Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value??

55 minutes ago, Mahi2021 said:

Hello my friend @betelihem It's genuinely basic to know this pace of bitcoin since there's various site who use those regard ,we as a whole know reasonable the satoshi  but its not sufficient. Most people  cant know This information. 

That's true, most peoples know only satoshi which is one of the bitcoins unit, but like satoshi their are some additional units out their, and some of them are thus i mentioned on the topic like milibitcoin, microbitcoin.

What great information you bring us, my friend, at this time and I have learned differently the different values and price that you have for those cryptocurrencies and it is of great help to enlarge our experiences cryptographic 

• +1 1

Friend I did not know about this, it was thanks to you that I found out that milibitcoin, microbitcoin and satoshis have no difference and have the same value, it is thanks to you that I know that their value is the same, equally safe, other people will also see this topic and will They will report on this thanks to you and they will realize that the values do not change.

This forum is great and I never tire of saying it, every day I learn something new here. Very good information that you give us by showing us the difference between those 3 units of bitcoin.

Well said mate, they all have different values in cryptocurrency. You know one thing with digital currency's, is they don't have equal value as that is what makes them digital currency. Have a nice day.

• +5 1

I work by contributing. We make great pay by contributing. We gather various tokens and sell them if costs go up. BTC is the most mainstream cash. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everybody likes when they work on digital forms of money

When you go to balance, the graphs will appear explaining all the values but your report is very good for beginners who still do not know it but I believe that all of us when we enter as is what interests us most is to know how much we earn we start to investigate time we ended up being the best economists of ourselves

• +5 1

Well bitcoin has distinctive units , and this are the units you specified, so seeing your post I presently know the unit of miniaturized scale Bitcoin, and milli bitcoin, I as of now knew the unit of Satoshi since I have been utilized to it , so much appreciated for sharing this data with us.

• +5 1

This can be truly a awesome data, I had no thought approximately ubtc and mbtc but as it were almost Satoshi and btc itself. I truly had no thought there are other btc that are lower than satoshi. I trust to see more of this type of post that are educative conjointly enlightening.

I didn't know about this before. But most of the people only the form of satoshi and .00001 btc. So if we use other forms then it has a chance to misunderstand. So, I think we should use these two ways only. Thanks for the post mate. 

Thank you for this information I was not aware of in advance, I did not know that Bitcoin has units to divide it as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Every currency will need to mini currencies related to it when the price of this currency raises so the bitcoin is a good example and maybe in the future we will need to the micro bitcoin too.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information. For me, I did not know what is the difference between these currencies and what brings them together. I benefited from your post and enjoyed it. Continue that because Bitcoin is a currency that has many mysteries and is still changing and improving.

• +2 1

Most people treat parts as Satoshi and forget about Milli Bitcoin and other units for measuring bitcoin parts, so it's important to remember this concept because it's one of the fundamentals of cryptocurrency culture.

Most of us make a lot of mistakes due to lack of knowledge, so I see in it a great opportunity to exchange information and benefit from each other's experiences, this is the first time that I know that there are parts of Bitcoin other than Satoshi

Indeed, this is the right speech and the correct values. Thank you my friend for this useful information. I am one of the people who suffer from not knowing the correct values of currencies

• +3 1

yes my friend you said absolutely right there are two types of the Bitcoin and if I tell you about the price the price of the Macro Bitcoin is is higher than the other Bitcoin and the price of the Bitcoin is different in the market you should to read it

• +4 1

Great information for us about the catogaries of bitcoin and the complete their information that we can devide into different modules. Satoshi  and other catogary.

• +2 1

is this for real like I was truly not aware of this thank you for letting us know about this good topic dear

What a nice post, seriously I only know that of satoshi but don't really know about that of milli and micro bitcoins, but thanks to you,I've learnt something from your post

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:25 PM, Robert elien said:

Yeah, thanks to cryptotalk forum which let use discus things about cryptocurrencies and associated with crypto worlds, and there are so meany values however this are most used once, and most contributors only comprehend about satoshis and mbtc 

Yeah friend this forum helped us to learn so meany things about cryptourrancys and blockchains, and we have been disusing in the forum about many things that will help us in some things, and yeah the most used one are satoshi and mbtc.

You gave me great benefit through the details you explained in this post..I didn't know there was this difference and Satoshi was the most popular in my working dictionary ... Thank you for sharing this information even if it was not helpful to us in our work at the time The present but it is a good idea to get to know him from now so that he does not remain alien to us

• +3 1

Hi brother

I didn't know nothing about this. I am new here user and i didn't difference of both. I can give you any type of information about this topic. If i know about this in future i will share all about this. Thanks for sharing this informative topic.

Thanks for your sharing and we know that 1000mbtc is equal to 1btc. These are units for btc  but I have not used mbtc or micro btc. But mbtc have more value then satoshi.and now my confusion have been cleared.