Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

It's possible to compile Bitcoin-Qt as well, done it already. Depending on your toolchain(GCC 4.7+), you may need to compile the Qt libraries from source, only takes about an hour or so. Then the rest is easy.

that is really huge dream and i agree with you, bitcoin never will hit 1mil$ not even it will hit 100k$ because 20k$ is the top point of bitcoin. 10-9k$ is bitcoin's ideal price in my mind

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I don't think that is impossible but is so difficult, but if the trust of the currency like dollar fall so so much, maybe the people require a lot of bitcoins and the price get up like a million on near a million. 

I don't think that this is the point, there are some people claiming that bitcoin will reach one million dollars in price and they have a few charts that point to this price but it will be a little crazy to think that price will reach this high and it will need new technology in mining as everybody will be mining at this point. I doubt it will go that high and maybe there is a lot more to think if price does not reach 100k by next year or 2022. I think we have another two years and we will know.

People hardly want to buy bitcoin for $200-$300 who on earth is going to buy them at $1million?But maybe there's a chance, very small chance i think if fiat money fail and not worth because hyperinflation, maybe btc price will become 1 million.

• +2 1

Although it is a very large amount but not impossible.  Because at present the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  So I think by 2040 the market value of Bitcoin could reach 1 million.

We don't really know what the world of crypts has in store for us, although I'm not an expert on the subject, you have to take into account the same inflation of the $ what used to be bought at 100$ is not the same anymore the accumulated inflation over the years can weigh somehow and even if an economy as powerful as the US at some point suffers a setback this could also drastically influence the price of the BTC. That's why this is unpredictable.

Yes you're right.I am also think bitcoin price will never hit to 1 million dollars.This price is so higher than current price of bitcoin.Bitcoin price can hit 20k dollars.But bitcoin will never hit 1 million dollars.

I don't see Bitcoin going this high either, but for the next five years. After that maybe events like the dollar collapse and devaluation against most assets can make store of value assets like gold and Bitcoin rise exponentially. If you look at how some currencies performed lately like in countries as Venezuela Turkey, Argentina and Lebanon the dollar maybe will have the same fate.

• +2 1

I don't know about that. Never say never as you don't know what can happen in twenty years. It can be even more than one million dollars. Although it is very long time from now there were still predictions like this very early since the first years of Bitcoin. There are algorithms that run and predict the adoption levels and since there is a hold mentality it seems that Bitcoin will be very valuable even more than it is today.

There are possibilities that bitcoin will reach 1 million, it is very possible because bitcoin has a limited supply, if demand is increasing, it can get to a time the price will be more than $1 million, it could take decades before this will happen, but it will surely happen. 

It is a price that probably will not happen ever. If Bitcoin reaches this high as one million it will then reach a hundred million too as this price will mean the dollar has collapsed and is in hyperinflation in style of countries like Venezuela. But it can be valuable a lot.

I think 1 of the determining factors of BTC´s ( and other coins ) price, is the world economy, the federal reserve of the USA ( printing money that isnt backed by anything ), currency controls, fiat currency in general, supply and demand of BTC, the world´s corrupt bankers, people losing faith in fiat currency, among other points.

Will it reach 1 Million USD ?¿?¿ Who knows, only time will tell. The so called money guru´s said BTC was over priced at 50 USD some yrs ago, now look at it. Major banks are now starting to get involved. These are interesting times, for the birth of BTC & other coins. We are just in the infancy of it all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

4 hours ago, Ismaelafifa15 said:

but I wonder if these electronic currencies can be exchanged into real currencies in this future

Which currencies are the really currencies? You depreciating fiats or what? And what told you bitcoin can not be exchange with any other currency? Do you not know bitcoin has intrinsic value? It does. 

@duncun007 Hello my friend  i think you are right. Also my opinion is this.in 2018 i think bitcoin goin 28 k usd. Now for last 1 uear in 2020 bitcoin never cross 21k. Many people predicted bitcoin will goes 30k in 2020. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you my mate 

Bitcoin value never reach to 1 million  in future because 1 million is too much high value for the bitcoin. And my mind never accept bitcoin Will be reach at 1 million.... It's impossible my friend

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

All these are only speculation and prediction, wherher bitcoin can reach $1M remains to be seen. One thing for sure, nothing is impossible when it comes to bitcoin. It has already exceeded the odds when it reached its ATH of 20k, it will most likely exceed expectations again eventually.

• +3 1

yup , right you are !! Bitcoin is rising its value again again over the passage of time !! A person who don't keep on thinking about this will lag  in real digital world!!! 

• -5 1
  • -2 1

The market has liquidity and the bitcoin price will be determined by supply and demand
Whenever the demand for this cryptocurrency increases, its price will increase, but the price of one million dollars is a little exaggerated.
Don't forget that there are a lot of competing cryptocurrencies that won't allow Bitcoin to skyrocket so crazy in the future.

• -4 1
  • -2 1

One million is really a huge amount .. bitcoin is not raise up as much as we can see in past .. Bitcoin raise up with the passage of time but i can't raise a such amount. so i think bitcoin never reach as one million.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Its popularity is growing.  However, the price of Bitcoin was not so good before.  But now the price is much better.  But I don't know if it will reach 1 million.  But it will have a very good effect on the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

One million for Bitcoin price it will mean that the dollar suffered from hyperinflation. Perhaps the euro might have held better and the price in Euro could be just 100,000 euro then. It won't matter a lot as everyone will be buying Bitcoin with infinite amount of cash in the USA as everything would be collapsing. But this is not happening so this price for Bitcoin is extreme indeed.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, alicenora said:

It will be more than it! You will see...When it's price 30 usd it went up to 200 USD and everybody said it will steal your money etc...But it went to higher again and again.It will continue doing this surely'

I think Bitcoin will reach upto $25,000 in the end of the 2020 and this is the prediction based on the current price and market change factor. Reaching to $1M is still very difficult.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

35 minutes ago, Khan said:

I think Bitcoin will reach upto $25,000 in the end of the 2020 and this is the prediction based on the current price and market change factor. Reaching to $1M is still very difficult.

Bitcoin can reach $1 million, it is only a matter of time. It can be in the next century or many decades to come, the price of bitcoin will drastically be increase and one day it will get to $1 million, but may not be in their generation.