Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

It is possible that bitcoin can reached 1 million, if you see a lot of people supporting crypto and all of them are investing bitcoin so the demand of the people is high. it can affect the price of bitcoin and it will increased so its possible to reached the 1 million.

• +4 1

20 minutes ago, imranig said:

It will be morе thаn it! You may sее...Whеn it's соst 30 usd it wеnt up tо 200 USD аnd evеryonе sаid it'll take your сash еtc...But it wеnt tо higher onсe more аnd again.It will proceеd dоing this surely'

I'm not questioning the potential of bitcoin but I'm merely saying where wil be get the liquidity in crypto to have it go all the way up to 50k or 100k?

• +4 1

Not possible now as most people hasn't joined the crypto world and has not contributed or invested to it. The 1 million usd mark is a very high value and if that happens, it would be hard to earn at least 10 satoshis per day as opposed to 0.00005 mostly we get today on most investment hyips. 

Edited by Great Commander
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

They are just experimenting where they want to see Btc price. We all are aware about this can't happen now but still we are expecting

oh then its called dreaming or wishing not expecting.

21 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

Even 10 years will be not enough for the bitcoin to reach that 1 million target. Bitcoin struggles even at 20000$ value, what more for a million dollar target value? Unless something incredible happened, maybe it can reach that.

yes we need big news of a financial giant to start buying bitcoin but we already know for sure it wont be china because they're making their own crypto now.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I see you contradicting yourself here because on the one hand you don't see investors coming in crypto because high volatility but in the other hand you still waiting for a boom in 2020...I think only halving will tell.

not contradicting, maybe not expressing as I should 🙂

What I meant was that investors willing to put 10 trillion are no way possible at the moment due to the volatility and adoption problems (BTC won't work for adoption until the Lightning network is at full speed)... but this liquidity exists in other markets

But in 2020, I am waiting to see a boom as the miners already have their bags full and are probably waiting for the halving to get to new ATH and sell .... not a boom to 1 million though

• +5 1

23 hours ago, dentolas said:

not contradicting, maybe not expressing as I should 🙂

What I meant was that investors willing to put 10 trillion are no way possible at the moment due to the volatility and adoption problems (BTC won't work for adoption until the Lightning network is at full speed)... but this liquidity exists in other markets

But in 2020, I am waiting to see a boom as the miners already have their bags full and are probably waiting for the halving to get to new ATH and sell .... not a boom to 1 million though

Oh in that case I agree with you because we know the price will definitely rise because of halving but we don't know exactly where wil it be. And I keep seeing people saying 80k is possible in 2020 but they never ask who will put even just 1 trillion in bitcoin?

• +3 1

24 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

Oh in that case I agree with you because we know the price will definitely rise because of halving but we don't know exactly where wil it be. And I keep seeing people saying 80k is possible in 2020 but they never ask who will put even just 1 trillion in bitcoin?

🙂  you are right, people claim the prices are going to surge to crazy values, but they don't even think about the investment in USD that need to come in...

I suspect that the large farm miners, that should also be the market makers (as they'll should be holding large bags of BTC), are the ones behind the bull run... they accumulate during bear season (from eating shorts, trading and mining) and then they pump the prices, people see the price rising and get greedy, than the USD starts pouring in... market makers sell near ATH, and then will later recover their BTC during bear season

If this is the cycle, than they'll surely produce another bull run and will take advantage of the halving for that

• +5 1

On 19.10.2019 at 08:50, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

I don't think so. 
Something' can happen and bitcoin will go to the moon. 
Like world finance crisis or something like that. [LoL]

• +4 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

That will be a big mystery for every people who involve in crypto because we don't know if that will be happening in the future or not. But I cannot imagine what will happen if finally, bitcoin reaches 1 million in the future. I think people want to sacrifice their money to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be worth it at that time.

But 1 million will be too high to reach, and it will need longer to happen although that could be possible happen. I guess that every people who have bitcoin will become wealthy people and they will have so much money in their account.

• +5 1

I don't think the bitcoin price will reach a price higher than 30k, what coud be its utility? Cryptos are meant to be a easy-to-get currency, not something for the riches to become richest. I think its price will be always under 30k.

• +5 1

bitcoin will reach US $ 1 million in 2020. "one day", Bitcoin will be $ 1 Million per BTC. Bitcoin (BTC) can reach $ 1 million in the future.

