Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Big words, I agree, knowledge opens doors, destroys walls and breaks paradigms, it is important to acquire and provide knowledge to others to grow as people and grow in knowledge, do not feel that by teaching you lose something on the contrary you become more expert than before by have a security that you did not have before.

It is true that ignorance is an enemy that we must defeat in crypto and in any field of life. By educating ourselves we will know other aspects of this market and how to manage it for our benefit

If ignorance is a great enemy and keeps us immobile without being able to progress, we must incorporate information and knowledge to have freedom of action, we will go as far as our knowledge allows.

On 5/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, don't be afraid to try new things or learn something new. 

When you're afraid of learning something then you can't easily achieve success. 

Much better to risk and try sometimes, always remember this. 

Yes many people are used to be afraid of learning new things or some new kind of information.

The main reason behind that a person is afraid of studing new topic is because lack of confidence, we should all need to aware that we should always study which enables you to gain a great knowledge. Age doesn't matter for learning if there is a mental power then you can succeed any single thing in the world.

You are right that ignorance in crypto is our biggest enemy. Many people who are new to the crypto world only think about the profits they can gain. They do not consider learning about the various coins that are in the market and how to invest or how to minimize losses. This kind of thinking always causes a lot of fear and impatience and the end result is that you suffer a lot of losses. Therefore everyone should consider learning about the crypto world, trading, investing and other things that are related to it because only with knowledge you can fight the ignorance and the losses it brings.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I agree with my friend that, ia ma also working at this platform for many years and I have enough skills to deals with that. Bit many peoples enter in the trading system without have no experience about the trading. And in this wya they also waste their time and money also. I will suggest them to learn something and then starts working.

Ignorance will always be a formidable enemy, whether in this or in different areas, what is necessary in order not to be a victim of this is to keep informed, the recommendation that I offer for these topics is to visit renowned and official sites that really offer help to users , that a revisionism is always made of what others through their experience have achieved.

Well, I think like you! in my opinion as a beginner is the best advice ever! Is all based in the knoledge about the cryptocurrencies! you need read, learn and then when you are prepared can start to practice trading, exchangin, etc. to be the best you must be effort!

On 5/16/2020 at 1:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

You are right, ignorance is counterproductive in any area of life and ignoring certain aspects of cryptocurrencies can make you easy prey for scammers within the community who take advantage of the newest and steal their money with lies

• +3 1

Not knowing enough in life brings you problems and if we speak specifically in the world of cryptocurrencies, it may create a great loss of money for not knowing information and basic concepts, falling into scams easily and frustration

• +4 1

Being ignorant or having little knowledge in the world of cryptomonies, the main cause of swindles and mistakes.

It is recommended to learn and study everything related, always learning new things and making progress in relation to crypts.

This forum is a learning tool that becomes important for everyone, thanks to its usefulness and efficiency

Of course, you should always study the information and understand what you are aiming for. Because if you start talking about something, or discussing something, and you don't know anything about it, it can play a big and terrible situation with you, putting you in an awkward position. After all, before you start moving towards something, you need to learn more so as not to fall into the pit!

It happened to me, friend. I heard about cryptocurrencies and thought it was a scam, that it was nothing important or that it would help me and, of course, I was very afraid of losing money because it is not easy to make money to lose. Because of that I lost a few years, but nowadays I have the maturity to realize that I was wrong not to believe, but that's okay. Today I do not ignore anything that comes to me, I am always looking to study the news.

Well said my fellow cryto member. Not just in cryto currency but in all what you are doing. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance person, these kind of disappointment is high for people who are not willingly to learn but thinking they have all the clue

I completely agree with you because ignorance is the greatest enemy of man in any sphere of life, and I do not know how to imagine yourself will succeed in a field in which you do not have knowledge .. I think that for this reason officials put a section for beginners in order to eliminate their ignorance and make them more knowledgeable

On 5/16/2020 at 8:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

Yes my brother you've said it all. Ignorance I a general enemy in different aspects. That's why we are sent to school to be able to nail the enemy.  Ignorance is an enemy and also a disease we need to fight it .

5 hours ago, Ivanvlad4 said:

It happened to me, friend. I heard about cryptocurrencies and thought it was a scam, that it was nothing important or that it would help me and, of course, I was very afraid of losing money because it is not easy to make money to lose. Because of that I lost a few years, but nowadays I have the maturity to realize that I was wrong not to believe, but that's okay. Today I do not ignore anything that comes to me, I am always looking to study the news.

I got to be engaged into cryptocurrency through cryptotalk, honestly I have had about it since late 2010, but I also did not believe it like you, I also thought it a scam project, it was late I got to engage, and I now I realize it the future, I never regret joining late, and now am giving my all time to improve my self massively

Fear is the biggest factor that affects traders more than ignorance in the field of digital currencies, because even if the trader has sufficient knowledge in the field and is dominated by fear, he will suffer loss.

Hey friend, the greatest asset you can have is knowledge. So always learn new things and gain more skills in cryptos, ignorance is lack of knowledge. So we have to read and learn more on different topics to enhance our knowledge and share our knowledge with others through this platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes ignorance is the first enemy because if u are scared of trying new things or you think if you try them it may cost you some loss in it, just try new things be taking risk

Hello dear friend, your words are correct and wonderful, because ignorance is the scourge of success and makes us surrender and fear everything we do not know. To overcome ignorance, we must learn more and try everything new

Ignorance is the best enemy for this platform. If we have no experience wi will not get any profit. So to enhance our experience and knowledge we must work more and more in this forum 

On 5/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

It is true that ignorance is the first enemy in our use of encryption, so if we do not have any experience we cannot achieve any profits 

You're right about this that's why If you want to fight or overcome that ignorance I highly recommend to make your knowledge grow here in cryptotalk or try to read some articles related to crypto. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is very good topic... I agree with you if you ignorance  in the cryptocurrency  is your enemy  fight you... if you want fight against  cryptocurrency  enemy  you have to have a lot of knowledge  about it...  So one should not be ignored  should be acquire knowledge.. 

Ignorance is one of the things that will hinder you from succeeding in life and her in cryptotalk. You should always make sure to edcuate yourself and do your best to learn as much as you can. Knowledge is the key to success.