Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

The thing people don't is that the most unsecured and most open aoxialt media app is telegram it where majority of these scammers operate so one has to be extra careful

In these telegram groups there are scammers but it really is a matter of discard I have two groups only after so much debugging you find very friendly groups where the administrators are attentive to the stations and block them

That is correct theres a great deal of spammers and con artists on wire. However, message is an extraordinary network for crypto world. I was unable to comprehend that at the beggining of my crypto venture. Like I said its large network and usefull application and you can likewise report the con artists and spammers.

@Saj555 yes bro many people on telegram groups are scammers they want to scam us. We are all know all peoples are not able to trust. Scammers are in every field of online platform because they are natural. Not in telegram they are everywhere surround us. They keeping scanning on us but it's our duty to avoid them and don't trust them.

Most of Telegram's channels or groups are full of spammers because I have proven myself that I have been caught by such spammers a few times.I made a lot of mistakes without knowing it, I entered the various unknown groups of telegram in the hope of earning money and when I realized that there were spammers there, I took leave from there.so be careful guys.

Thats very true, there we were people who even took what we had and I was able to send some money to them and that was really bad, really bad and everything was taken from us and it was painful to me its important to really be sure of what we are doing right now, we need to grow and be able to grow and that is what we must do right now that is important

• +4 2

The telegram channels this days are being labeled if there is any channel to which the channel is to be checked if there is any fraud going on then that happens, then this is why they are being lebled as scam and so on so to me its important to really define what is happening right now and putting up every single strategy that works for us

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is good that you have entered this world and that you have tried to deepen your knowledge by joining Telegram groups, although you always have to be careful with the people who contact you, in my case I never respond to that kind of messages from unknown users.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 12/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, Anasumar said:

Hello and good day to you.scammers are on every platform ,not only in telegram.but it seems they prefer telegram as most victims report having encountered them in telegram.we all need to be extremely careful and always be on the lookout for them.stay safe

@Anasumar this is very true scammers everywhere with different tricks and methods they can use to clear all your funds this so I urges the publics to be very vigilante and be smart

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It is true, several friends have shown me how scammers send you links, or anything to make you fall into their trap, personally I have not experienced that type of situation yet and I hope to continue like this. We must be vigilant

• +1 2

I agree with you, my friend, wherever fraudsters are spread, it is true that telegram is useful, but you must be careful and pay attention so that you do not get fraud and your balance stolen

Yes we should be careful with telegrams and channels because a lot of people have now developed in creating their own websites telegrams that they will use it to scam others which some of them join telegram just to scam others so is very important that we  should be careful  

• +1 1

Indeed joining cryptotalk provides many advantages, especially knowledge of cryptocurrency. Thank you for reminding that the Telegram group has many scammers who can trick us. Always be careful if we follow Telegram groups so as not to trust anyone who sends you private messages.

• +2 1

If you are right friend, the telegram is full of spam, you have to be very careful with these people if they send you a message without you to see them sent, do not respond, it is always to tell you that if you want to invest somewhere, that is why it is better not to respond

• +2 1

In fact we need to be good at everything here in our minds because there is a way to be aware of a lot of things here. We can do a lot of good things here in our minds. We can do a lot of good things here.  I can discuss

• +2 1

Telegram is filled up with scammers and for that reason I will suggest we be extra careful with whoever we trust in that forum because they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people, so let us be wise and avoid clicking on an unknown link you don't have ideas about.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friend, truly you are correct and you know, Telegram is the most social correspondence stage that fraudsters use to take and sit around of others, particularly as to exchanging and mining matters, which are all invented to get individual data or to demand a store. Try not to be tragic in light of the fact that you lost.

I imagine that numerous posts in this forum have just covered subjects about wire, online media, and youtube containing different tricks. We've generally said to investigate prior to sending reserves anyplace as the spot is loaded with tricksters, particularly recently they have been expanded a great deal.

• +3 1

Actually it is real and is happening in telegram, but as a member of these forum you can make research somewhere else and get your perfect results but it always pain me when a member from these forum always complain of been scam from telegram but is not easy at all, we should just becareful from these scammers and finally avoid any updates about crypto from telegram!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, Labozhii said:

so let us be wise and avoid clicking on an unknown link you don't have ideas about

This is a good point you have mentioned my friend because those people are very smart which is why we have to be extra careful with the way we run our activities around cryptoworld as no one will be there to compensate us if we lose to scammers or hackers rather.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

99% of telegram groups are fake. When it about to exchange crypto currencies then it is 99.99%. I've experience on it. And also about free cryptos and double your invest type of channels are fake. You must have to be aware while using telegram.

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes we should aware about the telegram Chanel . There are many Chanel now a days that are scam and make money by the people's. So I think we should aware about this and stay away from these channels.

• +1 1

For all of us who have been in the world of glass for a short time, it is known that Telegram is full of scammers, therefore it is highly advisable not to trust anyone on that platform unless you know the other person
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings