so meany professors who teach us in university's but there are some of them who are negative thinkers who support terrorism's and racism, and we know that peoples in uk are destroying 5G network towers thinking that the network tower transfer corona virus, see knowledge is a power that can be used for good things and also bad things.

4 minutes ago, betelihem said:

see knowledge is a power that can be used for good things and also bad things

@betelihemthat is why I refer knowledge as power because with knowledge you can make impossible to be possible wether good or bad because you know it.

You're absolutely right and I agree with you I really like it's phrase "Knowledge is Power" when and it's very important to study every day to learn something new and be able to do great things  

i think knowledge is a weapon of a noble person and he can win every war with knowledge and he will lose every war if he do not have any knowledge. so we all should try to get more knowledge.

Totally I agree with you friend knowledge is real power without any knowledge we can't achieve any think, its not matter where we use this knowledge in our life are in crypto currencies, because in crypto also we need this knowledge, if we do trading buying are selling we want knowledge to earn profit.

Yes you are right that being knowledgeable is much more important if you have knowledge then you can easily make money from any platform awesome any method the same thing is also implemented in cryptocurrency if you don't have perfect knowledge about it then you will undergo loss

Knowledge is a thing that we need in all cases. Just knowing the cryptocurrency. We need knowledge in all cases so that we can succeed in everything.The more knowledge he has, the more successful he is, so we all need to acquire more knowledge

Many people prefer money over knowledge, but this is wrong because through knowledge you can make a lot of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, knowledge is the ultimate weapon for anyone, without knowledge you are as useful as a rock on the side walk, you mist always aspire to learn more and more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I will mot go against this, if you are a successful trader or you have not been banned from this forum, it means you are knowledgeable. Lack of knowledge means someone is ignorant and they lack something that will not make them to progress. 

Yes for me knowledge  is the key of success , if you have knowledge like you said everything is possible , you can reach all the goals you want in your life , so all of us we have to take the chance here to get knowledge before make money .

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@betelihemthat is why I refer knowledge as power because with knowledge you can make impossible to be possible wether good or bad because you know it.

Yeah its a power and if its on wrong persons hand then he or she will destroy meany peoples with it. this world is wired, and to be honest the knowledge we get from experience is good for making some one creative.

3 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah its a power and if its on wrong persons hand then he or she will destroy meany peoples with it. this world is wired, and to be honest the knowledge we get from experience is good for making some one creative.

Yes depending on whose hand it fall into can get control of it and knowledge is gotten by learning and learning are of different aspects depending on which one you are perfect if good or bad. Imagine a scammer without knowledge will suddenly be caught with his bad act but a knowledgeable scammer is hard to get caught.

8 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes depending on whose hand it fall into can get control of it and knowledge is gotten by learning and learning are of different aspects depending on which one you are perfect if good or bad. Imagine a scammer without knowledge will suddenly be caught with his bad act but a knowledgeable scammer is hard to get caught.

Yeah men thus scammers are so smart that they get peoples attention so easily, and also the hackers, they are so smart, when i say smart they are smart like more than the programmers which is implode  by governments and they do some bad things with it.

25 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah men thus scammers are so smart that they get peoples attention so easily, and also the hackers, they are so smart, when i say smart they are smart like more than the programmers which is implode  by governments and they do some bad things with it.

Yes they are really smart and only with knowledge one can be smart therefore knowledge is still the power. We all need this power to make good with it as we have a little using it here in this forum and we are still in process of learning.

21 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes they are really smart and only with knowledge one can be smart therefore knowledge is still the power. We all need this power to make good with it as we have a little using it here in this forum and we are still in process of learning.

Yeah  agree, we don't show our full potential on this forum, most members only focused only getting paid, and they comment on some posts and when you replay to them they don't even bother to read the replays that you maid and answer to you, this forum have so meany experienced members which have so meany knowledge and so meany sites that helps other members to earn more but they don't share with other members, did you see the russian sections they have so meany active users and there posts are very good when you read it.

Sure knowledge is the power that enables us to be successful in our lives and this forum gives us all the knowledge we need in cryptocurrency therefore, let's value this opportunity.

Certainly, knowledge is everything, my friend
The difference between a successful and a failing person is that the successful person has knowledge and has acted and applied that knowledge, but the loser does not want to learn. He only prefers to waste his time with games and pleasures until he finds it too late