• +5 1

It will never happen in life and the OP is correct as people would  not trust such things and so many are looking to take out their money when it reaches for $20k or $30k.

After 10 years it may be possible since our life changes and the price of any item would increase in the market. No one can predict such things or no one has a clue that will go high for a while.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think the same thing is that the increase of bitcoin from $ 1 to $ 10 is ten times higher but it doesn't require too much investment to reach that price, and the increase from $ 10,000 to $ 100,000 is another, it will require huge capital to invest in the market, so the goal of $ 1,000 000 bitcoin is extremely difficult

• +3 1

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

I think that we can not so make a guess, so it is not predictable and its rise and fall depends on many factors, so it may well exceed the mark of 1 million, but it is not accurate)

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

Who what will happen in the future? I think time will change anything which we couldn't assume ever, so Bitcoin price could be more than a million if things goes well.

What do you mean things go right? Things has been going right for bitcoin since it was invented but bitcoin getting to 1 million is too far and need so much liquidity.

• +3 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, duncun007 said:

What you are telling is correct but your calculation goes in record of the price which was their on that time, so ultimately when the price goes high on this halving then automatically the marketcap will reach that high. Dont forget that bitcoin supply is limited so after this halving the mining profit will become half so the demand will increase as the supply will become 50% less and the expense for mining also will go up. Now the miners who are big farm miners will only earn as they will be earning through the transaction fees.

So now you can see that the price of bitcoin can go to any extend

• +3 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:22 PM, wingfield said:

Bitcoin has a great potential, which few people anticipate. Once the BTC is halved, the costs for mining (electricity, equipment) will double for the production of a BTC. I believe that Bitcoin will be an international currency and its price will exceed $ 1 million.

I like your opinion about the future of BTC.
What you say is very true that bitcoin has huge potential although sometimes the price of bitcoin is going down but I am sure the price of bitcoin will soon go up with time because I believe that bitcoin will become an international currency and bitcoin will soon be recognized by many countries by seeing the price of bitcoin soar.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Solainstaller said:

What you are telling is correct but your calculation goes in record of the price which was their on that time, so ultimately when the price goes high on this halving then automatically the marketcap will reach that high. Dont forget that bitcoin supply is limited so after this halving the mining profit will become half so the demand will increase as the supply will become 50% less and the expense for mining also will go up. Now the miners who are big farm miners will only earn as they will be earning through the transaction fees.

So now you can see that the price of bitcoin can go to any extend

Well less bitcoin being mined doesn't mean there would be more demand on bitcoin with low supply because there won't be much demand if the price didn't go up and stayed there after the next halving.

• +4 1

On 11/6/2019 at 5:50 PM, Dizzy23 said:

I agree with you because btc is progressing slowly let just wait what will happen in future but for me i have faith with btc.

And if you have faith with it then you should have a faith with altcoins too.They will be awesome in the future.But first of all bitcoin has to go up!

• +3 1

It seems to me that bitcoin in 2020 will rise very much in price, maybe at the rate will take the limit to $ 20,000, we will wait, maybe higher will take the price. That would be cool

• +4 1

I also think that is very hard to reach so high price because for that will be need that most of money to go to crypto, and this will not happen, but also we can maybe have 100k$.

• +4 1

That is not true, bitcoin price will continue to increase there will be no fixed limit for bitcoin, has more people gets using it the more the price will go up and keep going.

• +4 1

On 11/7/2019 at 5:06 AM, Nurul Huda said:

I like your opinion about the future of BTC.
What you say is very true that bitcoin has huge potential although sometimes the price of bitcoin is going down but I am sure the price of bitcoin will soon go up with time because I believe that bitcoin will become an international currency and bitcoin will soon be recognized by many countries by seeing the price of bitcoin soar.

The fact that the BTC price is falling is more important than when it is rising. Once the price drops, it allows potential investors to buy more BTC, which could not have happened when the price was high. This year was a year for investments. When the bull run comes, it doesn't pay to buy BTC anymore. So we have to take advantage of the opportunity.

• +4 1

Yeah never for now but in the future i think no one can really tell if when we able to reach a million per bitcoin. If the development of bitcoin continues i think it is really possible in the future.

• +5 1